Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Come In And Wish Someone Happy December - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Wish Someone Happy December (3579 Views)

Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas / Today Is My Birthday Get In Here And Wish Me Well (pics Attached) / Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by enshi(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hurraay.... Its the month of festivity, the merricious month of christmas... And ofcourse the last month of the year...

Pls just mention that/those SPECIAL sperson(s) that you met here in the course of the year and you are so grateful that you met them... + say somthing about him/her/them

Well for me i met Skydude, kherry, transviva, amelia,

I pray for you all to see many more Decembers to come in good health, wealth, and happiness....

And to this end i want to say my first happy xmas and a friutful New year in advance to y'all...
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Vizzim: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Happy new month shout out goes to my family and of course my Adaobi. You know u mean more than the world to me. If you seeing this post know am not ashame of having you because am Glad i did.
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by naijamakossa(m): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
singing....

open the floor gate,,,in abundant,,,,

1 Like

Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by enshi(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Vizzim:
Happy new month shout out goes to my family and of course my Adaobi. You know u mean more than the world to me. If you seeing this post know am not ashame of having you because am Glad i did.

Nice
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by enshi(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2016
naijamakossa:
desember

You too do self.... You should have known better nah... Na error.
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by ikp120(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2016
My crush who I almost called OLO**O yesterday on NL, I am very sorry for that... Please send me a pm let's roll kiss ... Happy December to you my crush (No be Candy crush ogrin)
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Dalyjay(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Happy new month to my family, my bae, my fans and fellow nairalanders, dis month will shall rejoice and see the end of it.... laolu01
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by NevetsIbot(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2016
Iampuffpuff, uniquegrace, juhan... Happy new month.
It's my bday month by the way. Go december.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 01, 2016
To my dear makydebbie n all Nlanders,May this month be a goodnews bearer for y'all,May all your problems be solved.Happy New Month…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by enshi(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Dalyjay:
Happy new month to my family, my bae, my fans and fellow nairalanders, dis month will shall rejoice and see the end of it

Amen but drop a monicker
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by enshi(m): 12:16am On Dec 01, 2016
ikp120:
My crush who I almost called OLO**O yesterday on NL, I am very sorry for that... Please send me a pm let's roll kiss ... Happy December to you my crush (No be Candy crush ogrin)

Wetin be her monicker
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by ikp120(m): 12:54am On Dec 01, 2016
enshi:

Wetin be her monicker
Berlynn
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Greatzeus(m): 1:19am On Dec 01, 2016
Happy new month,especially to the December born like me grin.
My best December ever,financially I mean grin
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 01, 2016
Happy new month to MzLarem,you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Keep being strong sweetie. I love you so much.
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Iampuffpuff, uniquegrace, juhan... Happy new month.

It's my bday month by the way. Go december.
YEAH happy new month....wow happy birthday in advance smiley ......e yin omo lodun grin cool
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2016
MASONIC happy new month
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by enshi(m): 6:17am On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Happy new month to MzLarem,you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Keep being strong sweetie. I love you so much.

Lols... This is as good as the 14yrs jail term thing nou know
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Kherry: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Happy new month to all nldrs,my shout out goes to stormyweather,hatbricker,admiralty616.....and to u Mr Douglas enshi.......may God bless,protect u guys you are all the best

1 Like

Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by REIIGN(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
MASONIC happy new month

Happy New Month to you too, my sweetness. smiley
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2016
REIIGN:

Happy New Month to you too, my sweetness. smiley
you also REIIGN shocked
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by REIIGN(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
you also RE.IIGN shocked

Lol. Yup.
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2016
REIIGN:

Lol. Yup.
ok good to knw cool
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Ayo199(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2016
I wish all nairalander a happy new month...don't forget to wish me a happy birthday too
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2016
enshi:

Lols... This is as good as the 14yrs jail term thing nou know
for loving myself?
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by NevetsIbot(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
YEAH happy new month....wow happy birthday in advance smiley ......e yin omo lodun grin cool
you and your conc yoruba.. Its omo olodun. Dec 30 lohun lohun grin

What pland have you got for dec?
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you and your conc yoruba.. Its omo olodun. Dec 30 lohun lohun grin

What pland have you got for dec?
no plans yet
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by NevetsIbot(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
no plans yet
smh. wat a way to start a month...goan plan jor
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by makydebbie(f): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Stretchi:
To my dear makydebbie n all Nlanders,May this month be a goodnews bearer for y'all,May all your problems be solved.Happy New Month…
thanks hunkiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
smh. wat a way to start a month...goan plan jor
grin grin grin grin,it just started now..or is because its ur month you are now doing shakara undecided
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by NevetsIbot(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin,it just started now..or is because its ur month you are now doing shakara undecided
lol.. Lemme, let me shakara. Dec comes only once a yeargrin
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.. Lemme, let me shakara. Dec comes only once a yeargrin
so mine comes 19times a year undecided.....so how do you wanna celebrate it?
Re: Come In And Wish Someone Happy December by angelofurlife: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2016
Happy December to every nairalander, am really happy for every one that made it this far. cheesy wink someone please send me a Christmas gift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? / Help My Manhood Is Too Hyperactive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.