Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1538003 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Yjc07: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
House I need help.
Does my 4 year old son need to fill DS160 application?.
If yes,how do I overcome phone number and email required?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yjc07:
House I need help.
Does my 4 year old son need to fill DS160 application?.
If yes,how do I overcome phone number and email required?

Even a day old needs to fill a separate form.

Use your telephone and email.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Yjc07: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thanks frontpagelawyer. Please,what of information such as work/education status required?
FrontPageLawyer:

Even a day old needs to fill a separate form.

Use your telephone and email.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yjc07:
Thanks frontpagelawyer. Please,what of information such as work/education status required?

You won't find it there.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kingi777: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
JesseJackson67:

Please what do you mean scanned my passport. Do they use scanners to scan individual passports there?
I think they scan the bar code on the passport to get information about you in the passport.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Yjc07: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
God bless you.I need clarification here. Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States? i am filing for my son.But can my wife's younger brother be his sibling?,because they gave options as Means fiancé/fiancée, spouse (husband/wife), child (son/daughter), or sibling (brother/sister).
FrontPageLawyer:

You won't find it there.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yjc07:
God bless you.I need clarification here. Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States? i am filing for my son.But can my wife's younger brother be his sibling?,because they gave options as Means fiancé/fiancée, spouse (husband/wife), child (son/daughter), or sibling (brother/sister).

NO to the bolded.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
[PHOTO] How US Immigration Officials Detained Nigerian Software Engineer At Airport And Forced Him To Write Test To Prove His Skills.. Can you imagine...Chai this Americans just want to embarrass Nigerians .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
dprince01:
Good morning house. you guys are doing a great job here , please can someone assist me? my passport refused to upload what can I do or where should I go because am about snapping the 3rd one, I have gone through lot of stress and am about given up
pls ur assistant Will be well appreciated I stay in festac Lagos thanks
Ask your photographer to send you a digital copy to your phone thru whatsapp and bluetooth it to your computer it will upload.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Yjc07: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ramj,please how do i add family members to my appointment page,I cannot find a way to do it..please help urgently.thanks
Yjc07:
Thank you so much Ram.God bless you greatly.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Yjc07: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Frontage lawyer,please i need ur urgent help please how do i add family members to my appointment page,I cannot find a way to do it..please help urgently.thanks
Yjc07:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by obasiete: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
My sister and hubby wants to travel in August this year. Can they book for the Interview now? Or should they wait three months prior to travel date before booking interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Only God knows.

timi02:
Hello everyone,

Thank you for always giving us genuine info, i'd like to seek your advice.
I'm an Audio Enginerer and I've been working for a church in Lagos for Five years now, there's an audio Enginering conference (4days) that i want to register for all expenses paid by my senior colleague in US(ie he's sponsoring me).

What are my changes of getting a visa for this conference considering I've a virgin Passport, i am single?

Thanks for your kind response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by leopower(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yjc07:
Frontage lawyer,please i need ur urgent help please how do i add family members to my appointment page,I cannot find a way to do it..please help urgently.thanks

After crating ur profile for scheduling appointment, as u ar proceeding to book appointment u will get to a point that says ADD BY NAME, just add all d family members u ar traveling with and u ar gud to go.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by obasiete: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
obasiete:
My sister and hubby wants to travel in August this year. Can they book for the Interview now? Or should they wait three months prior to travel date before booking interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Hamdat55: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hello everyone, may God bless the creator and those who have contributed to this forum. You are doing a great job.

I'm 31 years, married with twins, they are ten months now, I wish to embark on family vacation to US.
My status : married, work in oil and gas sector, salary 506K, I have no travel experience, my wife school in Ghana and she has been to Liberia too.

I know it's not the decision of this forum to tell my eligibility but do I stand a good chance?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hamdat55:
Hello everyone, may God bless the creator and those who have contributed to this forum. You are doing a great job.

I'm 31 years, married with twins, they are ten months now, I wish to embark on family vacation to US.
My status : married, work in oil and gas sector, salary 506K, I have no travel experience, my wife school in Ghana and she has been to Liberia too.

I know it's not the decision of this forum to tell my eligibility but do I stand a good chance?

Your ties look ok, and when presented clearly and truthfully it will go a long way in determining the outcome.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=obasiete post=54242737][/quote]
They can book for interview now. Alot of people avoid the summer visa application rush, so its normal to apply earlier.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hamdat55:

U just answered yourself. Nobody knows. Read the transcripts. Evaluate yourself based on statistics
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by obasiete: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
constance234:

They can book for interview now. Alot of people avoid the summer visa application rush, so its normal to apply earlier.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Daragurl12:
To all d gurus in the house,I say a big thank u and I pray God bless u abundantly.Been a silent reader since Aug 2016 and i read from pt 1 try pt 2.Our interview was on the 16th of Feb at Lagos and it was successful. Transcript below: VO I just thank God cos we all had virgin passports,no travel experience.We read nairaland like someone preparing for exams and it paid off.Thanks all.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by jiday4(m): 3:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Please good people I need a good clarification, am married but still expectant , I work in a private sch and also owns a business that fetch me aditional income , wife has been deny visa 3yrs ago that's before we married our ties to home Country is we both have aged father and my business. No travel history for both of us pls what's our chances of tourist visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ogodos(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Good Morning everybody in the House.. Please How can i track a USA Visa? to confirm if it real
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2017
jiday4:
Please good people I need a good clarification, am married but still expectant , I work in a private sch and also owns a business that fetch me aditional income , wife has been deny visa 3yrs ago that's before we married our ties to home Country is we both have aged father and my business. No travel history for both of us pls what's our chances of tourist visa
Please! What is it with people asking their chances? Is there an algorithim that was created for calculating chances? Or is there a dibia /ifa priest/ seer here tht we don't know about? AH ah! Please stop being lazy, read the thread, self evaluate.
NOBODY CAN FORETELL CHANCES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ogodos(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2017
LadyGuinivere Please Ma, How can i Track and confirm a valid USA visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
ogodos:

I don't understand o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
jiday4:

Aged father and business as ties?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry357: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
ogodos:

If you got it from the USA embassy it's real.
If you got it from a stall in the market it's not real! shocked shocked
If you got it from a Thief agent it's probably fake.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
TWoods:

Aged father and business as ties?

An aged father can actually be ties if the applicant is the primnd sole care giver. Now depends on the weight that fact considering that nigerians can abandon and deny their child sef #BBN

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beautyaddy: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Family ties, business ties or any kind of ties have become overrtated. Unless we are in denial the Visa Officers already know that alot of people even with the best of ties still abandon them and end up overstaying their tourist visas when they get to the United States.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Anyone notice that the VO's have been silent of recent?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
kingi777:
I went for U.S visa interview this morning and it went thus:
VO: why are you travelling to California?
Me: I'm travelling for a cousin's wedding and I want to use the opportunity to broaden my horizon. As a researcher and a PhD student, I know I would be travelling to different parts of the world presenting papers in conferences in future. Seemed she did get me.
I hope to defend my PhD before August and wish to go for a conference before the end of the year. Thank you all.

I know a lot of people will say don't reapply wait and wait... if I'm in your situation I will re apply as soon as possible while providing the missing information and at the interview I will inform the V.O that nothing has changed in my circumstance except what I left out which you believe is important... Try it and don't forget to get back to us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.