Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1532068 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
SekSek:

waooow! dats some goodnews! could state how much u stated as ur monthly income pls?
hi dear sometimes the income doesn't matter actually, in my case I actually earn but I haven't been consistent with my business because of my baby, so I stated my husband is the full sponsor and I filled doesn't apply to the income part, people who earn 120k, 100k and even 80k have gotten visas
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sabrinaqueenzy: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
SekSek:

waooow! dats some goodnews! could state how much u stated as ur monthly income pls?

I stated 285000 monthly
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sabrinaqueenzy: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
chloe7:
Sabrinaqueenzy really I saw that door with windows 8 on top on brown security door I was wondering what was happening there lool, congratulations on your approval, also note that what the UK considers to issue a visa is not what the US considers to issue visa, people with US visas still get denied at the UK embassy too, the UK and schengen countries have a similar visa criteria for issue of an entry clearance. Cheers!
Thanks alot yeah I do understand
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by SekSek: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
chloe7:
hi dear sometimes the income doesn't matter actually, in my case I actually earn but I haven't been consistent with my business because of my baby, so I stated my husband is the full sponsor and I filled doesn't apply to the income part, people who earn 120k, 100k and even 80k have gotten visas

ok noted cho cho....am counting down to my appntmnt date..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by SekSek: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
sabrinaqueenzy:

I stated 285000 monthly

Ok dats kool enough, do have fun on ur trip wink ...hp to share my gudnews soon too
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
SekSek:

ok noted cho cho....am counting down to my appntmnt date..
all the very best, cheers!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
chloe7:
Lagosniv Lagosniv I see you grin but really in the movies I see traffic in America esp NYC

The beltway in DC has pretty awful traffic. I will admit though, the problem with Lagos traffic seems to be that you have so many people trying to come over just a few bridges so everyone gets bottled up in the same places and you can't get around it.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
LagosNIV:

The beltway in DC has pretty awful traffic. I will admit though, the problem with Lagos traffic seems to be that you have so many people trying to come over just a few bridges so everyone gets bottled up in the same places and you can't get around it.
Oga @LagosNIV, I greet you oh, we loyal! I sabi say you go hardly shook mouth put for wetin fit cause refusal on a personal matter, abeg, we for area for beg say make you helep us peep our sister @Lollynil and her Bobo matter and just throway general guide based on how you reason the matter as you peep see am. Because for Transcript, everything straight, but the thing come bend for result and e dey tire us as e be so. Wetin fit cause this 'kine' thing so for inside the koko wey dey 214b? Do am as bonus for us oh bros.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
chloe7:
read my previous posts you will find answers to your questions there. I already stated all these answers there already.

Ok thanks I just saw it. Am really grateful
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Oga @LagosNIV, I greet you oh, we loyal! I sabi say you go hardly shook mouth put for wetin fit cause refusal on a personal matter, abeg, we for area for beg say make you helep us peep our sister @Lollynil and her Bobo matter and just throway general guide based on how you reason the matter as you peep see am. Because for Transcript, everything straight, but the thing come bend for result and e dey tire us as e be so. Wetin fit cause the 'kine' thing so for inside the koko wey dey 214b? Do am as bonus oh bros.
you sure say Lagosniv go understand everything whey you just write so? But really I will appreciate if he can just give an hint as to what could be the reason for her refusal as much as I know he wouldn't want to

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
chloe7:
you sure say Lagosniv go understand everything whey you just write so? But really I will appreciate if he can just give an hint as to what could be the reason for her refusal as much as I know he wouldn't want to
Lol! The way wey I write this one 'konk' sha, I see am. You neva see thread wey dem for yarn pidgin English before @Chloe7? Our VOs dem sabi area wella oh! Na make dem gree oblige us for this matter be the wahala so

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Solo84(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
chloe7:

lol.... i was just wondering if @Lagosniv could demystify the aforementioned by @omoBendel24.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Oga @LagosNIV, I greet you oh, we loyal! I sabi say you go hardly shook mouth put for wetin fit cause refusal on a personal matter, abeg, we for area for beg say make you helep us peep our sister @Lollynil and her Bobo matter and just throway general guide based on how you reason the matter as you peep see am. Because for Transcript, everything straight, but the thing come bend for result and e dey tire us as e be so. Wetin fit cause this 'kine' thing so for inside the koko wey dey 214b? Do am as bonus for us oh bros.

I can't know for sure what happened during the interview because I wasn't there - and I would caution you all to read some of these 'transcripts' with some reservations because things don't always happen the way the applicants remember them.

I am not saying that anyone lied about their transcript, or lied during an interview, but I can see in many of the applicants that it is a stressful process for them and they say crazy, nonsensical things during the interviews. I sometimes recognize them as people I interviewed based on their transcripts... and their recollection of the interview is very different from mine.

The truth is, 214(b) is a very broad section of the law, and there are many unspoken aspects of the interview. Maybe the officer saw fake stamps or visas in the passport. Maybe the applicant could not speak coherently about their work or travel plans. Maybe the plans just didn't make sense and the applicant was unable to explain them. All of these things could contribute to 214(b).

The point here is that you should NOT rely on 'visa agents' or 'visa touts' because many qualified applicants show up with a story that doesn't match, because they paid some random guy in the parking lot to fill out their application, and they have a slew of new fraudulent documents in their passport that just got thrown is as part of some package.

And yes, I sabi de pidign small small.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Solo84(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
[b][/b]
LagosNIV:

I can't know for sure what happened during the interview because I wasn't there - and I would caution you all to read some of these 'transcripts' with some reservations because things don't always happen the way the applicants remember them.

I am not saying that anyone lied about their transcript, or lied during an interview, but I can see in many of the applicants that it is a stressful process for them and they say crazy, nonsensical things during the interviews. I sometimes recognize them as people I interviewed based on their transcripts... and their recollection of the interview is very different from mine.

The truth is, 214(b) is a very broad section of the law, and there are many unspoken aspects of the interview. Maybe the officer saw fake stamps or visas in the passport. Maybe the applicant could not speak coherently about their work or travel plans. Maybe the plans just didn't make sense and the applicant was unable to explain them. All of these things could contribute to 214(b).

The point here is that you should rely on 'visa agents' or 'visa touts' because many qualified applicants show up with a story that doesn't match, because they paid some random guy in the parking lot to fill out their application, and they have a slew of new fraudulent documents in their passport that just got thrown is as part of some package.

lol on the last word smiley .... Thank you @LagosNiv for the clearifications. I do hope that @Lollynil could copy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lagosniv I can see that you dey sabi the pidgin and really what you have said makes a lot of sense really it does make a lot of sense because I have been to that consulate thrice and when I hear what some people say to the v.o's I just can't laugh because e never reach my turn, I hope people on here who are hoping to get a visa would make sense of what you have said and learn from it, but also there are sometimes people who are genuine get refused and it is so painful because I have been in that position twice and also I have seen people who don't even have jack and have gotten visas and absconded Nigeria and the whole thing filled in the form were lies, really I know the v.o's are not superhumans but all the same sha I have my reservations about those uptight men because Na dem dey give those ingenuine people pass

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nextedge: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wow I'm really impressed. These VOs go dey eat pounded yam or any swallow as I dey see am o. The guys are professionals. Simple and clear English.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Solo84:
[b][/b]

lol on the last word smiley .... Thank you @LagosNiv for the clearifications. I do hope that @Lollynil could copy.

@LagosNiv thanks for the clarification
Bt i will like to state that if my interview could be replayed today you would see that we where asked just 4qstns.
1. Where we were going
2. What we do for a living
3. What are we going to do over dre
4. If we had any kids
Maybe he didnt hear us well as he said he had issues with his earpiece and then tried the speaker in front of him but still didnt work n we spoke thru the barrier.

Its true applicants can say rubbish or figget when asked qstns bt this three things asked above wre answered straight on.

I also know that its not only the applicants dat can be stressed during this process. Its a two way thing.

I dont know if dre is anytin on my form dat could av raised red flags but i assure you that there wasnt anything dubious in the things stated. We filled our forms ourselves n av never and will never ever hire a tout to fill my form for me.

We wer nt asked wat our plans was, our pay, if we had a relative dre or our travel history

I wish i cld replay the interview to u all bt unfortunately not.

We went to the uk last quarter of 2015 so it cant definately be fake visa stamps. We travel every year on vacation as couple.

So i guess it just wasnt our day.

I also had gone thru des threads b4 i applied.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Solo84(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
lollynil:

@LagosNiv thanks for the clarification
Bt i will like to state that if my interview could be replayed today you would see that we where asked just 4qstns.
1. Where we were going
2. What we do for a living
3. What are we going to do over dre
4. If we had any kids
Maybe he didnt hear us well as he said he had issues with his earpiece and then tried the speaker in front of him but still didnt work n we spoke thru the barrier.

Its true applicants can say rubbish or figget when asked qstns bt this three things asked above wre answered straight on.

I also know that its not only the applicants dat can be stressed during this process. Its a two way thing.

I dont know if dre is anytin on my form dat could av raised red flags but i assure you that there wasnt anything dubious in the things stated. We filled our forms ourselves n av never and will never ever hire a tout to fill my form for me.

We wer nt asked wat our plans was, our pay, if we had a relative dre or our travel history

I wish i cld replay the interview to u all bt unfortunately not.

We went to the uk last quarter of 2015 so it cant definately be fake visa stamps. We travel every year on vacation as couple.

So i guess it just wasnt our day.

I also had gone thru des threads b4 i applied.

That was rather unfortunate. For me, I'd rather advice you reapply.
Many people has been bounced same way and their story was eventually positive just like some successful excerpts on these pages.
cheers.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
LagosNIV:

The point here is that you should NOT rely on 'visa agents' or 'visa touts' because many qualified applicants show up with a story that doesn't match, because they paid some random guy in the parking lot to fill out their application, and they have a slew of new fraudulent documents in their passport that just got thrown is as part of some package.

E clear well well sir, chop knuckle abeg. @Chloe7 and others shebi una don see now, una dey underrate all these Bros and Sis dem, abi? Oya Na. Lol! Instances given add up lots @LagosNIV. Off course we do vet transcript the much we can with some reservations here too to enable us guide ourselves aright. This one came quite across as not too clear but worth knowing more about for the benefit of the particular applicant and all of us here. Thanks for the clarifications. Hats doffed
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by MrFabs(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello please Kindly help me out on this, I have a brother who was selected for the last bash of the visa lottery interview, he won it as a single(but was legally married when he filled it, although he didnt know it would later be this serious, so it was just a case of ignorant and unserious when he filled the form though) but by the time he book an appointment he filled in family with his wife and 4 children which he included because he would not leave his family behind which he explained to the CO but was denied because he didn't shows up with the earlier status he filled when he was selected for an interview initially, its now over 3 to 4 years he last appeared at the embassy and he will love to go for a vacation with his family because he has never taken his family for vacation before and would love to go to US, Please what is the chances of him and his family getting a visa this time around and how do we go about this. Your response will highy be appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Una doooooooh!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Una doooooooh!
my friend my friend cheesy cheesy grin reporting live from NYC
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
sabrinaqueenzy:
Hello good morning
My story is long but interesting, I have applied for UK visa 3 times all refused...I had 2 stamps at the back of my passport in 2014,they didn't stamp the last refusal... that was in 2015 ,I went to Dubia once .in 2014 and once in 2015, I used Mexican visa to go to turkey, . late last year. When I got back from Dubia I applied for France visa , but was denied
Am a business Lady I have a registered cosmetics business I have been running for 3 years, so I like to buy my goods abroad
And after all my refusal I decided to try US, alot of people say US is hard,, but it's simple with confident
My cousin invited me to brooklyn newyork .
So my interview story begins.....
I left home by 4.30am only me driving from yaba; I was so scared..
I sha got into line after the whole wahala at the gate
I joined the queue, in my heart I keep saying. America is not heaven.....it's not a do or die issue.... everything is vanity , so let me just relax anyways
My transcript :7:30 i had my interview at window 8 the vip kind of window....
I was the first person to be interviewed in dat window
Vo: gudmorning pls pass ur passport
Me: I replied morning with a smile and handed him the document
Vo: flips thru my passport
Vo: you are going to brooklyn newyork
Me: yes
Vo: what are you going for?
Me:am going for holiday to visit my cousin (I paused) and added that I would also use the opportunity to shop for my upcoming wedding
Vo:what do you do?
Me : am a beautician. I have a beauty shop where I offer make up services .Spa services like microdermabrassion, oxygen therapy, and sometimes my clients come to the office to get their make up done before going for their events
Vo: ok nodding
Vo:you said you are engaged to be married when
Me: I said yes and my wedding is coming up on the 4th of june 2016
Vo: how long have you been doing the business
Me: for 3 years
Vo:are you seeking medical treatment
Me: not at all
Vo:do you know any other person apart from this ur cousin
Me: no
Vo:your visa has been approved pick it up 3 working days time

No document checked ... since I was a beautician I did my professional make up on my face , I dressed like a boss but still chicky, I wore a peplum top on Jean and sneakers
My advice look nice....
Visa is not a do or die so relaxrelax
It was God that directed me to that private room

Congrats

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 11, 2016
@omobendel24 @chloe7 @solo84 @seyewest how soon can we reapply?We have made up our mind to try again against our easter break as it will give the opportunity to go to dubai end of the year.

Do u think we can reapply b4 easter or we shld give some months b4 trying?

@LagosNIV dont worry we go yarn the pidgin wen next am there grin grin......meanwhile thanx for ur contributions. Its just frustrating wen you are genuine n get refused n u see d opposite happening to dose who r fake. Enjoy Lagos traffic well o

@LadyGuinivere na NYC no make us see your breaklight again....biko report ursef back here o cheesy cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2016
MrFabs:
Hello please Kindly help me out on this, I have a brother who was selected for the last bash of the visa lottery interview, he won it as a single(but was legally married when he filled it, although he didnt know it would later be this serious, so it was just a case of ignorant and unserious when he filled the form though) but by the time he book an appointment he filled in family with his wife and 4 children which he included because he would not leave his family behind which he explained to the CO but was denied because he didn't shows up with the earlier status he filled when he was selected for an interview initially, its now over 3 to 4 years he last appeared at the embassy and he will love to go for a vacation with his family because he has never taken his family for vacation before and would love to go to US, Please what is the chances of him and his family getting a visa this time around and how do we go about this. Your response will highy be appreciated.

A lot of people played the visa lottery - we know this. It's not a big deal. If your brother is otherwise qualified for the visa category he shouldn't have any problems.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Are you sure @lagosniv will understand your pidgin English?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2016
lollynil:
@omobendel24 @chloe7 @solo84 @seyewest how soon can we reapply?We have made up our mind to try again against our easter break as it will give the opportunity to go to dubai end of the year.

Do u think we can reapply b4 easter or we shld give some months b4 trying?

@LagosNIV dont worry we go yarn the pidgin wen next am there grin grin......meanwhile thanx for ur contributions. Its just frustrating wen you are genuine n get refused n u see d opposite happening to dose who r fake. Enjoy Lagos traffic well o

@LadyGuinivere na NYC no make us see your breaklight again....biko report ursef back here o cheesy cheesy

My suggestion is that you reapply asap and choose a date for end of the month of Februrary all is well fam.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Una doooooooh!
The mama of mama.. Enjoy your trip.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
I yam doing that grin
Chloe nwa! Yaff u collect ur visa?
Aunty Lollynil I yaff report. I am standing at the corner waiting for your sending. Is it kuli kuli u want to send me go buy? cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
I yam doing that grin
Chloe nwa! Yaff u collect ur visa?
Aunty Lollynil I yaff report. I am standing at the corner waiting for your sending. Is it kuli kuli u want to send me go buy? cheesy
I was emailed that it is ready but I no dey Lagos at the moment till tomorrow morning
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
sabrinaqueenzy:
Hello good morning
My story is long but interesting, I have applied for UK visa 3 times all refused...I had 2 stamps at the back of my passport in 2014,they didn't stamp the last refusal... that was in 2015 ,I went to Dubia once .in 2014 and once in 2015, I used Mexican visa to go to turkey, . late last year. When I got back from Dubia I applied for France visa , but was denied
Am a business Lady I have a registered cosmetics business I have been running for 3 years, so I like to buy my goods abroad
And after all my refusal I decided to try US, alot of people say US is hard,, but it's simple with confident
My cousin invited me to brooklyn newyork .
So my interview story begins.....
I left home by 4.30am only me driving from yaba; I was so scared..
I sha got into line after the whole wahala at the gate
I joined the queue, in my heart I keep saying. America is not heaven.....it's not a do or die issue.... everything is vanity , so let me just relax anyways
My transcript :7:30 i had my interview at window 8 the vip kind of window....
I was the first person to be interviewed in dat window
Vo: gudmorning pls pass ur passport
Me: I replied morning with a smile and handed him the document
Vo: flips thru my passport
Vo: you are going to brooklyn newyork
Me: yes
Vo: what are you going for?
Me:am going for holiday to visit my cousin (I paused) and added that I would also use the opportunity to shop for my upcoming wedding
Vo:what do you do?
Me : am a beautician. I have a beauty shop where I offer make up services .Spa services like microdermabrassion, oxygen therapy, and sometimes my clients come to the office to get their make up done before going for their events
Vo: ok nodding
Vo:you said you are engaged to be married when
Me: I said yes and my wedding is coming up on the 4th of june 2016
Vo: how long have you been doing the business
Me: for 3 years
Vo:are you seeking medical treatment
Me: not at all
Vo:do you know any other person apart from this ur cousin
Me: no
Vo:your visa has been approved pick it up 3 working days time

No document checked ... since I was a beautician I did my professional make up on my face , I dressed like a boss but still chicky, I wore a peplum top on Jean and sneakers
My advice look nice....
Visa is not a do or die so relaxrelax
It was God that directed me to that private room

Please where was it? Abuja or Lagos?

Regards!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by brotundes: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
IS IT COMPULSORY TO UPLOAD D PASSPORT NOW?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.