Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (65583 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
icedbeatz:
it's their thing, females hate rejection because it drives them crazy and they don't know how to handle it. Next thing she would do is try to bad mouth you before her friends but it's cool if you honestly don't give a f.

hmm! Kool

Lalasticlala
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
The lord is ur strength my sister
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
maybe
well I didn't notice
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Kingsley1000(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
The lord is ur strength my sister
he's a man related to joseph in the bible grin

3 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by predatorX: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
make i just warn you op, some people dey waka with time bomb inside them.

how person wey you just exchange contacts with, come your house for the first time and expect you to yansh am shaperly? don't be surprised that your discipline has saved you.

on the other hand, if she no get ulterior motive, as you deny am, she suppose even come closer to you. because e dey very hard to see man wey go ignore free, tight, slimey and jellied-up tow!tow. She suppose dey wonder....is dis guy crazy for ignoring fresh flesh or a nice gentleman.
na that thought go dey make am crazey to even get into your boxers. But dis wan wey she dey vex since say you no straff, mehn she might be a
Major distributor of "Hummer 1 or 2"

All of una wey dey blame am, OP gee dem the babe contact na make dem see as Hummer be

13 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
You area a learner... person put free food for your mouth u no gree chop now cow u are coming here to write epistle....
Advice ko,vice city ni
it's only free food if you make it so, pussii really ain't shitt unless you ain't fuckkin. if you are getting enough pussi believe me Bro you would sometime turn a pussssi down after all every girl is not fuckable ( if that's a word haha )

10 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Dojupyo(f): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
why do you say rare......does it mean u guys cant date a guy without sex?

You are getting it all wrong, in fact we will gladly date a guy without sex involved..
Why I said its rare to see a guy of his type, is because he refused the Sugar that was forced into his mouth ## maybe he licked the Sugar grin
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why dont u stop her when she was kissing u?cos i see no reason u should refuse her sex and accepted to kiss her!
Ma relax now, why you de shout for the guy na? you want vex on behalf of the girl abi.
op did what any sensible unkonjied guy would do, how can a girl you barely meet and haven't even discussed much or know each other better jump on you and stuff? too many questions that will shoot up, is she a HIV carrier? is she possessed? maybe the need a guy's destiny or life in their spiritual realm or something, many guys have left this world because of lack of control as regards to puna.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mediachirps(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Your country needs help, foolish idiot.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by chaxking(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lies!!! I've seen dis story on NL before, we also need change on NL angry
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'.

'No I can't' I told her.
She gets angry and leaves. I really don't know what to do now.

2 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Why this kind girls no de come my side na stubborn heads I de meet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
I have always wondered to myself how guys/gurks have sex with folks they barely know.

Dude, from experience, if you be very social type of guy you'd regret letting the flesh slide.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mascot87(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

how do I make her less annoyed with me.

By fu*king her very hard. She would love u & never get annoyed with u
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by AfroKnight: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nice. I would have done the same thing in your shoes. She was acting really suspicious.

Regarding sex, I believe the anticipation is often greater than the actual pleasure. A man should be able to deny himself sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mascot87(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dojupyo:

You are getting it all wrong, in fact we will gladly date a guy without sex involved..
Why I said its rare to see a guy of his type, is because he refused the Sugar that was forced into his mouth ## maybe he licked the Sugar grin

I'll gladly fu*k that girl over & over again if na me. That guy na dolapo

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Chimdiebere(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
jajajajajajaja! (I laugh in Spanish )! like seriously?? then wetin concern us?? angry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by laserjet: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
U f*#k up ooo!!

Emi laiye mi....Emi ekun...

The babe go hear am!!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Donmichaelz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Some time I wonder if unemployment is Nigerian youth main problem
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by guiltypleasure(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Make you study her well ooo,make play no turn to pikin overnight grin

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mascot87(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

hmm! Kool

Lalasticlala

Abeg introduce the girl to me cos I wan fu*k
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by RoyalBlak007: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yet anoda Nollywood script
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Deboxoxo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by femi4: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dojupyo:

My baby give me bisikit but I want a sugar
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by flokii: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'.

'No I can't' I told her.
She gets angry and leaves. I really don't know what to do now.

Good you didn't do it...

who knws wat infections she might be carrying

but wait o... OP are you a virgin?..
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Fearcom(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
RFYL- Run For Your Life
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by goshen26: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol....may b she needed ur glory...joking ooo
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by chaxking(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
U mean the KARASHIKA Falz has been talking abt
Dojupyo:
Moonlight tale.... But if it's true, then your type is rare..
Keep it up, wisdom is profitable to direct.. And bro beware of those who came to steal, kill and destroy.. God is your strength as your abstain from premarital sex

3 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Biko wepu anya na ala maka na ala ga agba gi ala
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
undecidedYou deserve a medal
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by spiralwedge(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op, pm me her no sharp. Sharp
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Godsonkemz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Karashika lyrics
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Sunexy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Fake story..quote me anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.