Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai (81836 Views)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / In Photos, Meet Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Try as you people may, I have no pity for a thief nor his family.

A petty thief robs one family, ten families, twelve families at most a night. This pen robber stole from millions of people and not only that he deprived them of social amenities; hospitals, roads, pipe borne water and good electricity.

May he... let me not say what I have in mind.

Why is there no picture of his body? I really find this hard to believe without proof.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

if you had that same opportunity, you would do worse. Nigerians are inherently criminals; its in their DNA
Lies, brain-farting lies. What do you know about Nigeria What do you know about Nigerians What do you know about the one you just quoted I'm sure that your brain lacks processor, back off undecided
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by kcsider: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
dustydee:

So because OBJ stole the security agencies shouldn't have arrested Alams?
So why not arrest Obj as well? What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pangea:
A Lesson to other looters!
Diezani! I hope you are seeing this?
Repent and return our money or a fate worse than this awaits you!

Her b00bs will drop off one after the other from the cancer..so never mind about her...The blood of Nigerians that have died from poverty and robbed of their future due to the indiscriminate plundering of the Nation's common wealth by these looters ,will never give them peace!!!! Karma is a biatch!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by dustydee: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
kcsider:

So why not arrest Obj as well? What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander!
I have no problem with OBJ being arrested if he is found wanting but to suggest that because OBJ was not arrested therefore Alamieyeseigha shouldn't have been arrested is pathetic, to say the least.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by MyMentor: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
I cn't finish d reading self.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by flokii: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
a really sad end for him..

I hope people will learn xpecially YEEBOS... 'everything in life is not about money... enof. of d fake drugs, fake evrytin jst to make bar and drive expensive cars'
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Atlantian: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
A great mind has passed on. Thanks to GEJ, he died a pardoned man.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
The evil that men do live with them. He stole mercilessly without thoughts of the many deprived people. He built palatial mansions wherein he could not sleep beyond a bed space in his exotic beds. He walked with kings and dined with princes on the decks of gold. He over looked his ocean of empire as unto the palms of Arabia from the railings of crafted ornaments, His exuberance was that of confidence ,accomplishment and a supposed defence.
Unfortunately, he has built where he will be buried, alas death came calling and his safety couldn't save him.
Indeed, vanity upon vanity, all vanity!
If you was a son of God, I will meet you yonder, if not.....to your tent o DSP!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by texazzpete(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
kcsider:

You can always tell the jobless louts who do not pay taxes.

I wonder when people like you will grow up and move Nigeria forward.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by kcsider: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
dustydee:

I have no problem with OBJ being arrested if he is found wanting but to suggest that because OBJ was not arrested therefore Alamieyeseigha shouldn't have been arrested is pathetic, to say the least.
That's the point! Who has the guts to arrest Obj? We all know that Obj has skeletons in his cupboard, so do most past leaders. Nigeria will only grow if everyone is held accountable. If Alams supported OBJ's 3rd term bid, it would have been a different story. We all need to rise up against politics of bitterness if Nigeria is to be great again. It was great to arrest Alams, seize the looted resources. But what of others? Don't you think we need to stand up for Nigeria?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Princedapace(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
dustydee:

Was OBJ's only offence jailing him? Did he steal? and was it OBJ that asked him to steal?

as if OBJ no steal abi? nonsense
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Masculity(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

if you had that same opportunity, you would do worse. Nigerians are inherently criminals; its in their DNA

"Their"?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nicepoker(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:
They shuld bury him for UK abeg, make dey no carry his dead body come naija, here no be cementry.. #funnynation comedian
comprehension deficiency.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by kcsider: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
texazzpete:

You can always tell the jobless louts who do not pay taxes.

I wonder when people like you will grow up and move Nigeria forward.
Be matured in your response!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Mancity26(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
comprehension deficiency.
. Chinua Achebe or Wole Soyinka.. Same 2u bcs u fail 2 understand me..
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by SunnDash(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
After all d wealth,fame moni n more so family where re dey.lesson d politicians God nor sleep o...God bless 9ja

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by abiambo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Asin only bad people die or what?? Abi u no go die... wat rubbish
BlackrulesDworld:
Karma is a b*itch!
you can't plant a bean and expected to harvest a maize.

You harvest the fruit of the seed you sowed
!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by dustydee: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
kcsider:

That's the point! Who has the guts to arrest Obj? We all know that Obj has skeletons in his cupboard, so do most past leaders. Nigeria will only grow if everyone is held accountable. If Alams supported OBJ's 3rd term bid, it would have been a different story. We all need to rise up against politics of bitterness if Nigeria is to be great again. It was great to arrest Alams, seize the looted resources. But what of others? Don't you think we need to stand up for Nigeria?
That's fine but the guy I responded to suggested that he should not have been convicted in the first place because of his ethnicity even if he committed the crime after all people of other ethnic groups haven't been convicted. What sort of mindset is that?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by HRich(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:
They shuld bury him for UK abeg, make dey no carry his dead body come naija, here no be cementry.. #funnynation comedian
He died in PH

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by chukel(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
lebete3000:

seriously? I think sey nah Benue be Oga for dat area nah?
2 of them de drag position

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by babylapaixlove: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
dustydee:

Was OBJ's only offence jailing him? Did he steal? and was it OBJ that asked him to steal?

Nonsense it is OBJ that didn't steal
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by texazzpete(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
kcsider:

Be matured in your response!

That's me being matured. I pay 23% tax on my salary, running into significant sums yearly. I despise you traitors that make a mockery of this and try to run this country down.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by 400billionman: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
There is nothing as good as having a person of stable character beside you.

This is what a lot of people lack. That is the bedrock of chosing a life partner. Not only love.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by 400billionman: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Karma is a b*itch!

!

Are you God ?

Even some good men have suffered worse tragedies..
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Mancity26(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
HRich:
He died in PH
thank u bro

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Paschal001:

Stupid peeps always rushing to comment first while spewing nonsense... I guess you did read the part that said he died at University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital... .. I guess that's in UK smh
He already said he was a comedian at the end of his statement.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Austin4lif: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Karma is a b*itch!

!
are u that perfect? Can u swear that u have never been involved in any corrupt practice?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by AKEJUBAYO: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Every soul shall rest. RIP
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Lawalkay(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
What thus it profit a man to steal from the wealth of Amadioha. Stealing this nation wealth can only result in one thing terminal disease. Let all looters beware. 9Ja wealth is no go area. All past looters repent, refund and your days on earth will be long, free from terminal disease. He who have ear let him hear Eni a wi fun Oba je ki o gbo, eni a soro fun Oba oke je o gba.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by knowledgeable: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
dustydee:

Are you suggesting that the British government should have kept the money or allowed Alams to keep the money because of his ethnic group?
Nigeria could do without people like you.

Believe me or not, only people that think like I do can only help that country minimally. If you have gone a little bit deeper in my 'thought', you should have understood, that I was implying the biases in fighting corruption in Nigeria, were your ethnicity, religion and region come into play in that fight, and that niger delta corrupt politicians are more targeted cos those loots might end up in the hands of the militants.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by 1k001(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
I find it curious that soon after an extradition is sought, he dies suddenly. RIP to him if indeed dead, but won't be suprised if he does a Tupac grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.