Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. (87306 Views)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
international food..hahahahahahahahahahahaha...i understand international between ghana-togo-benin republic grin grin

I am glad you got it. Ask your lying daddy if he likes kenkey or nah.

Kenkey u can eat it hot or cold in a porridge form. Ice kenkey and roasted peanuts. Ohhhh my favorite
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by V0lv0(f): 1:24am On Oct 12, 2015
I thought this bish said she wants to sleep grin grin

Okay enough playing on my side.

Goodnight to everyone

I hope you all will have a blessed week smiley

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by OXYGEN01: 1:25am On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
At least even with the boko haram issue and all our troubles, we are standing tall doing our thing. Our economy is ten times better than ghana'. Imagine boko haram invading ghana, just three days and your country will be in ruins tongue
Boko haram invading GHANA? Is Ghana that useless? Your country is the most useless in Africa that's why you've turned against each other.And why should boko haram invade GHANA? Are they not nigerians ? Ghanaians are not stu.pid to set up any terrorist group.BTW, those baby terrorists in that useless country of yours can't last for a minute
in GHANA. GHANA is a serious country not like
the zoo you live.
Your economy is big and so? With the way you fools gives birth like flies why wont your economy be bigger than that of ALMIGHTY GHANA.How does that makes your life better? How does that affects your miserable lifes? GHANA is far far ahead of nigeria in every positive thing so shut your smelly mouth up. Whiled Ghana is progressing you guys are retrogressing and you are here making noise.I don't blame you though. You are imitating your generator **** noise makers """ grin

4 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 1:27am On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
At least even with the boko haram issue and all our troubles, we are standing tall doing our thing. Our economy is ten times better than ghana'. Imagine boko haram invading ghana, just three days and your country will be in ruins tongue

Three days and bolo haram would be flush out. We are too intelligent and civilized to have a book haram.

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by AzontoGhost(m): 1:28am On Oct 12, 2015
lepasharon:
Togbe Kedinakpo
herh my student! what's up?
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by AzontoGhost(m): 1:28am On Oct 12, 2015
lepasharon:
Togbe Kedinakpo
herh my student! what's up?
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by cana882(m): 1:46am On Oct 12, 2015
ruggedtimi:
m a student in ghana....the thread is 4 real. Many nigerian female students sleep around, ws even annoying is dey do without condom. most of dem @ home ( nig ) dey dnt go out, so wen dey re in gh far frm dere parnts dey do alot. all u need to do is take her to labadi beach or mall jst for window shopping, u hv her. u might not even do anythng. jst invite her ova. most of dem leave sch wey dere parnts snd dem cum bcus say dem won be models ( lie lie model ) with fake agents evrywhrre. dis guys own na worst pass. dey re addicted to Weed and codiene, especially wisconsin uni / A.I.T students, most guys even use dere sch fees to buy iphone 6 and oda latest gadgets jst to feel among. NKWAME khrumah uni 9ja studnts buy cars with dere sch fees and furniture dere rooms to the fullest, frm 3d led to fully paid dstv sub and ps4.
Vry on point. Fnsh 4rm knust 2013
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by coachwilcox(m): 1:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Well. Im a Nigerian living in Ghana and I will post some facts here.

1. Most of the Nigerian students living here are of the Ego, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and so stock. Passing JAMB is hard so they resort to the private mushroom universities here.

2. There's a clear distinction between the UGs, KNUST, UCC and all the other government universities Vs the useless money spinning and admission standard lowering private universities that Ghana is full of. It's a national scam. Ghanaians are charged 2000 cedis tuition. Foreign students (read Nigerians) are charged 2000 dollars. 2000 dollars is 8000 cedis. Ghanaian govt gets their tax and everyone is happy.

3. These mushroom universities in a bid to attract fees and revenue reduce admission standards. You can get admitted with just three credits as long as you sit for the rest before graduation

4. These teenagers with raging hormones are suddenly set free because whence they'd have stayed home for a year or two to mature and with UME /PCE wahala, suddenly they have freedom.

5. Add the fraudster Nigerians in Ghana popularly known as sakawa with plenty money to splash and little or no monitoring it's a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 12, 2015
I totally agree. I have this very churchy female friend that's in wisconston, she's totally changed. In her words 'even if you no wan spoil, something must happen'. I just keep wondering if it's all the schools in Ghana that are better than ours.
ruggedtimi:
m a student in ghana....the thread is 4 real. Many nigerian female students sleep around, ws even annoying is dey do without condom. most of dem @ home ( nig ) dey dnt go out, so wen dey re in gh far frm dere parnts dey do alot. all u need to do is take her to labadi beach or mall jst for window shopping, u hv her. u might not even do anythng. jst invite her ova. most of dem leave sch wey dere parnts snd dem cum bcus say dem won be models ( lie lie model ) with fake agents evrywhrre. dis guys own na worst pass. dey re addicted to Weed and codiene, especially wisconsin uni / A.I.T students, most guys even use dere sch fees to buy iphone 6 and oda latest gadgets jst to feel among. NKWAME khrumah uni 9ja studnts buy cars with dere sch fees and furniture dere rooms to the fullest, frm 3d led to fully paid dstv sub and ps4.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by fejikudz(m): 2:10am On Oct 12, 2015
whocanbewho:
who is this one.? Your ignorance is sky high. That 'zoo country' has the biggest economy in Africa. Who goes to ghana thou? I wonder why a nigerian will be going to ghana. Nigeria has massive hope for the future, what is the hope of ghana?, we have oil and uncountable natural resources you can only dream of. Since I've been watching ccn and bbc, I've never come across any news article about ghana. That country is basically not in the news because there's nothing to talk about. When you want to brag, you brag to your neighbors togo, benin republic, senegal and the likes not nigeria mehn. You wonder why our last election was so important to the world, that's because nigeria is africa. Talk of Africa, there are only 2 countries nigeria and south africa. So brother don't disrespect the king. The name nigeria that strikes fear into the heart of fellow africans.
You get time to write all this epistle oo.. You for Just ignore the fool
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by OXYGEN01: 2:23am On Oct 12, 2015
fejikudz:
You get time to write all this epistle oo.. You for Just ignore the fool
Who's more foolish than "a nigerian "?
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:34am On Oct 12, 2015
ITbomb:

I can't believe a student is writing this. Written English has suffered
boss!!...have been trying to edith it but nairaland wnt allow me to.

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:37am On Oct 12, 2015
Elxandre:

The Wisconsin own is so true. grin
I can relate to that.

Which school are you in bro?

allnations uni..koftown
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:40am On Oct 12, 2015
majalisa:
and someone just said the standard of education in Ghana is high compared to Nigeria..ur grammatical structure is not a good testimony
bosss...i was typing fast and i didnt check through before posting it. I hv been tryng to edith it bt nairaland had netwrk issue
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Herrmes:
Which school are you? I'm schooling at UCC, have a friends at Wisconsin, Legon, AIT, Kaaf, KNUST, All Nations, Zenit and I see a lotta unbelievable things, I do some things but I stare in awe of a lot, You will see AIT students travelling from Block Factory to East Legon just to club, I'm using AIT because people we left AKS together with most of them are there, and I visit them often.
allnations uni...koftown
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:48am On Oct 12, 2015
highbeeola:

U no mention d baddest of Zenith University College( yahoo boys, thieves,prostitute,drug addicts) even Smu. Shit happens, can't wait to get d hell outta here.
i regret attending uni @gh....there are better and cheaper universities @ europe/asia.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by ayojosh2k(m): 3:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Very true post. I have been living in Ghana for about 3years now. Drugs and prostitution is an epidemic here, there are 100s of mushroom schools where u do not need any document for admission, all they need is your money. It's a quick win for most Nigerians, lots of people have lost their kids this way.

There is a particular case of a boy killing his own brother in the same room last year because he was so high.(Google it yourself)

Parents, please beware!!!!

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by whocanbewho(m): 3:34am On Oct 12, 2015
OXYGEN01:
You are a nigerian so automatically that makes you a fool indeed.What has BBC n CNN been reporting about nigeria? If not bombs ,boko haram, Ebola then what's else? Your stupidity clearly defines the zoo you hail from.Made in Ghana cars, more positive news about GHANA are always heard on BBC,CNN, aljazeera etc. Can that be said about your useless country. You are here celebrating because BBC n CNN are always reporting bad and negative news about your useless pathetic country? If that's the case then keep on celebrating because the stupidity of nigerians has no boundaries. Your useless country is no where near GHANA.Being Education, Health, Better road system, Democracy, Better living conditions, Etc.GHANA WAS THE FIRST COUNTRY TO GAIN INDEPENDENCE AND WILL BE THE FIRST AFRICAN COUNTRY TO BE CALLED "A DEVELOPED COUNTRY " You fools are just wasting resources
you are an i.d.i.o.t, ghana is a developed country? Do you know what a developed country means? you consummate cynic, where is the better living condition in ghana.? A country of only 2 urban cities accra and kumasi in which one is the capital. We have the the biggest economy in Africa, what can we say about ghana.? Even kenya has better international reputation than ghana..poor country trying to feel among. I shouldn't be wasting my time replying you but I just find the whole thing disrespectful.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by djbrown15: 3:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Oboi this thing dey hot ooo....
I rep SMU... currently in semester 4
make i hear somebody call my school name for here.. *joking"
first there are several types of people/student living here..
1. the spoilt southerners - na dem sabi smoke weed, organize party and club.
2. the unwise northerner - this consist of the unexposed northern people (mostly males) who have not had freedom in their lifes,
now finally gets a chance to explore the white , pale and lazy ass money loving southern and western girls.. the guys dey get moni sha
3. the western amebos - these guys make a very good balance between work and play
4.eastern pple - aaaarh i no fit talk this one...

for further gist... Guys abeg how person go do as CBN wan close our accounts because of Bvn... personally me self go suffer small cause our exams is startng next month.. and the deadline is 31 oct..
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Miami11: 4:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Nigeria has over 200 million people living in such a small country, I wonder how this people give birth like rats,

You have all this Nigerians flooding all countries of the world then forming biggest economy.

How come South Africans do not wander around the world searching for food and shelter, neither do Ghanaians, Togolese or Africans in general.

They struggle daily to go to Ghana then run back here to try assault Ghanaians.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by whocanbewho(m): 5:37am On Oct 12, 2015
Miami11:
Nigeria has over 200 million people living in such a small country, I wonder how this people give birth like rats,

You have all this Nigerians flooding all countries of the world then forming biggest economy.

How come South Africans do not wander around the world searching for food and shelter, neither do Ghanaians, Togolese or Africans in general.

They struggle daily to go to Ghana then run back here to try assault Ghanaians.
who's struggling to go to ghana.? Mayb the outcast ones thou, what is a true naija boy going to do iin that shiii.t hole. In my country, you dare not tell anyone you are going to ghana because people see it as a very insignificant place. I'm sure you read the news, our politicians steal money for fun that's because we have it in abundance. Yes we flood everywhere , there's no where on earth you won't find a nigerian. I call that the hustling spirits. Unlike you lazy bones.

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Bwaal(m): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Na talk bi this? pikin wey go spoil go spoil whether home or abroad. D one wey go read go read.
walAhi. who no go know no go know
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by macho44(m): 6:15am On Oct 12, 2015
"WISDOM" is the principal thing, all those Children lack wisdom. for your top notch inspirational articles, check out my signature.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by highbeeola(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2015
MrCEO69:

lol tk am easy oh.. Which sch r u in..
IPMC nd U
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Vannesa(f): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
what morals do u mean? Dont make me laugh. I dont want to talk. Dont ever compare nigerian moral standards to that of ghanaians. There is a wide gap and ghana has the advantage.
You wont say this if you have lived in Ghana sir!
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by richard870(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
its all thanks to u nigerians. We will surely do sumthing abt it soon. Keep ur money and sit in ur countries.
You guys are way too lazy that's why your country is controlled & run by Nigerians. So go sit ur *ss down bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by richard870(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Hizzy:

Can you tell me how I can go about getting admission in Ghana coz it's hard here in Nigeria and I must be the bad one but the good one
Sure, but u must be ready (i mean financially) cuz schooling high is really expensive....all ya need is your O' level result
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Miami11: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2015
whocanbewho:
who's struggling to go to ghana.? Mayb the outcast ones thou, what is a true naija boy going to do iin that shiii.t hole. In my country, you dare not tell anyone you are going to ghana because people see it as a very insignificant place. I'm sure you read the news, our politicians steal money for fun that's because we have it in abundance. Yes we flood everywhere , there's no where on earth you won't find a nigerian. I call that the hustling spirits. Unlike you lazy bones.

You call Nigeria rich yet the travel section is filled with people trying to flee anywhere for survival, people from rich countries like USA, China, Germany and UK don't flee looking for greener pastures even in Haiti like Nigerians do.

Even ordinary African countries are content with their lives in their countries they do not have to flock even to war torn Somali looking for pastures like Nigerians

200 million people in such a small cess pit. Don't they teach family planning in Nigeria or it's another hustle spirit.
Did you say your politicians steal for fun, I bet that's a typical Nigerian mindset, ignorance of the highest decree.

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Zellie: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2015
About four of my secondary school classmates went to study in Ghana. One is already mentally deranged, he spent his school fees on drugs and women and he was forced to withdraw, another got expelled. The remaining two seem okay though, for now grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by erty6334(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2015
yes s true cos I lived around trade fair here in Accra if u see d way dey dress infact I always get angry wt dis our Nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2015
richard870:
Sure, but u must be ready (i mean financially) cuz schooling high is really expensive....all ya need is your O' level result
i how much

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

"Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.