Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1530817 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Desore: 1:32pm On May 07, 2019
[quote author=Lexy1234 post=78181484][/quote]
Remove all personal details
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 2:08pm On May 07, 2019
Desore:

Remove all personal details

She has nothing to hide I believe.... Surprised though! But she could have done better with her details on this arena. Doubted any of those could be her real details, FB check alone shows that's her, got some tens of mutual friends even, and I love her faith/testimony.... I however believe too she understands what she's doing.

#FreeSpiritedMaybe
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iwuoahsamuels: 3:57pm On May 07, 2019
No worries, man!
all details in my post are assumptuous and unreal.
pls gurus i need response and inputs to my questions as i need to apply tomorrow pls

[quote author=Lexy1234 post=78181484][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2019
Mario8732:
@justwise i am applying for a visitors visa and i am the one sponsoring the trip and my cousin is the uk is providing accommodation and these are the docs he sent to me
1.invitation letter
2.p60 doc
3.council letter doc
4.passport bio page
Please My question is what does the p60 document seems to prove in this application.

What he needs to send you is his bank statement and payslip and not p60. You don't need p60
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2019
Ijeshalomo:
@justwise, she is 16 years old. What do you advise?

Thanks

She can apply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Mario8732: 9:05pm On May 07, 2019
@justwise thank you for your response .. and place does the council tax document with his name of the document shows prove of residence
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2019
Mario8732:
@justwise thank you for your response .. and place does the council tax document with his name of the document shows prove of residence

It does but council tax is not really important for vising visa application, its more or less like any other utility bill
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Brandagencies(f): 9:57pm On May 07, 2019
hi please why are the chances of getting a uk visit visa

Husband is British
Son is America ( husbands name on BC)
Reason is to visit husband for summer.

Husband is full sponsor although I submitted my account details too.
I’m honestly very scared.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Enick: 11:16pm On May 07, 2019
Hello Justwise,

I was earlier refused tourist visa sometime in September 2018. Despite having a friend in the UK, I wrote that i don't have anybody because i don't want to worry my friend with a document. He later got to know that i was denied visa and he wants me to apply again when he provide me invitation letter, accommodate me and his bank statement.

Should I click "Visiting Friend " Or "tourism" as the main reason of visiting the UK?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Zika01: 12:22am On May 08, 2019
Enick:
Hello Justwise,

I was earlier refused tourist visa sometime in September 2018. Despite having a friend in the UK, I wrote that i don't have anybody because i don't want to worry my friend with a document. He later got to know that i was denied visa and he wants me to apply again when he provide me invitation letter, accommodate me and his bank statement.

Should I click "Visiting Friend " Or "tourism" as the main reason of visiting the UK?

Why not address the reason for your refusal and apply again. I’m sure you must have declared that u don’t have any family or friend in the Uk. Paste your refusal letter here removing personal details so that the gurus here can help you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adeniyy01: 4:51am On May 08, 2019
adeniyy01:
Good day house, i was refused in November, 2018. Due to attached letter, in January i registered my own business, but running it on my savings account. Which inflow nd outflow is constant, i do transfer cash to my business account myself which i abt 500k in , i still work with last employer but not on salary.. i want to visit UK for tourism.. please advice me on how to gather info and documents. Attached is d refusal letter. I claimed employee in Nov. Can i change informations now? Please house, advise me
please house.. i want to buy a conference of £354 in UK which i believe attending a conference will be so fine.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 5:18am On May 08, 2019
Respect for all the gurus in the house, I salute u guys. Pls help me out on this issue of mine, today is the 43 working days, I did my biometric on 7th of may and I was advice to call them and which I do day before yesterday and I was charged GBP 8.22 which equivalent to #3962. A lady attended to me and I told her I wanted to knw the status of my application, she asked me my name and Gmail address which I ans her and she told me she will work on it and asked me to call her back to know the status of my application and she gave me this number (190506-001201) but I try the number and I was told the number is incorrect pls help out. God bless you all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Abini2012: 5:55am On May 08, 2019
Sulaimonsheu:
Respect for all the gurus in the house, I salute u guys. Pls help me out on this issue of mine, today is the 43 working days, I did my biometric on 7th of may and I was advice to call them and which I do day before yesterday and I was charged GBP 8.22 which equivalent to #3962. A lady attended to me and I told her I wanted to knw the status of my application, she asked me my name and Gmail address which I ans her and she told me she will work on it and asked me to call her back to know the status of my application and she gave me this number (190506-001201) but I try the number and I was told the number is incorrect pls help out. God bless you all.
I think that number is reference number for your case to enable them track easily when next you call.. Why not call back with the first number you used and keep this new number handy in case they ask for it.. My opinion

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MusingsOfALady: 7:17am On May 08, 2019
Good Morning great people. Thanks for consistent help on this platform.

In uploading the support documents for the children, should all the dcuments be uploaded or just their birth certificate and evidence of studies. Do I need to upload other documents as with the principal applicant(parents)?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Brandagencies(f): 7:20am On May 08, 2019
Help o
Brandagencies:
hi please why are the chances of getting a uk visit visa

Husband is British
Son is America ( husbands name on BC)
Reason is to visit husband for summer.

Husband is full sponsor although I submitted my account details too.
I’m honestly very scared.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2019
Please, I need to know how to apply for UK Visa, I need information how to apply and summit the necessary documents, please I need your advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 8:02am On May 08, 2019
You are right, is the reference number for future calls.

Abini2012:

I think that number is reference number for your case to enable them track easily when next you call.. Why not call back with the first number you used and keep this new number handy in case they ask for it.. My opinion

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2019
Abini2012:

Thanks for the quick response God bless u.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2019
Sulaimonsheu:
sorry March 7 not may.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2019
Viqtour:
Good day House.

I just searched this thread because of the urgent situation on hand.

My father has been sick and wants to go to UK for treatment. My uncle is working there and has invited him by writing a letter.

I have no idea of how this visa things work and I'll need some explanations.

We've contacted an agent but I will appreciate if I get proper guidance from here.

I will provide more information as regards the documents assembled to whoever thst guides me.

Have your uncle contacted a dr and get a letter from that hospital?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2019
MusingsOfALady:
Good Morning great people. Thanks for consistent help on this platform.

In uploading the support documents for the children, should all the dcuments be uploaded or just their birth certificate and evidence of studies. Do I need to upload other documents as with the principal applicant(parents)?

Thanks

Upload their own documents and make a note that is a family trip, so financial documents will come from parents
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Viqtour(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2019
justwise:

Have your uncle contacted a dr and get a letter from that hospital?
Yes Sir he has. I'm worried because I don't want them to deny him Visa. The Dr quoted between 10000- 20000 pounds, and we have in total cash about 26000 pounds and an appointment on 22 of May.

I needed prior information before speaking to the agent yesterday. However, this is what he charged us. I don't know if he overcharged us or it's normal

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 12:13pm On May 08, 2019
Walk-in appointment in Abuja N42,000 PER Person and not N47,000 PER Person
Viqtour:

Yes Sir he has. I'm worried because I don't want them to deny him Visa. The Dr quoted between 10000- 20000 pounds, and we have in total cash about 26000 pounds and an appointment on 22 of May.

I needed prior information before speaking to the agent yesterday. However, this is what he charged us. I don't know if he overcharged us or it's normal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2019
Viqtour:

I don't think you need my help then since an agent is working on it, if i gave you all the info what then are you paying the agent for? To complete a form for you?

I wish you and your daddy the very best and hope he gets the visa and get treated.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giselle237: 2:02pm On May 08, 2019
what exactly would u be needing an agent for?
everything is straightforward and u can make ur payments urself. All u need is a valid master card that you can make your payments with. pls fill ur form yourselves so that theres no story that touches tomorrow.

Viqtour:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Viqtour(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2019
giselle237:

what exactly would u be needing an agent for?
everything is straightforward and u can make ur payments urself. All u need is a valid master card that you can make your payments with. pls fill ur form yourselves so that theres no story that touches tomorrow.

My dear, I am a proper novice on this visa application and we were desperate, I came across this thread yesterday and I had no time to read along since we needed to commence the application. I asked yesterday to know the basic info so when I'm talking to the agent he will know that I know the basics which will enable me cut costs unfortunately, I did not get a timely reply and when he came yesterday I accepted the charges because I know nothing about it. He has commenced work but I posted the charges to know if I was overcharged.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Viqtour(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2019
justwise:

I don't think you need my help then since an agent is working on it, if gave you all the info what then are you paying the agent for? To complete a form for you?

I wish you and your daddy the very best and hope he gets the visa and get treated.
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Enick: 4:21pm On May 08, 2019
I will address the reason why my previous application letter was denied. Although In my application, I started that I don't have families or friends in the UK.

Can't I change my purpose is visit(from tourist to visiting a friend) since somebody is sending an invitation?

Can he send me invitation while I contain go maintain that I am going for tourism?

Zika01:

Why not address the reason for your refusal and apply again. I’m sure you must have declared that u don’t have any family or friend in the Uk. Paste your refusal letter here removing personal details so that the gurus here can help you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nempi(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm new here. How do i go about getting a tourist visa. I'll appreciate your king guidance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chukyrooy(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2019
Good Evening Guru's about submitting my documents, I printed my statement today and I just remembered that I made a transfer of 500k into the account from my other account, although when I remembered I quickly withdrew /transfered the 500k back over the next 2 days. I submitted my own account just to show my salary inflow. My question is since I'm using my family's company (I'm a director) as the sponsor and submitting the company account statement, do I need to still explain the deposit in my account?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

What he needs to send you is his bank statement and payslip and not p60. You don't need p60
I hav a similar issue my cousin refuse to send her bank statement to me but seh send payslip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
Viqtour:

Viqtour:

If you have not paid the agent we can work together on this for free. I feel your pain bro and I understand the anxiety. Put yourself together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.