Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524635 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 2:46pm On May 10, 2019
Check the cost breakdown properly dear friend.
if you earn 300 pound monthly
in a year you should have 3600 pound as against 610 pound
610 pound should be other savings
do you get?
NanaOne1:
Hello Justwise and all,

Please this query is still confusing me.

If I am gainfully employed and I have a side business which I have registered as an Enterprise (sole-proprietor) is it required to provide tax payments during the visa application? and without it you may be refused?
My sister is in this situation and she even uses her savings account to run her side business so she doesn't keep proper records.

Also please assist with the attached.
1.She earns GBP 300 from her official work
2.she earns GBP 610 per year from her side business.
3. She has GBP 3154 in her investment

Please is the total amount of money that you get in a year correct has I have captured on the form? I was thinking it maybe the 300 + 610 or that question only refers to her other side business?

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2019
After some weeks learning and reading I went to d agent I hav paid to that I do dey travel again make he give me my money 100k. I thank God I did not give, him any documents but he hav photocopy of my international passport hope am save
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2019
ezybaba:
After some weeks learning and reading I went to d agent I hav paid to that I know dey travel again make he give me my money 100k. I thank God I did not give, him any documents but he hav photocopy of my international passport hope am save. Now I can do it myself
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Adeyholla: 4:09pm On May 10, 2019
Adeyholla:
Morning house, pls who knows how I can track my application I filled form using the old website www
http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome
Applied on the 9th of April
Swift response will be appreciated.
Thank you

Please I need help with this.
Urgent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2019
Am filling the form online after selecting visit, I choose tourism but d visa sub type did not open please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ucdavid111: 5:50pm On May 10, 2019
omicron:
Sometimes dates with free appointments are not available as they have been fully booked (sometimes 3 weeks in advance) or TLS is yet to release such dates, in that case you either pay for premium or walk in. Only those who are currently at the stage of booking appointments will tell you when the free dates are, so you can ask anyone who just booked an appointment.

Thanks,how is walk in appointment done.need procedure. Please i stil apeal to the house especially those at the stage of booking appointment to help me with free dates thanks all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by omicron(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2019
Ucdavid111:

Thanks,how is walk in appointment done.need procedure. Please i stil apeal to the house especially those at the stage of booking appointment to help me with free dates thanks all
Book a free date available but proceed to TLS on an earlier date and tell them you want to do walk in. 42k naira not sure.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 6:45pm On May 10, 2019
Justwise please help

Adeyholla:

Please I need help with this.
Urgent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 7:46pm On May 10, 2019
Then read the direction as stated on the instruction on that paragraph.......It is clearly stated on how you will proceed to the new form
ezybaba:
Am filling the form online after selecting visit, I choose tourism but d visa sub type did not open please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 7:47pm On May 10, 2019
42K with ATM card on POS
omicron:
Book a free date available but proceed to TLS on an earlier date and tell them you want to do walk in. 42k naira not sure.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2019
I need urgent help I try to pay my visa fees through fcmb mastercard it should this. The payment was refused by your card provider. This could be because you do not have sufficient funds, or you entered your card details incorrectly. Please try again. The detail I input is very correct
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2019
Abini2012:

Introduction is NOT marriage.. So what proof will you show?
Yes, I'm thinking of using her as my sponsorship now and not spouse, what do you think
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2019
kuljiyke:
Please I want to know if I can use my spouse account for UK Visa processing my account is not up to 800k, I do business and don't have good statement of account but my spouse do, but the problem is the name on her account is different from my name because we are yet to do our white wedding but we have done introduction, please I want to know what to do?
I need help to this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2019
ezybaba:
I need urgent help I try to pay my visa fees through fcmb mastercard it should this. The payment was refused by your card provider. This could be because you do not have sufficient funds, or you entered your card details incorrectly. Please try again. The detail I input is very correct

I need urgent help on want to do
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by cerezo: 9:54pm On May 10, 2019
Currently, the earliest free dates start from 1pm 30th May.

Ucdavid111:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giselle237: 10:03pm On May 10, 2019
Look for a GTB MasterCard or keep trying

kuljiyke:

I need help to this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giselle237: 10:04pm On May 10, 2019
Look for GTB MasterCard or keep trying
ezybaba:
I need urgent help on want to do
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 10:05pm On May 10, 2019
Is your card web-enabled?
ezybaba:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2019
ozymes:
Is your card web-enabled?
yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2019
kuljiyke:
Please I want to know if I can use my spouse account for UK Visa processing my account is not up to 800k, I do business and don't have good statement of account but my spouse do, but the problem is the name on her account is different from my name because we are yet to do our white wedding but we have done introduction, please I want to know what to do?

Are you traveling alone?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 10:45pm On May 10, 2019
How many accounts are linked to the card?
ezybaba:
yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2019
NanaOne1:
Hello Justwise and all,

Please this query is still confusing me.

If I am gainfully employed and I have a side business which I have registered as an Enterprise (sole-proprietor) is it required to provide tax payments during the visa application? and without it you may be refused?
My sister is in this situation and she even uses her savings account to run her side business so she doesn't keep proper records.

Also please assist with the attached.
1.She earns GBP 300 from her official work
2.she earns GBP 610 per year from her side business.
3. She has GBP 3154 in her investment

Please is the total amount of money that you get in a year correct has I have captured on the form? I was thinking it maybe the 300 + 610 or that question only refers to her other side business?

Thank you

Total amount means just that.. total amount.. all the money you earn in a year.

When you are running unregistered business and no tax paid you need to take your time and explain to the ECO nature of your business, else leave the business out of your visa application and use salary account alone.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2019
ezybaba:

Contact your bank
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2019
Adeyholla:
Morning house, pls who knows how I can track my application I filled form using the old website www
http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome
Applied on the 9th of April
Swift response will be appreciated.
Thank you
I don't think you can track it without paying for an email or phone call
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2019
ozymes:
How many accounts are linked to the card?
one
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2019
justwise:

Are you traveling alone?
Yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adeniyy01: 4:31am On May 11, 2019
Good morning from here, please someone should response me .. at page 645. I really need your advice house. Please.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Abini2012: 5:45am On May 11, 2019
adeniyy01:
Good morning from here, please someone should response me .. at page 645. I really need your advice house. Please.

Why not repost the question on the current page?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2019
giselle237:
Look for GTB MasterCard or keep trying
thanks can I use another person gtb atm card to pay
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 7:54am On May 11, 2019
ezybaba:
thanks can I use another person gtb atm card to pay
Yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Adeyholla: 9:02am On May 11, 2019
Thank you for your response Mr justwise
justwise:

I don't think you can track it without paying for an email or phone call

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.