Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1529763 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lee310: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Hello gurus... please help...
1. I don't understand what the ECO meant by saying your salary is transferred into your gtbank saving account. Salary is not by cash but transfer from my employers company's account to my savings account... is it a crime ?

2. No regular withdrawals- on this account within 6 months I have 179 debits and 15credits... the 9 other credits on my salary savings account is not up to 50K.. it's just mere refunds

3. 160 unspecified currency- this is the money I personally spend and give my siblings... on my personal letter I specified that 160ponds.

4. I have a business I run... I have the CAC docs and tax... I make an average of 50K per month... the 5deposits are for clients I have orders from. They pay into my biz account and I run their transactions from there... I used it in purchasing goods... I didnt even stated that I'm using my business account for my trip... I have enough balance in my saving account about 2m and 600K on biz account.

Travel history - North Africa, South Africa, East Africa and Middle East...

Please where did I get it wrong. I want to reapply and fill forms today.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by AZUH: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Lee310:
1. I don't understand what the ECO meant by saying your salary is transferred into your gtbank saving account. Salary is not by cash but transfer from my employers company's account to my savings account... is it a crime ?

2. No regular withdrawals- on this account within 6 months I have 179 debits and 15credits... the 9 other credits on my salary savings account is not up to 50K.. it's just mere refunds

3. 160 unspecified currency- this is the money I personally spend and give my siblings... on my personal letter I specified that 160ponds.

4. I have a business I run... I have the CAC docs and tax... I make an average of 50K per month... the 5deposits are for clients I have orders from. They pay into my biz account and I run their transactions from there... I used it in purchasing goods... I didnt even stated that I'm using my business account for my trip... I have enough balance in my saving account about 2m and 600K on biz account.

HOW CAN YOU HAVE 600K IN YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT ? HOW MUCH IS 600K IN POUNDS?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mokikeoj: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:

I now booked my ticket for Sep 22.k
Yes first time going to the UK.

I Will be there between 13th and 20th though so would have left before you arrive.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iapt: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lee310:

Sorry for the refusal bro...i think this boils down to your cover letter...i think you didnt explain most things like how much you spend per month, because the ECO wrote "160 (unspecified currency)" which means you didnt state if its 160 naira or pounds per month...and there were irregular deposits which you didnt explain in your cover letter...i just think this might be the problem but gurus in the house should be able to analyse this better...all the best in your next application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lee310:

Sorry for the refusal. Me think this refusal is a typical an example where the ECO is confused and unable to determine your financial ties. Basically, the ECO was worried that you earn over 400K per month. This income level is good for a visa visa. Why then did you have to complicate issue by adding a side business of N50K per month that does not significantly change your financial ties. This give an impression either you do not take your employment seriously permitting you to run a business. When ECO talk of no regular withdrawal, it meant that the ECO did not see withdrawal after salary payment each month to meet monthly expenses. In short the ECO is not clear how you are spending your salary including giving out £160 to family member. To re apply you will to explain thoroughly how you save over N2M within 6 months in line with your monthly income and expenses. This must be supported by documents. These are my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by AZUH: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
ekpotek:

Sorry for the refusal. Me think this refusal is a typical an example where the ECO is confused and unable to determine your financial ties. Basically, the ECO was worried that you earn over 400K per month. This income level is good for a visa visa. Why then did you have to complicate issue by adding a side business of N50K per month that does not significantly change your financial ties. This give an impression either you do not take your employment seriously permitting you to run a business. When ECO talk of no regular withdrawal, it meant that the ECO did not see withdrawal after salary payment each month to meet monthly expenses. In short the ECO is not clear how you are spending your salary including giving out £160 to family member. To re apply you will to explain thoroughly how you save over N2M within 6 months in line with your monthly income and expenses. This must be supported by documents. These are my thoughts.
i think he is going for business visa , he should have 2m in company account and 600k in his saving account since its business visa , what do you think ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
AZUH post=70425930[b:
]i think he is going for business visa[/b] , he should have 2m in company account and 600k in his saving account since its business visa , what do you think ?

The refusal letter stated that purpose was to enter the UK as a tourist. Not business visit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lee310: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thank you guru ekpotek... yes I'm going to the U.K. as a tourist... I added my business profile because that's another tie to my homeland. You know no matter how comfortable you're, you want to make more money. That's my intent for my business to have a side income.

Are you advising me to remove my business entirely or add it as an added advantage?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lee310:
Thank you guru ekpotek... yes I'm going to the U.K. as a tourist... I added my business profile because that's another tie to my homeland. You know no matter how comfortable you're, you want to make more money. That's my intent for my business to have a side income.

Are you advising me to remove my business entirely or add it as an added advantage?

Can you list the document you submitted?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lee310: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
ekpotek:

Can you list the document you submitted?

Employment letters
Pay slips 6 months
My company CAC docs with tax cert... registered since early 2017
Hotel reservation
Bank statements both salary and business accounts.
Personal letter of introduction writing my plans in the UK
Flight booking
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by faheez(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
good evening house..
do we have anybody on this thread doing Top up nursing program in any UK university presently? or if you know someone who is doing or has just concluded the program.. please signify let me message you. Thank you very much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 6:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Lee310:

Employment letters
Pay slips 6 months
My company CAC docs with tax cert... registered since early 2017
Hotel reservation
Bank statements both salary and business accounts.
Personal letter of introduction writing my plans in the UK
Flight booking

Good Morning, How come you own a company and you still issued ur self payslip? you even submitted an employment letter , Who emplyed who? How come a company that was established in 2017 paid tax already, how much tax did you pay and how did you evaluate ur tax ? did you aswell deduct tax on ur payslips? I want to believe you got the Eco confused with ur application, An introduction letter from your company will do, tax cert is good , cover letter is important, a companys account and savings account would be perfect for you, all companys documents, like invoices, rec3ipts article of memorandum would be fine .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by saintbizero: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2018
solaiphones:

Any evidence of strong social and economic tie to home country
hello guys,I applied for business visa 6 month, for training and my company is paying for the trip, i presented company bank statement for 6 month, introductory letter from company, and invitation letter from the company i want to visit for training. is this enough for visa approval?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by saintbizero: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2018
hello guys,I applied for business visa 6 month, for training and my company is paying for the trip, i presented company bank statement for 6 month, introductory letter from company, and invitation letter from the company i want to visit for training. is this enough for visa approval?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by AZUH: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2018
ijeshaoflondon:

Good Morning, How come you own a company and you still issued ur self payslip? you even submitted an employment letter , Who emplyed who? How come a company that was established in 2017 paid tax already, how much tax did you pay and how did you evaluate ur tax ? did you aswell deduct tax on ur payslips? I want to believe you got the Eco confused with ur application, An introduction letter from your company will do, tax cert is good , cover letter is important, a companys account and savings account would be perfect for you, all companys documents, like invoices, rec3ipts article of memorandum would be fine .
i was surprise when I read it.the guy is funny .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lee310: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Good morning Ijeshaoflondon.... please don't get it wrong. If you read my refusal letter very well you would understand more... employment letters and pay slips are from my employer not my company.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by saintbizero: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

No.

VAF number is just your application ref number, issued or refused the letter will still carry that number
hello justwise,I applied for business visa 6 month, for training and my company is paying for the trip, i presented company bank statement for 6 month, introductory letter from company, and invitation letter from the company i want to visit for training. is this enough for visa approval?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olugerm(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2018
Have been to Vi visa centre this morning for collection I met their security at the gate he told me they didn't open today ..who else has experienced this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by humblemoi: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Olugerm:
Have been to Vi visa centre this morning for collection I met their security at the gate he told me they didn't open today ..who else has experienced this

That's surprising but today isn't marked a holiday. Any reason given & if you don't mind, when were you asked to check back?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olugerm(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2018
humblemoi:

That's surprising but today isn't marked a holiday. Any reason given & if you don't mind, when were you asked to check back?
yes I was so surprised, the security man said they are on holiday today and tomorrow that I should come on Wednesday ...I would have picked up my passport on Friday but they sent me mail for pickup in late hour
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Lee310:
Good morning Ijeshaoflondon.... please don't get it wrong. If you read my refusal letter very well you would understand more... employment letters and pay slips are from my employer not my company.

Those Oyinbo children dont have time to waste and You got the Eco confused really.. You have to be very explicit with your explanation, remembee you wont be there to defend yourself , your cover letter would only be available to speak on .. Presently the Uk children have a lot of application to treat, Therefore Your application needs a very strong cover letter , which would explain you status thoroughly ,

1. How come you did not specify the currency weda Gbp or Naira of the 160 u spend on urself and others ?

2. You have not satisfactorily explained your circumstance in Nigeria.

3. How come the balance in your account skyrocketed from 10k to 1million plus in just 7 days ...?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olugerm(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2018
There's holiday today and tomorrow just got the info on there page , so if you going today for collection... Don't bother yourself I don't know abt those that want to summit there application

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ZOE07: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2018
Hello @Olugerm. You said you submitted your documents on the 30th if July. Did you apply for Priority? Also, did your tracking read that decision has been made and passport arrived? Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lee310: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2018
ijeshaoflondon:

Those Oyinbo children dont have time to waste and You got the Eco confused really.. You have to be very explicit with your explanation, remembee you wont be there to defend yourself , your cover letter would only be available to speak on .. Presently the Uk children have a lot of application to treat, Therefore Your application needs a very strong cover letter , which would explain you status thoroughly ,

1. How come you did not specify the currency weda Gbp or Naira of the 160 u spend on urself and others ?

2. You have not satisfactorily explained your circumstance in Nigeria.

3. How come the balance in your account skyrocketed from 10k to 1million plus in just 7 days ...?

Yes, I had 5 deposit in the account which was to fulfill orders from customers. After this deposit, I withdrew some funds for purchase I had about closing bal of 600k when submitting.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Otokini01: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Please how can I track my application finding it difficult to do that on the tls site. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Legend1145(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Pls how can I track my visa application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olugerm(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2018
ZOE07:
Hello @Olugerm. You said you submitted your documents on the 30th if July. Did you apply for Priority? Also, did your tracking read that decision has been made and passport arrived? Thanks.
yes I summited on 30th of July at Victoria island but I don't pay for priority just paid normal fee they charged me 207 dollars and I got mail on Friday last week which is the 15working days for pickup and also made decision that same day
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olugerm(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Legend1145:
Pls how can I track my visa application
did you register on TLScontact site
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ZOE07: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2018
ok, thanks. was decision made and passport returned ticked on the tls website?
Olugerm:
yes I summited on 30th of July at Victoria island but I don't pay for priority just paid normal fee they charged me 207 dollars and I got mail on Friday last week which is the 15working days for pickup and also made decision that same day
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by saintbizero: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
humblemoi:

@olugerm,
what type of visa did you apply for and what are the documents you presented
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by saintbizero: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Olugerm:
did you register on TLScontact site
@olugerm, what type of visa did you apply for and what are the document you submitted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ofalu047(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi house
My visa application has not been decided on since l did my biometrics on June 12. The date of entry l put on my application is 21st of August.
Can a visa, which has been delayed, still be issued even after the date on your application for entry into UK has passed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.