Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,965 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai (81839 Views)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / In Photos, Meet Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2015
Once upon a time, a man miraculously turned from a Man to a Woman and then back to avoid the British legal System. Could this feat be repeated by cheating at death for the next four years to outwit Sai Buhari. Please a verifiable DNA could solve this puzzle.

Alams suffered from HPT in spite of all his billions. His condition worsened and he could not seek medical intervention abroad for fear of arrest. Of course,the 'world class' hospitals that Nigerian politicians build do not serve them during times of personal crisis. There's a lesson here that public office should only be about seeking the good of the people and making their lives better. May Alams soul rest in peace (I pray). Amen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by gebest: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2015
Thats serious, is a lesson to other politicians.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Owliver(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2015
RIP man
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by free2ryhme: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/obituary-wife-critically-ill-son-killed-dubai-sad-end-alamieyeseigha

The bible that says a good name is better that riches never lies

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by babasanti: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Baawaa:
God hears prayers of his people,more of them to go.

Fool. God hears the prayer of his people yet demons like IBB,obj is still alive . Cowards

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by mediachirps(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Baawaa:
God hears prayers of his people,more of them to go.
you are so heartless.....
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2015
My dear Nigerians, please and please STOP AMASSING public fund. I don't have sympathy for rogues. I won't pity folks that die as result of this act.

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/obituary-wife-critically-ill-son-killed-dubai-sad-end-alamieyeseigha
It is extremely sad that this man has passed away! He, more than most other Nigerian politician paid a very high price for his time in office. The possibility of extradition as stated in the news media and canvassed by Prof. Sagay, would have been too much for him and led directly or indirectly to his death. I followed his trial in London those days and it must have been a most terrible experience not to talk of his experience here on his return to Nigeria when OBJ made sure that the law took its course. He kept a very low profile all through the years after his release from prison here. He lost his father recently and then his son in Dubai now he is gone. With his departure comes a very big gap in the political leadership of the Ijaw people, he was undoubtedly and unquestionably, the very best of the lot from the Ijaw Nation. He is a terrible loss to the Ijaw nation and Niger-Delta, that is if they would have enough sense to appreciate the loss rather than sell themselves out cheaply. Adieu uncle Alams, the governor-general of the Niger-Delta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by dhoryn(f): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2015
The man has lived his life to the fullest. There is nothing pitiable about this post. People with little or no money die miserably everyday.

Anyway, rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:
They shuld bury him for UK abeg, make dey no carry his dead body come naija, here no be cementry.. #funnynation comedian

Hahaha funny angry #Mtcheeew
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by opineflu(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2015
chukel:
I hope it's not HIV killing this family cos the thing boku for bayelsa
smh for D pit ahead of u
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by abbk000: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2015
Please where is the proof that this man is dead?? Where there no good private hospitals in PH? Why not fly him to Abj or Lag if PH lacked good hospitals? Who will go to a public hospital with all the money he has or had?
Nigerians wake up? God forgive me if I'm wrong but this man's history leaves me no choice.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by babasanti: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2015
smsshola:
I don't believe this man is really dead...something in me just keep saying this is a scam..trust naija they can do anything to find there way out, remember the case of Gloria Okon? Remember this same man disguise like a woman to jump imprisonment in UK...

Well if it is true RIP.

A lesson to all those who want to loot naija dry...most time the end is not always palatable.. vanity upon vanity all d money he stole wl b control by anoda man or wl be seize by the UK govt and used to develop there country while his own ppu in Bayelsa and naija as a whole remain under develop.

This is the problem with you yolubas , they feel they are educated but they are just cowards ruled my dummy/ tse tse fly tribe. A caoward tribe filled with fear. Obj is thun educated father of corruption in nigeria's democratic dispensation. A country of over 170million ruled by an idio-T that has not even waec certificate. A dog rulling ! Buhari is not the messiah very soon the will of GOD will happen in nigeria.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by wiseoneking: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2015
phorget:
The sin of our fathers...
may be not, there are people more corrupt than him but are not so.Elrufai has lost two of his sons under 3yrs though he is a saint in your eyes. Buhari Lost all the Sons but one. The daughter died 2yrs ago in nasarawa why delivering a baby though he is a god of uncorruptness. Lets just do the righ thing and live the rest to God.

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by malikisah: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:
They shuld bury him for UK abeg, make dey no carry his dead body come naija, here no be cementry.. #funnynation comedian
na wah o, did you read the story at all?

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by chiefokonkwo(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2015
lol. chief okonkwo aka mobuch, finally makes front page.

cc b0rn2fuck, i know say u no go sleep well today.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by malikisah: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

if you had that same opportunity, you would do worse. Nigerians are inherently criminals; its in their DNA
na wah o, come hear something
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by abbk000: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2015
May his soul finally rest in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by malikisah: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Translation, obasanjo come dey fear am? Come see small brain o !
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by gabriel74: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:

dickk head.. I knw wat i mean.. You don't knw d man more dan me. You don't knw abt his financial scandal... Olodo.. See talk like vomit

Story ,you no read the message well joor

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Mykelpato(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2015
grin I'm enjoying this death hoax, 2mao u will hear that his wife is dead too, lol, tricky family.

A man who disguised as a woman I other abscond from the authorities, is capable of Faking his death for that same reason.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Btruth: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by chukel(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2015
opineflu:
smh for D pit ahead of u
the one u r already in abi? I will jump and pass.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by labamo07(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2015
I feel pity for his family. While you guys are looting, you are all enjoying and here now comes the nemesis. All you sick and psychopathic polithiefcians, gold fish has no hiding place............

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Mopolchi: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2015
efilefun kinibigdeal
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by wezegrim: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2015
i 4 shout 'there is god o' only say Buhari go probe me
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by mandy4s: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:

dickk head.. I knw wat i mean.. You don't knw d man more dan me. You don't knw abt his financial scandal... Olodo.. See talk like vomit

yuck!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by omenpetrol: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2015
University of porharcout teaching hospital?? Too scared to travel abroad. Every day for the thief......................

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by LEAFLET(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2015
What's the essense of this thread OP??
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by cathodekazim: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Alamiesghia my role model grin

Diezani my crush
Shina Rambo my pastor
Cnt wait to hit the street
Fear not Cathode hoodson
Alamiesghia my role model

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.