Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja (53864 Views)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Fresh Bomb Attack Around Nyanya Axis Again? / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by scholes0(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
coldsummer:
Not again.

Why bomb the common man. Why not reach out to the rich and famous. Maitama, asokoro, etc.

Shameful

You are sick!
So it is a crime to be rich now......

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by godoluwa(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
p1jiobi:
The worst mistake I've ever made is voting Buhari. He is an epitome of cluelessness. I fooolishly believed his lies of defeating BH in 2 months.
hahaha...SAI BARBER!!!

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nickymezor(f): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
vickyO:
These guys are at it again.

I remember almost having a panic attack some days ago when I was walking to Wuse Park. It's really crazy.

My classmate told me of how he had a first hand experience of the bomb blast some days ago. He was so dazed he couldn't sleep through the night.

This stuff is traumatic and till you experience it, you may not really understand the critical situation on ground.

It's almost a war zone in Abuja - checkpoints everywhere.
I am getting scared of what lies ahead.

Biafra also seems to be brewing.....

God help us.
Amen ooo... its indeed terrible... I jst hope this carnage ends soon.
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by viktor01(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
coldsummer:
Not again.

Why bomb the common man. Why not reach out to the rich and famous. Maitama, asokoro, etc.

Shameful

What do you expect from cowards.? the more reason why I still doubt that our leaders have no hand in it.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
sauceny:
[size=15pt]Bubu should at least be compassionate about his dealings,by calling his boiz to order[/size]

na sheep born u sha

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by wheesin(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
godoluwa:
u be coward bro

yah..i am a coward..at least i will run and stay alive to fight another day...go and die to prove bravery undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by vladimiros: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
[size=15pt]I live in Karu, and heard the noise loud and clear

Boko Boys have some proper bomb making connections in the army.[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Flashh: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
pepperonii:

please how are the MODs useless? because they are trying to create awareness about something serious? OK they should wait for CNN to confirm it abi? smh
We need full details about a news before it should make FP? No source, no pix attached as prove and you are saying something else.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by mediachirps(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Propaganda can win you election, but cannot do the governance for you. Keep this hashtag handy, it will be needed soon: #bringbackGEJ

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
If gej was still in charge the northern elders and apc mouth piece,lair pig lip mohammed would be calling for his resignation.Now that it's buhari they are saying nigerdelta militant is responsible for the suicide attack.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
it's real blast... at the nyaya before bridge park
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by seunmsg(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
millionboi:
u don dey deny lik apc

If you stay in my area, you will feel the tension most of us felt after the sound. People are trying to figure out what really happened and you are here thinking everything is politics.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by viktor01(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
ellabooz:
Change Indeed?
The return of the evil you wish your enemy on you.

Life and it's principles.

I think there is an English word for that, I just can't place it now but I think KARMA will do.

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by millionaireman: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
appini:
I want to suggest that he should relocate the military command back to Abuja.

You then mean to leave a new sharia governed country up north for those who adopted sharia criminal laws which Bokos say they are fighting for?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by djlaqua91(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omo which level na! Heard the loud blast too at my crib in Mararaba. We need proper intelligence agency like CIA to fish out these terrorist cells. The Army can't do it alone. GOD dey.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by rozayx5(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
daniel9202:
it's real blast...
at the nyaya before bridge park

lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
raymondzack:
Buhari just showing us how strong n effective GEJ was
i wouldn't want to call you a fool but what does the bombing hv to do with Buhari. You talk rubbish like there wasn't Bombings during Gej. Latter a goat like you will blame Buhari for not selecting Tecnocrates, how will he when its dumb heads like u we have as youth instead of procuring solution u rather look for someone to blame. Tribalism Bitch!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I weep for d common sense that u've refused to have.
cry cry cry
thanks, happy dat u av d common sense in excess yet without disproving the fact that Azazi said so.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by lartiph: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Igbos shud continu datz hw dey will get D freeze dey
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by millionboi(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Flashh:

We need full details about a news before it should make FP? No source, no pix attached as prove and you are saying something else.
mumu,u knw say anoda 1 fit detonate?
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by appini: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
mightyokwy:

bros no be only you. i must leave nyanya this month.

That's if the Bokos nor do the needful before then. Na joke I dey ooh

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by viktor01(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nyanya again? I hope these BH guys don't have a branch office in that Nyanya...! let's hope there are no casualties.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by blackmantis: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
This nyanya bomb all the time is beyond be careful o.
I passed there this evening.

Was relaxing in my room when d house , my windows and curtains shook. Immediately I knew it was a bomb.

Where are we heading as a Nation?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by rozayx5(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
femcruz:

i wouldn't want to call you a fool but what does the bombing hv to do with Buhari. You talk rubbish like there wasn't Bombings during Gej. Latter a goat like you will blame Buhari for not selecting Tecnocrates, how will he when its dumb heads like u we have as youth instead of procuring solution u rather look for someone to blame. Tribalism Bitch!

oh so the bombings are no more booharis.busness i guess... bastardd

foool your dullard illiterate nomad better turn nigeria to eldorado or face stoning soon

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by olutunde12(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
vladimiros:
We will kill boko haram in 2 months

What makes me angry most is that each time there was an attack then Lie Muhanmodu would be the first to celebrate it and apc governors will match to the victims in the hospital to 'visit' them. Since bubu took over, they have all been quiet.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Obijulius: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
GEJ: see these 97% people with 0% brain.

KERRY: no mind dem. We dey wait make dem come ask for weapon. We go give them 5%.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by millionboi(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
seunmsg:

If you stay in my area, you will feel the tension most of us felt after the sound. People are trying to figure out what really happened and you are here thinking everything is politics.
i had d sound too@abacha road......is more likely 2be boko boiz
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na wa oh Abuja resdents plenty for NL oh,na so Abuja dull reach when na NL dey entertain una? Abi Seun how you see am

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
PuciPrince:

na sheep born u sha

You meant your dad¿

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by jamaicabakare(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
nothing of such jaweee.....just pass tru d place now! Walahi i fear pple for Nairaland.....
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by ajebuter(f): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
p1jiobi:
The worst mistake I've ever made is voting Buhari. He is an epitome of cluelessness. I fooolishly believed his lies of defeating BH in 2 months.

Hahahahahahahahah

Laugh wan choke me!

Welcome to : Reality 101

grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination / Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.