Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1534695 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FASTLINK1: 8:53am On May 25, 2016
steve4ever:
thanks, thanks and thanks @ ladyG and others. u people are really doing a great job here.
am starting a visiting visa for my mum. want to know where to start oooo how to fill the ds160 form, pay visa fee and pick a date. please which one shld come first. thks., i dnt wanna involve any agent in this at all cus they done do me strong tin......am sure with ur advice here am good to go. waiting for ur response please

Pay for visa fee. N31520 at GT bank
Fill the DS 160 FORM
Schedule an appointment and attend the interview on your appointment day with all the supporting documents.
for more infomation, goto http://www.ustraveldocs.com/
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Kbuddie: 9:54am On May 25, 2016
Governoryomi:
Good morning house. i already applied for B1/B2 visa twice last year, June and October, but was denied. I have again now gotten an invitation in a first tier educational institution for a short program of 5days, of which i was advised to apply for visit visa as i-20 can't be issued to me as i do not need students F 1 visa, for such short program.
Now my question is this, any hope of getting it right this time around, even with this kind of situation. I know how it feels to have tried it twice and failed, though i have learnt from past failures, coupled with my exposures here. I now know better! Kindly add your advices and comments pls. Lagos or abuja? Which is better? I have been to both in my past failed attempts.

This is just an advice, I overheard a VO telling a lady April 2015, that she will keep getting denied if she keeps re-applying within short periods and going to US for different reasons. Please don't be desperate except u wan relocate mischievously. However if that's d plan then you are on the wrong thread. This is only for legit visitors to d US.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 25, 2016
Pls I what to no what all tier is all about because my last application I tell them am a business woman of which I am I travel to get my goods I hv shop I hv ppl that woman for me and still dey did not give the visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2016
Don't get it twisted... Abuja and Lagos will not treat you differently...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by taregs: 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
Hello guys, please does anyone really have a clue as to what the VO really looks at before issuing a visa as have seen and witness people that are more than qualified for their visa but still not giving.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 25, 2016
taregs:
Hello guys, please does anyone really have a clue as to what the VO really looks at before issuing a visa as have seen and witness people that are more than qualified for their visa but still not giving.

There's a number of factors... Most important are your ties. And just because someone says it on Nairaland doesn't mean they said it at the visa window.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2016
I got my visa without lying and I believe the same apply for most of us here.... The V.O's knows we are not all liars.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Herbwise(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2016
please who knows anything about UNITED AIRLINES? I want to use them for my journey to US. please help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2016
Herbwise:
please who knows anything about UNITED AIRLINES? I want to use them for my journey to US. please help
They are one of the biggest airline in the U.S and the World,They use Boeing 787 for that route and I believe you will land in IAH(Houston) and probably connect from there. flight time is 12hrs 45mins.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Jalofun: 3:54am On May 26, 2016
House , i need your contribution on this issue; In the year 2009 , i was denied a US visa based on the fact that i claimed am married ,in which it was arranged wedding . Now i wanted to apply for tourist visa B1/B2 . Is there any possibility that they can consider me for the visa this time ?

Please i need your assistance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by geojoe91(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Jalofun post=45973399]House , i need your contribution on this issue; In the year 2009 , i was denied a US visa based on the fact that i claimed am married ,in which it was arranged wedding . Now i wanted to apply for tourist visa B1/B2 . Is there any possibility that they can consider me for the visa this time ?

Please i need your assistance[quote]

I'm folding my arms waiting...wanna watch how LadyGuinivere, and Seyewest will crucify you first, before they now Bury you alive

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dupylola: 9:44am On May 26, 2016
God bless u guys on this thread,my family visa has just been approved,all thks 2 God and y'all. LadyG, I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:18am On May 26, 2016
Jalofun:
House , i need your contribution on this issue; In the year 2009 , i was denied a US visa based on the fact that i claimed am married ,in which it was arranged wedding . Now i wanted to apply for tourist visa B1/B2 . Is there any possibility that they can consider me for the visa this time ?

Nothing to assist with.
You were denied because you lied you were married for the sake of a visa and you were caught out .
Your previous history will come up, however your current circumstances will also play a role in your current application.

So go ahead and apply, read this thread well.Travelling to the US is not a do or die affair but if you package again you will be denied.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iapt: 10:41am On May 26, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:42am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=geojoe91 post=45977767][/quote]
Lool! Nwanne I am neither killer nor undertaker o! I kuku noo gerr energy. Make e apply. The vo go answer am

@dupylola congrats. Share transcript mbok
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by terrywales: 10:45am On May 26, 2016
Good morning my people. I am in the process of filling my ds-160, I am a little bit confused where i need to input my primary occupation or school name. Presently, I am a graduate student/researcher in one of the University in Cyprus. I owned my business in Nigeria and work in the prep school here in exchange for 50% scholarship on my tuition and free accommodation. my problem is what to fill as my primary occupation. should i fill my study as my primary occupation or should i filling my work in Nigeria? if i fill my school/ studies, can still input monthly income in Nigeria or should I tick not applicable?
note i am going for a conference base on my research topic( thesis ).
your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iapt: 10:46am On May 26, 2016
jossymama:
Pls I what to no what all tier is all about because my last application I tell them am a business woman of which I am I travel to get my goods I hv shop I hv ppl that woman for me and still dey did not give the visa

Hello madam, I dont think anyone would understand an iota of what you have said...but I am sure you are talking about VISA, not even sure if its US visa u are talking about...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:48am On May 26, 2016
iapt:
Good day everyone on the thread, I appreciate everyone's useful info and some other people's funny questions....I dont have much questions to ask, just want to know my chances and if my ties are sufficient enough...I am a single dad with no travel experience but I have an hotel here in Nigeria and 3 other properties and I am going for a conference by june 19 and my interview is june 7...first, I hope d interview date and conference date is not too close to each other. Secondly, I hope my ties are strong enough...thanks..i await your response.
Dadddy. If u ask the v on their thread, they will tell u nobody can tell u ur chances.
Hw then do u now expect Tom, Musa and Allis on this thread to tell your ties are enough? Only your vo can analyse your whole form and answer you.
As for the date, visas are ready in 2-3 working days. So if u gettit and buy a ticket, norrin spoil
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iapt: 10:52am On May 26, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Dadddy. If u ask the v on their thread, they will tell u nobody can tell u ur chances.
Hw then do u now expect Tom, Musa and Allis on this thread to tell your ties are enough? Only your vo can analyse your whole form and answer you.
As for the date, visas are ready in 2-3 working days. So if u gettit and buy a ticket, norrin spoil

Mummmy... thank you very much...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:55am On May 26, 2016
iapt:

Hello madam, I dont think anyone would understand an iota of what you have said...but I am sure you are talking about VISA, not even sure if its US visa u are talking about....please kindly type in a language we can understand. This cant be English...
Not all of us are very savvy in the language. Not all of us had the chance at ivy league schools. U can tell her to explain herself better.

I assumed she was asking what the former posters meant by tiers. Some guy asked about the appros visa for a 5 day conference or sumn and I think Jossy wants to know if she can go bu that route as she was denied for seemingly no reason.
God bless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iapt: 11:03am On May 26, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Not all of us are very savvy in the language. Not all of us had the chance at ivy league schools. U can tell her to explain herself better.

I assumed she was asking what the former posters meant by tiers. Some guy asked about the appros visa for a 5 day conference or sumn and I think Jossy wants to know if she can go bu that route as she was denied for seemingly no reason.
God bless

Thanks for the clarification...I didnt understand what she was saying as I would also like to learn from her transcript as we did from other people's
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2016
Jalofun:

@Jalofun too bad you decided to mess things up for yourself.. The only thing you can do is admit you've lied and pray that the V.O can have mercy on you.... Are you married now?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 11:57am On May 26, 2016
Jalofun:

there's always a possibility that;
1. You will get a visa or
2. You will be refused a visa.
when you have misrepresented previously, the possibility of no.2 happening gets greater than no.1

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ouchechukwuo: 12:23pm On May 26, 2016
Good day Lady G......Good Day House. Please I would like to ask, is it possible for on to apply for Canadian Resident Visa form Nigeria, and if Yes. What are the procedure.
If it is not possible, what other kind of visa can a graduate apply for.

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:24pm On May 26, 2016
Just to send out a shout out to these long time silent brethren. ..
1. Justwise
2. Tzetze fly
3. Overlord77
4. 100dollarbill
5. Teeboy
6.Fredricko
7. Omobendel
8. Benioha
chloe is busy on the birthing thread and Fpl on the uk thread ; D
Twale chairmans and chairwomans cheesy

I know say MB cost small but mae una dey peep enter small.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:26pm On May 26, 2016
ouchechukwuo:
Good Day House. Please I would like to ask, is it possible for on to apply for Canadian Resident Visa form Nigeria, and if Yes. What are the procedure.
If it is not possible, what other kind of visa can a graduate apply for.

Thank you.
maa. This is 'USA visit visa' thread. I know for a fact that a CA thread exists...mbok ekuyaresit search for it and ask there
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Just to send out a shout out to these long time silent brethren. ..
1. Justwise
2. Tzetze fly
3. Overlord77
4. 100dollarbill
5. Teeboy
6.Fredricko
7. Omobendel
8. Benioha
chloe is busy on the birthing thread and Fpl on the uk thread ; D
Twale chairmans and chairwomans cheesy

I know say MB cost small but mae una dey peep enter small.
@LadyG aka Mummy you're very right ooo especially now that @LagosNIV is highly involved in our matter grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.