Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! (14766 Views)

Why Do Girls Post Nude Pictures Of Themselves On social mediak / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / Guys Caption These Pictures! Some Guys Are Sexy Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Screwcode1: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
For a lady to be on Nairaland, a faceless forum, get engaged and make useful and educative comments, you can tell she’s intelligent, unlike other girls that are addicted to FB and TikTok, sometimes reading there comments I’ll say to myself this girl is intelligent I wonder if she’s beautiful? but how can a man shoot a shot without knowing and seeing the face of the lady, what if you shoot your shot and you end up, getting a monkey instead of Cinderella, aside’s from the lesbians here who are obviously bitter hearted souls, I have seen some comments of guy’s asking for a lady pic but the lady will decline, something triggered that, maybe your intelligent comment, post a pic today and get your self a man, a likeminded man, psst! Go on! Post ya pics…

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by newdawnlive: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
ys

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by obinna58(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
With the level of redpill here

Seems you don't understand, we kindly ask them to keep their ugly photos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Abfinest007(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
obinna58:

Savage .even tiwa is not as good as this dude

12 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Screwcode1: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
obinna58:

Lol bro redpill will make you not to find love, I’m no simp but love is an amazing feelings

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Boogyman557: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool The devil u SEE is better than the devil u cant SEE..

I just de come back from ASHAWOO house now..

The ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she really do me justice..

She use her too legs take tie me, my PREEK come de BEND BEND..

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

Although the NACKING SWEET WELL WELL but my waist de pain me now!

Na to buy better JEDI JEDI, mix am wit RAW WEED and drink.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

24 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Afamsi: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
We are not interested

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Who tell u say we dey look for husband??
80% of nairaland guys dey look for wife but them no go talk, them go dey form Redpill. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
Who tell u say we dey look for husband??

Na me tell am tongue

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nonexisting: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Afamsi:
We are not interested
Louder brother. I for one don't give a fucck about them bitches here.

4 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Screwcode1: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
Louder brother. I for one don't give a fucck about them bitches here.

We give a damn bro, can’t you see ladies here have likeminds like you, maybe that’s why you dislike them

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by obinna58(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Screwcode1:

Lol bro redpill will make you not to find love, I’m no simp but love is an amazing feelings
You're contradicting yourself, love cannot be an amazing feeling when you're the man, you cannot get love from women.

It's all about you, your life and what you want not the stupid feelings. Investing emotions give rise to weaknesses, don't let her be on the advantage.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by obinna58(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Afamsi:
We are not interested

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Screwcode1: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=Boogyman557 post=114357621]Holly Gram cool The devil u SEE is better than the devil u cant SEE..

Lol whose your supplier
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Na me tell am tongue
we tell u say we dey single?? tongue
We get guyz ooo tongue
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:

We get guyz ooo tongue

Oh good l, na Silentgropper? grin Sha do wetin the attached talk tongue

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Who cares?

Some ladies respect themselves and declined because Most of the Men here are stupid, and miserable with unpleasant manners.

6 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Oh good l, na Silentgropper? grin Sha do wetin the attached talk tongue
nahh, no be him. cheesy
I no wan steal person boyfriend,abeg. cheesy

Give men money? grin
If he needs it, I'll give. I no fit carry money dey give am like that. I can only buy him gifts or take him out. cheesy
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Screwcode1: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
Who cares?

Some ladies respect themselves and declined because Most of the Men here are stupid, and miserable with unpleasant manners.

Let me see your pic
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Screwcode1:

Let me see your pic

Satisfy yourself with this one. Though I'm fugly.
bye.

3 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:

If he needs it, I'll give. I no fit carry money dey give am like that. I can only buy him gifts or take him out. cheesy

But if e give you money like day you go collet cheesy tongue
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

But if e give you money like day you go collet cheesy tongue
yes na. I be woman na. tongue
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by tjfulloption(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
I can beat it to my chest that nairaland babes will never ever post their pics for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by LadyD22(f): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The devil u SEE is better than the devil u cant SEE..

She use her too legs take tie me, my PREEK come de BEND BEND..

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

Although the NACKING SWEET WELL WELL but my waist de pain me now!

Na to buy better JEDI JEDI, mix am wit RAW WEED and drink.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

No offense but these girls look too fine to be prostitutes , I even had to show my roomie the pic , na wa oh God no allow poverty see me , I'd rather starve than go to the street , I always feel bad for these girls

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
yes na. I be woman na. tongue

Lol, you funny tongue
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Shascky33: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
The average 2022 nigerian man wants a submissive dum-dum for a wife. Alot of diem girls i see on nairaland are smart and well-read.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Boogyman557: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
LadyD22:

No offense but these girls look too fine to be prostitutes , I even had to show my roomie the pic , na wa oh God no allow poverty see me , I'd rather starve than go to the street , I always feel bad for these girls
Holly Gram cool yah..

U never even see anything..

from the age of 14 to 20yrs full there!

The CUNTREE is FUVK up big time..

so I gats patronize them, make dem fit see money take CHOP..

Some of them are student from other states.

the one wey I NACK yesterday, she tell me say na her aunty introduce her to the business.. she said she came from the village to visit her aunty (her mama sister), to learn tailoring but na ASHAWOO her aunty come force her do..

Her story touch me.. I was suppose to pay her 5h and NACK her but because of her story, I gave her 1k and NACK her...

She come give me BOBZ SUUK, I no go lie u... I CHUK finger for her TOTTO well well..

If no be one tin, I for SUK the TOTTO..

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by LadyD22(f): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool yah..

U never even see anything..

from the age of 14 to 20yrs full there!

The CUNTREE is FUVK up big time..

so I gats patronize them, make dem fit see money take CHOP..

Some of them are student from other states.

the one wey I NACK yesterday, she tell me say na her aunty introduce her to the business.. she said she came from the village to visit her aunty (her mama sister), to learn tailoring but na ASHAWOO her aunty come force her do..

Her story touch me.. I was suppose to pay her 5h and NACK her but because of her story, I gave her 1k and NACK her...

She come give me BOBZ SUUK, I no go lie u... I CHUK finger for her TOTTO well well..

If no be one tin, I for SUK the TOTTO..

WTF MAN!

1k for what ? angry

Omo na to go thief
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Boogyman557: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
LadyD22:

1k for what ? angry

Omo na to go thief
Holly Gram cool sound cheap but yah, 1k to NACK TOTTO...

Even late at night in the road, from 11pm u will see alota girls on the road side standing..

those once, u fit FUVK them for road or Conner..

I don FUVK the road ASHAWOO but dat was Las year and I was new in Lagos.. before we go FUVK finish, NaSo some group of boys come grab me, say I go pay them.. because I de FUVK ASHAWOO for ther street..

Me self CRAZE for them and let them know say Lagos no be Port Harcourt!

PEACE BE UNTO U..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lol, you funny tongue
Lolzz grin
If your babe give you money, you go collect??
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by blinking001(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nairaland girls are just not there yet. They've still got a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by blinking001(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
Who cares?

What changed? I thought you identified as a lesbian? Why are men issues still giving you sleepless nights?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.