Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (65530 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Minemrys: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2015
rawpadgin:
young man u did well

a wise man once told me.......

never trust a beautiful woman, expecially the one that's interested in u
cited fr0m x men: the last stand by magneto.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by harffie(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why dont u stop her when she was kissing u?cos i see no reason u should refuse her sex and accepted to kiss her!
lol......because kissing MUST lead to sex abi??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Tell & exlain to her that there still a better chance ahead,.instea of those chop & clear mouth fellow
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by NyemzyHimself: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2015
Trust me bro,She'll come back but it's a matter of when. If you love her,be bold to tell her that you want something beyond sex. She'll love you forever.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Generalpapiiii(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2015
I swear bro. I can see the truth in ur story
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Princepioneer(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2015
rawpadgin:
young man u did well

The wise man is absolutely right... Talking from experience!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by lukas280(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2015
go and tell your pastor that u are a stronge christian now that u were able to overcome sex but u were not able to overcome romance... so u need more prayer......at your age u are asking us to tell u wht to do abi? read all solutions.... must u go public to tell d world
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by niyi123: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why dont u stop her when she was kissing u?cos i see no reason u should refuse her sex and accepted to kiss her!

see them...destiny crasher. Op thank god for your life, you have been saved from calamity. Some will gullibly see it as an opportunity.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't know what some girls want.

If you make a move, they tag you a pervert.

If you don't, They get angry and call you a weakling.

Very unstable gender.

Well ma broda, its because all women are not d same. Some women are easy to slp wit while some are not.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Dojupyo:

You are getting it all wrong, in fact we will gladly date a guy without sex involved..
Why I said its rare to see a guy of his type, is because he refused the Sugar that was forced into his mouth ## maybe he licked the Sugar grin
sugar abi disease?
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by oz4real83(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

how do I make her less annoyed with me.
the only way to "make her less annoyed with u" is to "undo what u have already done"!!!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2015
i dnt believe ur story.quite interesting though
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2015
rahymat:
i dnt believe ur story.quite interesting though

aslam alekum.....why don't you bliv my story raheemat
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Tedassie(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
what's this one saying
prettythicksme:
what's this one saying?
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

aslam alekum.....why don't you bliv my story raheemat
because it sounds fake to me
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by chidile: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2015
I salute u,brave man,keep it up....silly girl.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2015
rahymat:
because it sounds fake to me

Well, it's true. When I was even much younger, it was a slap I got from the girl.

This one was so annoyed and left
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by harffie(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2015
Dojupyo:
Moonlight tale.... But if it's true, then your type is rare..
Keep it up, wisdom is profitable to direct.. And bro beware of those who came to steal, kill and destroy, same advice to ladies...
God is your strength as you abstain from premarital sex
grin our type is o my sister.......haha
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
You are a learner... person put free food for your mouth u no gree chop now u are coming here to write epistle....
Advice ko,vice city ni

Ur a sick pervert
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by adellam16(f): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Dojupyo:
Moonlight tale.... But if it's true, then your type is rare..
Keep it up, wisdom is profitable to direct.. And bro beware of those who came to steal, kill and destroy, same advice to ladies...
God is your strength as you abstain from premarital sex
really! R u a virgin?
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by meta4bishop(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2015
1st u ve done wat u ought 2 do. 2nd, 2 make her 2b less annoyed, start praying 2 God 4her 2 understand y u acted against her wish. Case klose!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by SniperD(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Saw some ppl calling ya a weakling.... That you choose not to sleep with someone #forguys doesn't make you a weakling.... Some of us actually choose like women do who we sleep with]....that I am a man doesn't mean I have to shove my d..... At every v that presents itself....self worth and value yourself,grew up with lots of sisters guess that had an impact on me cos I sabi do shakara #but not for all the girls oo wink
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Hawlahscho(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
You are a learner... person put free food for your mouth u no gree chop now u are coming here to write epistle....
Advice ko,vice city ni

ah! shocked

every hole na hole

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Hawlahscho(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

how
you refused a whole Almighty sex matured men like us cool do that. it takes the grace of God though because oxytocin na mad chemical.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by tk4rd: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sex and kissing are now the same.?? Women sef.. Always defending.. If he had sex, it will become that he took advantage of a sex-starved lady.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Fourwinds: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Dojupyo:

You are getting it all wrong, in fact we will gladly date a guy without sex involved..
Why I said its rare to see a guy of his type, is because he refused the Sugar that was forced into his mouth ## maybe he licked the Sugar grin
hmmmm..

same apply to guys.. guys will gladly date girls without gifts and money involved....but it is rare because which girl will accept such

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by charlesking: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Guy u did de rite tin ok.just cal her and tel her hw sorry u are fr dat day and dat wil b all aver
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by eromspete(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2015
That Laptop and chill moment... cool

Man of value.. I salute you smiley

AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'.

'No I can't' I told her.
She gets angry and leaves. I really don't know what to do now.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by eromspete(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2015
You eat only when you're hungry yeah? Or you just chow anything that crosses your line of sight?

Some food dey cause problems o #justsaying grin

airprince1:
Mtchew!! U see free food you no wan chop, wetin u wan do now?? Na question abi na answer??
My friend lock up angryMtchew!! U see free food you no wan chop, wetin u wan do now?? Na question abi na answer??
My friend lock up.

When a woman needs you you don't need them, they'll hate you with passion, but we guys we know how to control our attitude if such thing occurs.
U don Bleep up b say you don't Bleep, so no going back..
Lock up cos you be Bleep up.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Edigrows: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2015
D gal na karashika. Is good that u Ran for ur life

grin grin
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by donem: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2015
rawpadgin:
young man u did well

Bro whoever that man is, one thing is certain he is legendary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.