Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. (87269 Views)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
Even if he straffs other girls, its not something i should concern myself with. Is cock food that i have to taste it?
You don't feel concerned and u are making a meal out of it. Abeg next.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by jtjohn(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2015
Stop the fight!
stop the insult!!
stop the critics!!!
lets unite Africa.....lets make Africa proud irrespective of our country, religion and belive.........
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by OXYGEN01: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2015
bakynes:

Accra is the second best city in Africa in ur dreams not in reality. Like you don't ve Poverty in Ghana or slums, you think we don't hear of how Electricity has seriously diminished in Ghana. Don't you depend on Nigerian Gas to power ur Gas turbines. I don't ve to argue with a foolish Ghanaian like you I have better things to do.
I can feel your frustrations.Its not easy to be born in a useless country like nigeria.Imagine a fool like you living in a useless country.

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
I agree with what the op is saying. My father is a business man en route ghana to nigeria for 30 years now. So when me and my bro talked to him about going to Ghana to further our education. He vehemently refused, his exact words were "over his dead body will any of us go to school there or do we want to turn out to be hooligans, sex addict and drop-outs. He also said almost every young girl in Ghana has a kid/kids without being married and that though the standard of education is high over there compared to ours, he will prefer us to read a 4 years course for 6 years in Nigeria than going to school there. For him to have said all these, his eyes must have seen a lot. grin
Ur dad might have been straffing chicks oh...market men do that a lot with Ghanaian women. He's not far from d truth.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2015
I'm a Nigerian but if Ghanaians aren't coming in, in thousands and our women are not going abroad to give births...omo..we aren't really giants of Africa.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by K4: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2015
Oh my God! You have finished the MUMU goat! grin grin grin grin
But these fools sha why do they always look for other people's trouble sef? Is it inferiority complex of what? I taya for these fools oooh grin roforoforofo
OXYGEN01:
I can feel your frustrations.Its not easy to be born in a useless country like nigeria.Imagine a fool like you living in a useless country.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by K4: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2015
Oh my God! You have finished the MUMU goat! grin grin grin grin
But these fools sha why do they always look for other people's trouble sef? Is it inferiority complex of what? I taya for these fools oooh grin roforoforofo

OXYGEN01:
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2015
onomeglo:
united or ya'all av a sole purpose on this forum?I.e to attack,do u think if we all Nigerians unite like u guys on this forum can u stand the heat?I bet no,so u see even with the way u guys are trooping in for attack,is only one or two Nigerians that av ur time to rumble it,that only should tell u that we gat better things doing than to engage in e-fight like u lots do all the time here
nice comment. they just log in, search for the word ghana and start menstruating from the mouth. rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by wheezyoung(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
MrCEO69:

lol.. Welcome, are u a student?

I can relate to what the op is saying, just yesterday a friend of mine was in the registry office, an overhead a father, who came to Ghana for the first time since he sent his son to gh to study in SMUG, he was frustrated, because his son which he tot is to be graduating dis yr was still in semester one and he didn't even pass that the sch had to tell him to leave back den but he stayed, collecting fees from his dad and the dad also give him a pocket money of 60k every month... They had to go back to Nigeria today. The dad was bragging to his friend in Nigeria that his son is graduating dis yr. What a pity.. I just cm to gh last yr but what i see... They party like no tomorrow, here if u want to learn how to smoke weed its easy.. U just start with sisha den u graduate to cigger den weed. I mostly pity the hausa's.. First time to see so called city live.
whats SMUG?
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by K4: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
A very useless country indeed! There are more suicide bombers in that sh1thole than doctors. grin shitnigeria has the 2nd highest no of people living with HIV/AIDS in the world grin 500 women in that smelly country die out of 1,000 child births! grin

OXYGEN01:
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by wheezyoung(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2015
OXYGEN01:
With the world class universities in GHANA,why wont they misbehave.Imagine being in a university like this
name pls?
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by achimotan(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=Hizzy post=38894634]
Can you tell me how I can go about getting admission in Ghana

The applications forms are issued in March/April for the academic year which begins in August for the Public Universities. For the private ones,i think Wisconsin University has admission on going for those who will begin in February next year.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by K4: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Vulture-ravaged, human-eating savages! I wan chop a human barbeque!

Go to a typical shitnigerian party and see how these magg0ts fight over food! So sad! grin Dem fit tear pants because of food oooh. Chei,roforoforo

Why don't you dirty shitnigerians go jump off a cliff or take a gas shower?
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by buzzmania(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Big ups to my homies holding it down for the motherland.
These boko n!ggas never learn...always starting sh!t they can't finish.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
nice comment. they just log in, search for the word ghana and start menstruating from the mouth. rubbish.
my sister,is very annoying I swear,is like their only purpose here is to insult us,their hatred and envies is longer than river niger,and when we talk they will said we should stop talking abt their country here,like seriously?as if ghanaweb don't talk abt anything nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Obiwiz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
I can relate with what the op is saying.

I have a neighbor whose daughters went to Houdegbe university and have ended up as a druggie..

they have become so wayward.

Is Houdegbe north American university a university? I doubt. because d ease of gaining admission in doz institutions makes me doubt dia authenticity. A federal school in Nigeria or u school in south Africa, Russia, new Zealand/Australia, western Europe or north America. Anything outside diz, I don't really value d quality.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by K4: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hahahaha these mudder fuggerz are drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes grin

And why do shitnigerians have soo much inferiority complex? Only people with inferiority complex deliberately denigrate others. So sad! They have reduced their country to an ape hole and the butt of jokes around the world grin
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
onomeglo:
my sister,is very annoying I swear,is like their only purpose here is to insult us,their hatred and envies is longer than river niger,and when we talk they will said we should stop talking abt their country here,like seriously?as if ghanaweb don't talk abt anything nigeria,
its ridiculous.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by aspenjnr: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is real truth because i stayed in accra and alot of girls and boys have turned something else
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by GODWINGIFT: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
I agree with u
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
tongue, i was the one that said it and i no carry water for mouth before i talk am. Read most of the posts here, almost all the nigerian students have two or more negative to say about the students and the system. It all goes to show that the ghanaian environment is so polluted that someone who can't resist the stupid lifestyles tend to join them.

But yours is worst though, cultism, prostitution, strikes, drugs, bribes, students forking professors for grades. There's no way you can compare Ghana to Nigeria when it comes to fuckery that goes on in Nigeria. There's a reason why parents send their kids to Ghana. We have more students from other countries than any country in west Africa.

On average it takes a person 8 years to finish a 4 year program in Nigeria. You can't be serious. A corrupt n immoral country and people like Nigeria trying to pass judgement on Ghana.

why are your prostitutinng all ova Europe, how come there are terrorist, kidnappers and fraudsters from your country. From government to citizens.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
bakynes:
Please stop comparing Ghana with Nigeria. Nigeria is a bigger country in all capacity than Ghana. Even though Ghana is a stable country. In terms of Military Power we are number one in West Africa and third in Africa. UN mission and ECOMOG is constituted by the Nigerian Military. We have better cities than Ghana.Yes Ghana has better quality Education than Nigeria and stable democracy than Nigeria aside that Nigeria is bigger than Ghana.

Bigger doesn't mean better. You might have bigger and more but the quality is always far far far below par.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
bakynes:

You are the fool here, thats because most of you don't go beyond Lagos. Have u been to the Capital City Abuja or the Port City, Port Harcourt, Kano city, Uyo. Your useless Accra cannot even be compared to Lagos not to talk of the Capital City Abuja. My friend go and sit down. Is it in Banking or telecommunications? You don't even have one single indigenous Telecomms company in your country, our banks are well on ground on your soil my friend Shut up. The Economy of one state is bigger than that of your country.

Abuja your capital is mostly slums and all the other cities apart from Lagos are sh!t.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Accra is the second best city in AFRICA so don't go there Mr.terrorist .As I said you fools have no idea how a city should look like. Come to GHANA and see how cities should look like.And what telecommunication network are you talking about,glo? You mean the network with less than 10 customers in Ghana? Hahahaha and what banks are you talking about? Do you know the number of Banks in GHANA? Your stupidity is beyond redeemable.
Its a fact that your zoo country is big but what's special about being big?
Big without sense
Big without electricity
Big without good roads
Big with poor education system
Big with severe poverty
Big without security
Big with useless animals calling themselves as citizens
Big with terrorism
Big with countless slums and villages
BIG FOR NOTHING! !

Don't mind that fool, a typical Nigerian and their chest beating. They will claim they did this and that but can't do the same in their country. South Africa and China run their country.

I mean if you can do all these things in other countries why can t you do the same in yours. Why are your citizens treated like second class citizens around the world and in your own country.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:

Unfortunately you guys get org@sm whenever Ghana is mentioned. I mean apart from Nigeria the only other country u know is Ghana. Why can't you talk about Benin , Niger and Cameroon. Those are your immediate neighbors and brothers. Leave Ghana out of your mess and we wouldn't have to do a Ghana search.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
onomeglo:

Is really annoying to constantly read negative things about ungrateful people that leach of Ghana. The ones who talk ish about Ghana are usually the one that's leaching of Ghana. There's a reason why Nigeria and Nigerians are not liked.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Unfortunately you guys get organism whenever Ghana is mentioned. I mean apart from Nigeria the only other country u know is Ghana. Why can't you talk about Benin , Niger and Cameroon. Those are your immediate neighbors and brothers. Leave Ghana out of your mess and we wouldn't have to do a Ghana search.
get yourself engaged.

by the way, Ghana is not the only country talked about.

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
get yourself engaged.

What? Why? do you want to marry me? Sorry I am not ready for marriage besides you an my brother have a thing, so I thought.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Don't mind that fool, a typical Nigerian and their chest beating. They will claim they did this and that but can't do the same in their country. South Africa and China run their country.

I mean if you can do all these things in other countries why can t you do the same in yours. Why are your citizens treated like second class citizens around the world and in your own country.
are you not treated an second class citizens too? fact is Africans generally are treated as second class citizens all around the world.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Is really annoying to constantly read negative things about ungrateful people that leach of Ghana. The ones who talk ish about Ghana are usually the one that's leaching of Ghana. There's a reason why Nigeria and Nigerians are not liked.
abeg mr goan get a job even na puff-puff gosh,ain't u tired of all these ranting 24 hrs on the net like a dog on heat arguing wat can never provide job or food for ur family,jeez. Go to work please odaabo
JiggamanGh:

What? Why? do you want to marry me? Sorry I am not ready for marriage besides you an my brother have a thing, so I thought.
by engaged i mean busy.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
get yourself engaged.

by the way, Ghana is not the only country talked about.

Is the most talked about country on mairaland apart from Nigeria. Your politicians always compare Nigeria and Ghana when ever they want lie to you guys.

A politician would say we have build more roads than Ghana, The amount of water used in Ghana is not enough to flush toilet in Lagos. I mean come on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.