Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1547013 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
ugomnaanny:
lol thanks
You are welcome
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omobendel24 you have a point o, make e no be say Na one naija guy for Lagos dey form black American for person, abeg wetin person never hear finish.
Just like he said you both can meet in a visa free country e.g Dubai, mombasa, Seychelles at least just to see the man mean business
If you both can come to terms with one another let him do the spousal visa thingy for you and see if it works out, cheers
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
hello house, I haven't seen this question being asked here.
If someone isn't sure yet if she's pregnant or not on the day of her interview and she's asked if she's pregnant, what is the appropriate response to the question?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
pinky2016:
If someone isn't sure yet if she's pregnant or not on the day of her interview and she's asked if she's pregnant, what is the appropriate response to the question?
The truth." I do not know"

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
seyewest:

@ladyG but you must admit they gave some undeserving people visa
True that

IRyan I de DC axis presently. Orlando ke. The ticket alone enough to o pay for bride price in ojoto or isale eko cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
chloe7:
Omobendel24 you have a point o, make e no be say Na one naija guy for Lagos dey form black American for person, abeg wetin person never hear finish.
Just like he said you both can meet in a visa free country e.g Dubai, mombasa, Seychelles at least just to see the man mean business
If you both can come to terms with one another let him do the spousal visa thingy for you and see if it works out, cheers

Slow down ma'am, you guys are confusing me here. Has the guy proposed to her already?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
overlord77:

Slow down ma'am, you guys are confusing me here. Has the guy proposed to her already?
the guy hasn't proposed to her abeg. Read all the posts well, instead of her going to get refused the NIV way, if they choose to marry the IV way is better for her and that's the point everyone here is trying to make, so what do you mean slow down
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
pinky2016:

Every pregnant person should have signs of it..... as at the time the signs show up a cheap and simple preg. of test of N1000 can solve the doubt. if the signs came up on the morning of your interview then you can assume you are not pregnant until proven otherwise.

2ndly, pregnancy does not stop you from visiting the US, people attend functions, events wedding and conferences in the US while pregnant and jejelly come back home to Naija to give birth. if you plan to do otherwise i believe there's a process for achieving that.

NOTE: The vo's ask that question just so they or the CBP can use it against you when you violate the visa you are being issued. they know you can always lie about being pregnant or not.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by brotundes: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Any one with information, pls am trying to upload my pasport on their site but is not uploading, pls is it compulsory to upload it,can't we go there with a passport photo?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
brotundes:
Any one with information, pls am trying to upload my pasport on their site but is not uploading, pls is it compulsory to upload it,can't we go there with a passport photo?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
brotundes:
This question was recently answered. And re answered. Do yourself a solid and read back like four pages

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by schweinsteiger: 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
brotundes:
You can go with it, or look for a tool/app/software to crop/resize it ,then upload

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by brotundes: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
is is what i saw on US site for visa fee, Current Consular Exchange Rate:70.00 INR = 1 USD
Current Rate Valid Through: 26/02/2016, is it 70naira per dollar now pls?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
brotundes:
is is what i saw on US site for visa fee, Current Consular Exchange Rate:70.00 INR = 1 USD

You most likely went to the application page of another country.... Check very well so you not applying via the wrong portal.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thanks for the response @LadyGuinivere and @Beniyoha01
Cheers.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
overlord77:

@overlord77 dis your pseudonym dey make me feel say you na SM.... Reason me na!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ragolis13: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
brotundes:

You're actually applying from India portal, cos INR is their currency code; Indian Rupee
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
ragolis13:

You're actually applying from India portal, cos INR is their currency code; Indian Rupee
haaaaa....indian man
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 18, 2016
chloe7:
IRyan abeg are you single or searching? I need an American husband to be precise for Seksek so Una go fit go do honeymoon for America
lmaoo. Once I am done with my masters, I'll come marry her haha
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=43012347]
True that

IRyan I de DC axis presently. Orlando ke. The ticket alone enough to o pay for bride price in ojoto or isale eko cheesy
lol. So u won't touch down in Orlando? Na hotel u de 4 DC
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 12:29am On Feb 18, 2016
IyohaZero1, na only 2Naira join the visa fee oh.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 2:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Beniyoha01:

@overlord77 dis your pseudonym dey make me feel say you na SM.... Reason me na!

Lmao grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 2:16am On Feb 18, 2016
chloe7:
the guy hasn't proposed to her abeg. Read all the posts well, instead of her going to get refused the NIV way, if they choose to marry the IV way is better for her and that's the point everyone here is trying to make, so what do you mean slow down

Lol grin
I said slow down cos the lady and the guy have never met, just an online fling and she wants to go meet him? And we are advising her to marry him already for Visa. Hmmmmm
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 18, 2016
iRyan:
lmaoo. Once I am done with my masters, I'll come marry her haha
Oya we dey wait you grin cheesy grin cheesy how is it going btw?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 18, 2016
overlord77:

Lol grin
I said slow down cos the lady and the guy have never met, just an online fling and she wants to go meet him? And we are advising her to marry him already for Visa. Hmmmmm
you are offending me warn ya sef tongue .
First of all nobody is advising the lady to marry for a visa that is hitherto ridiculous to think abegiii ,na so Una man dey reason
Secondly You no see where they say make she dey sure say no be one guy for Lagos here dey form black American for her, everything is all about possibilities, we only said the i.v route is better for her if they decide to marry than the NIV route when she goes to the v.o to say she's going to meet a boyfriend she's never seen before? If Na you, you go give am visa

Abeg on top the matter I no fit type response again, good night abi na morning
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Beniyoha01:

Every pregnant person should have signs of it..... as at the time the signs show up a cheap and simple preg. of test of N1000 can solve the doubt. if the signs came up on the morning of your interview then you can assume you are not pregnant until proven otherwise.

2ndly, pregnancy does not stop you from visiting the US, people attend functions, events wedding and conferences in the US while pregnant and jejelly come back home to Naija to give birth. if you plan to do otherwise i believe there's a process for achieving that.

NOTE: The vo's ask that question just so they or the CBP can use it against you when you violate the visa you are being issued. they know you can always lie about being pregnant or not.

If you are 6 months pregnant at the visa window, you don't even need the N1000 test to tell you. You know.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by unclephilio123(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Greetings to everyone,
Pls I nid clarification here on what to fill as my monthly salary In my Ds 160 form.I'm a civil servant with monthly salary Of 110k but my job gives me time to do additional business(poultry)though not registered with CAC but fetching me average of 180k monthly after d deduction of 7workers salaries,expenses incured such as vaccinatn and medication as well as the feeding of the birds in my farm.Can I fil 290k as my monthly salary?I'm a bit confuse here.Cos,110k is small and my bank statement shows my monthly salary and trasaction of my poultry farm business.kindly help me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by brotundes: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2016
after i filled my ds-160 form, my schedule is not proceeding to step6, is telling me that my document on their data base recognized one of my mail that was rejected during the opening of username and password, before i reopen another one which it accepted immediately. so how do i want to resolves this issue anybody with useful link?....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2016
brotundes:
after i filled my ds-160 form, my schedule is not proceeding to step6, is telling me that my document on their data base recognized one of my mail that was rejected during the opening of username and password, before i reopen another one which it accepted immediately. so how do i want to resolves this issue anybody with useful link?....

Your question is not clear... maybe you need to rephrase!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2016
chloe7:
you are offending me warn ya sef tongue .
First of all nobody is advising the lady to marry for a visa that is hitherto ridiculous to think abegiii ,na so Una man dey reason
Secondly You no see where they say make she dey sure say no be one guy for Lagos here dey form black American for her, everything is all about possibilities, we only said the i.v route is better for her if they decide to marry than the NIV route when she goes to the v.o to say she's going to meet a boyfriend she's never seen before? If Na you, you go give am visa

Abeg on top the matter I no fit type response again, good night abi na morning

Calm down and stop being so uptight. It was just a comment. Why are you taking it so personal. Good morning to you too ma'am

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2016
unclephilio123:
Greetings to everyone,
Pls I nid clarification here on what to fill as my monthly salary In my Ds 160 form.I'm a civil servant with monthly salary Of 110k but my job gives me time to do additional business(poultry)though not registered with CAC but fetching me average of 180k monthly after d deduction of 7workers salaries,expenses incured such as vaccinatn and medication as well as the feeding of the birds in my farm.Can I fil 290k as my monthly salary?I'm a bit confuse here.Cos,110k is small and my bank statement shows my monthly salary and trasaction of my poultry farm business.kindly help me

The last person who posted his transcript (check above) runs only his personal business and was interviewed based on that, even in the US people run 2, 3 or more jobs.... IMHO i think you should feel free to fix in all that you earn if you truly do. VO's will always ask for clarification and then you can drop all this analysis you just posted..... as long as you are not misrepresenting and misinforming.

Good-luck sire!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by unclephilio123(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Beniyoha01:

The last person who posted his transcript (check above) runs only his personal business and was interviewed based on that, even in the US people run 2, 3 or more jobs.... IMHO i think you should feel free to fix in all that you earn if you truly do. VO's will always ask for clarification and then you can drop all this analysis you just posted..... as long as you are not misrepresenting and misinforming.

Good-luck sire!
Thanks for ur response.Wil I say I'm earning 290k mnthly and then stipulate that I earned 110k frm the Govt purse and 180k frm my poultry farm?or shuld I just say I'm earning 290k monthly?Waiting patiently to read frm u

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63