Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai (81832 Views)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / In Photos, Meet Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by bmos(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Neplusultra:
The other looters will still harden their heart to their grave! Dats wots paining me! You won't cross heaven if you don't do restitution! It's a command!
Rip Alams, Who am I to judge you.

To cross into heaven, he must pass through the narrow gate. And before he can squeeze through it, he has to unload... unload the bags of money on his shoulders and back and head.., unload every kobo stolen. That is how dicey the situation is. Alams knows better today. But if only we all learn of the futility of materialism. Folly folly folly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Babe2sure(f): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
He went through all these in his last days?
No wonder they says "when it rains, it pours."

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by gibsonpally: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

One things I always preach about is that there is no punishment in the afterlife, for every morally wrong thing a man does on earth he shall face the consequences on earth in one way or the other.

That is to say there is no Heaven or Hell. I am inclined to agree with you.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Btruth: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

if you had that same opportunity, you would do worse. Nigerians are inherently criminals; its in their DNA

It's obvious that you are not a Nigerian. Why don't shut the Bleep up.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
If i type him rest in peace, what will i type for those who died or will die as a result of his action or in action? He would have worn that female clothe and escape from death nau. I'm not making mockery of the dead, but honestly, our leaders mock our living, so they don't deserve our sympathy even in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by tenry(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:

dickk head.. I knw wat i mean.. You don't knw d man more dan me. You don't knw abt his financial scandal... Olodo.. See talk like vomit
Instead of you to simply accept you were wrong, all you could do was to abuse the person who brought out what everyone who had read the news saw in your comment. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Fxwarrior: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nigeria is rich yet Nigerians are poor!

We have so much natural resources. I even heard that diamond deposit is in Nigeria.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by bmos(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
shammah1:
Really sad demise. I hope you make heaven

RIP sir.

That expression of hope was settled and sealed before he died on Sat. "And as it was appointed for men once to die and after that, judgment." The man is busy giving account of his stewardship while on earth. Gentleman, let's be very careful what we do here. because account to render de o!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by VISTIN(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

Well, God works through his creaturescheesy

The voice of people is the voice of Godcheesy

Like the voices of Oshiomole and El-Rufai.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by sirTesco(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:
They shuld bury him for UK abeg, make dey no carry his dead body come naija, here no be cementry.. #funnynation comedian
He died here in Nigeria not in UK. UPTH to be precise

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by lebete3000: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
chukel:
I hope it's not HIV killing this family cos the thing boku for bayelsa

seriously? I think sey nah Benue be Oga for dat area nah?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by mykemiley(f): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:

dickk head.. I knw wat i mean.. You don't knw d man more dan me. You don't knw abt his financial scandal... Olodo.. See talk like vomit
mumu wetin u sabi abt him?Ewu

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
TO ALL THIEVING POLITICIANS:

Karma indeed a biatch.
You steal, squander and betray the trust of the poor, desperate people who voted you in. For every Naira you steal and every vote you betray, you kill people.
Nemesis is at the heels of Diezani and her cronies. It WILL catch up.
Continue to drive posh cars, wear the best clothes, send your children to expensive schools abroad and treat yourselves at the most expensive hospitals.
If Karma does not catch up with you, it will catch up with your loved ones.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul......." never registered with Alams. Now his family name will FOREVER bear the humiliation.... he did everything in the name of wealth and power and still died a very sad man.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Mancity26(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Instead of you to take correction and modify your previous post, you started insulting him smh
yes d guy for correct me without insult nah.. See as u speak like gentle man.. I like dis, d guy wan insult thinkin dat i get boil for mouth
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Crieff(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

if you had that same opportunity, you would do worse. Nigerians are inherently criminals; its in their DNA

Bulls.

Why is that when evil/criminals are getting their desserts, people are always quick to foeget their evil/crime and develop false sympathy.
When the wicked/criminal perish, there'll be shouts of joy.

That people get to public seats of power and indulge in all forms of criminal malpractices does not and cannot mean all Nigeria if given the chance/privilege/honour to get there will do likewise.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Vision4God: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
God is pn d throne
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Mancity26(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
linobrown9:
but he died in 9ja.
i hear u
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by ElCapone(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
grin grin There you are the Kenyan commentator grin grin

If I had the follow the crowd chop national cake mentality I would have voted for GEJ
Abeg let am no joor, DNA or no DNA sheh dat 1 justify wetin dem dey do ni. Thief na thief jooor!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Mancity26(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
j4xto:

Read before commenting... Nonsense
na u give me d sense wey i carry dey write now? No allow vex 4u..
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Mancity26(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
sirTesco:
He died here in Nigeria not in UK. UPTH to be precise
thank u brother..
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Deo27: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha is dead, Deziani has cancer, Mr Kuku's leg is broken Edwin Clark changed is tone. What is happening in this country?

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by 123CarZ(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
The rich also cry. RIP DSP
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Mancity26(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
mykemiley:
mumu wetin u sabi abt him?Ewu
I sabi where u hole dey.. Is like dis ur name dey affect ur brain? I recommend garri without sugar for ur health.. Jajati
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by MuyiRano(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
idris4r83:
Lolz! So people still believes HIV kills @ this age.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by MuyiRano(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
chukel:
u are the one to be laughed at.
grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Neplusultra(f): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
bmos:

To cross into heaven, he must pass through the narrow gate. And before he can squeeze through it, he has to unload... unload the bags of money on his shoulders and back and head.., unload every kobo stolen. That is how dicey the situation is. Alams knows better today. But if only we all learn of the futility of materialism. Folly folly folly!!!
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by sunch(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
It is a lesson for those political thieves that DSP went through all this travails during his lifetime, and so shall they meet their waterloo in due course. The likes of OBJ who is the Ali baba, the kingpin of the theives shall meet a more grievous travail than this. OBJ claims to be a saint, but he is actually the evil genius, beast, monster of Owu land and devil incarnate bedevilling the nation. May God take His speedy course
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by sirTesco(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:
thank u brother..
U are welcome dear
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by goshen26: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
so painful! see his end....I hope others will learn that leadership is sacred, wat God will never ask the subject he will ask the leaders how they have done. Be it religious, political etc

an avenue for his colleagues to learn, buh they won't. I pray God give diezeni madueke quick recovery, so she can live her life to compensate for her wrongs.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by emeka762001(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
stop insulting or abusing this man even in death. he might involved in money laundering but that didn't make him a devil. 99% of Nigerians are corrupt in one way or the other. who is that politician in Nigeria who has not stolen before let the person show his face ranging from obansanjo, ibb even to buhari. alamesiaghi was a devil because he was caught with money. many of alamesiaghias are walking freely in our society today. don't judge nor condemn any man as you are not free of condemnation. many of us will do worst things if we find ourselves in the position of power. let's continue to pray for our leaders that God should touch their hearts so that they will realise that they are called to serve the people. peace.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Ijobaorun(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
say to the righteous that it shall be well with him... complete the rest!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by montezz(f): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Much of our activity these days is nothing more than a cheap
anesthetic to deaden the pain of an empty life! I see life teaching us again dat in d end...Its all vanity! I pray our leaders also learn from dis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.