Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1535388 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by siina(m): 4:01am On Jun 16, 2017
sugah:

It's the US embassy/consulate.....Not gate of heaven.
So because of USA we should sin against God?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2017
nefertitiram:

Judge me ke? Not me o, I'm just speaking for single moms. Me that waited on the Lord for 4 years!
I wish I had a child out of wedlock sef. We would rock matching danshiki and do #pepperthemgang.
hahahaha... but e never too late oo. You still go fit go outside go do. it's still out of wedlock.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2017
siina:
I tire oo.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2017
siina:
Go back and read the conversation from the beginning...... slowly.

I can force you to read but i can't force you to understand undecided

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by burrrnerrr(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Jovieeee:
Hello ,please anyone travelling this month or early next month to the US ,should kindly help me send books to my sister ,I don't mind paying for the luggage. Thank you.

I'm going August. Pm me if you're interested
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2017
But that has never stopped most Nigerians from lying to get visa. Lying is a sin against God.

siina:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
hahahaha... but e never too late oo. You still go fit go outside go do. it's still out of wedlock.

Now that will be so messed up. It will now be a sin against MY SPOUSE and MYSELF but not against GOD.

You get the drift
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2017
naija people no dey tire for defense. lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Pastor Omobendel how far with the offering and tithe? grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by asid(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Tdadz: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Today at the consulate... I had to turn down going in for the interview cos my wife had issues with her ds-160 number so she wasn't allowed access to interview.
We plan to reschedule together for a later date.
Is there any implication to this cos I didn't cancel my appointment.... I jst did not show at the interview as scheduled... I can't go in without her
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by honeyoluwatoyin: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tdadz:
Today at the consulate... I had to turn down going in for the interview cos my wife had issues with her ds-160 number so she wasn't allowed access to interview.
Is there any implication to this cos I didn't cancel my appointment.... I jst did not show at the interview as scheduled... I can't go in without her

You plan to..... not as if you've done it... I think it's gone oo ... not sure though
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Christian fellowship on visa thread is wrong. myself and LadyG don't welcome it here. thank you all with no disrespect... open your own thread and continue bible class.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by missexiest: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tdadz:
No implication,after 48 hrs your receipt number will be reactivated then you can book another appointment. Same thing happened to my sister.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sidechick22(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
DoraOwunna:
my interview in lagos after waiting for 3 hours on tight painful heel shows..lol, and then waiting for two persons to take my place with a smile on top the pain (a woman with 2 running around kids and grandma, and an elderly couple)

V.O: GM
Me: GM sir
V.O: passport pls
V.O: why are u going to the U.S? (looking straight in my eyes)
Me: i am attending igbo amaka social cultural event in texas where i will be dressing and making up the particpants of the event in an igbo traditional attire.
V.O: tell me about your clients. ( typing from his computer)
Me: my clients are satisfied clients and there are always people that wants to look good for different events such as weddings...
V.O: what do u do?
Me: i am the ceo of -----, a makeup artist ........(all i write for my form)
V.o: tell me about ure family, are u married ? kids
Me: (smiled) actually am engaged will get married this year ending ( i no even kw that one, na God know)
V.o: (smilling wide) ohh u do makeup for your husband? ( typing on system)
Me: yes, sometyms
V.O: ( continues to smile as if laughing) you do makeup for him?
Me: (laughing little) yes, only powder
V.O: (droped my passport and hands over the white form, stil smilling wide) ve a safe flight
Me: thanks (with laughter o)

i even came bac to look at him cos he didnt tell me wen to pickup, and he said "byeee" stil laughing. this is a pure virgin passport. so happy i no lie. i went with my own tings and God. thanks everyone, cheers. wish others looking for this, success
Congratulations dear..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Jovieeee(f): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
burrrnerrr:

I'm going August. Pm me if you're interested

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
def111:
Christian fellowship on visa thread is wrong. myself and LadyG don't welcome it here. thank you all with no disrespect... open your own thread and continue bible class.
He he he he. Chai. Lady G thanks thee but in truth LadyG welcomes every opportunity for the gospel Sharing. She has had some arguments on proper visa applications vis a vis the word of truth

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by okechukwu101: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tdadz:
it is gone. It happened to me also
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
okechukwu101:

it is gone. It happened to me also

Not correct! Can be reactivated after a few days as long as that was the first appointment drawn from that MRV....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by petersje8: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gents, am travelling to the USA next month for vacation. Can i make a hotel reservation without paying? Must i pay to avoid POE issues. Am going with my wife and we planned to spend just 2wks. Most of the hotels i hv checked out accepts payment upon arrival.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bigbus: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
petersje8:
Gents, am travelling to the USA next month for vacation. Can i make a hotel reservation without paying? Must i pay to avoid POE issues. Am going with my wife and we planned to spend just 2wks. Most of the hotels i hv checked out accepts payment upon arrival.

Looks like you have answered your own question. You can check booking . com or other hotel reservation websites.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kaynine59(m): 12:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys... Abeg I just used the new gtbank app to pay my us visa fees.. How do I get my receipt number from this to book appointment?

Massive thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by asid(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2017
kaynine59:
Hi guys... Abeg I just used the new gtbank app to pay my us visa fees.. How do I get my receipt number from this to book appointment?

Massive thanks

After making payment, you login to Gtbank ONLINE, you will see it under the drop down menu (Collection/visa payment) you can then either print it out or save as pdf to print later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kaynine59(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Many thanks boss I appreciate. Let me check cos I paid past midnight Friday and the transaction is reading 19th Monday. Maybe it hasn't cleared cos it's the weekend.. Thanks all the Same
asid:

After making payment, you login to Gtbank ONLINE, you will see it under the drop down menu (Collection/visa payment) you can then either print it out or save as pdf to print later
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Tdadz: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Not correct! Can be reactivated after a few days as long as that was the first appointment drawn from that MRV....
Thanks for your response.... yes this was the 1st appointment drawn from the MRV...
I also just checked my profile now and it says my passport is still with the US embassy/consulate whereas I did not go in for the interview... how come is this so?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by jaybaby2017: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello People, Please I need advice. My US visa expired 14months ago and I want to renew it now. Can I do drop box?

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.