Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai (81837 Views)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / In Photos, Meet Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by BashMe1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
SIN OF A FATHER.... does anyone kno' wah dat means?

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by seniorbros(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
idris4r83:
Lolz! So people still believes HIV kills @ this age.

So you think HIV doesn't kill simply because you're alive? It kills if not properly treated.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by nightmile: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Once you talk rubbish about OBJ, the book of life will be opened and your sins will be remembered. Uk pls close your books.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Monkeys talking like they own his life, like they had option for his life. All are guilty, don't judge people
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Icecream4U(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
They should stone the remaining of his family to death and efcc should freeze his account and return all the money inside to government cofers. #No_Joy
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by mickeymimi: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
My uncle's friend died of cardiac arrest 2 days ago. He was a very honest man. RIP
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by joseph1832(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Walahi, I dey feel jealous say this chiefokonkwo make frontpage, even the blind will see today, everyone must get hope
LOL.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by linobrown9(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:
They shuld bury him for UK abeg, make dey no carry his dead body come naija, here no be cementry.. #funnynation comedian
but he died in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
idris4r83:
Lolz! So people still believes HIV kills @ this age.
what does HIV does give life? be deceiving yourself
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by ifko: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
All looters will end dr life shamelessly like ds; i dn't knw why i was cursing all of you that ruin ds country in my dream d day before yesterday. As for the remaining ones they will never have peace even in their grave.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by IYANGBALI: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
These are the main reasons it is not good to steal money from the masses. Quote me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by dustydee: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
kcsider:

But Obj also stole! Even more than Alams.... RIP to the dead!
So because OBJ stole the security agencies shouldn't have arrested Alams?

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by ebukaOtika(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmm that moment when you have the money but cannot use it for ANYTHING........ and I mean anyfin

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by j4xto(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mancity26:
They shuld bury him for UK abeg, make dey no carry his dead body come naija, here no be cementry.. #funnynation comedian

Read before commenting... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by knowledgeable: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
dustydee:

Was OBJ's only offence jailing him? Did he steal? and was it OBJ that asked him to steal?

"OBJ and yoruba people are the real vultures in the Southern Nigeria".

- To keep nigeria a shit hole she is eternally, a corrupt Ijaw or Niger delta politician MUST not be allowed to keep his or her loot with the help of fellow Southern (yorubas) extreme corrupt vultures, cos they will eventually use that loot to finance the freedom of their people. British law does not show it claws when hausa/fulani and yoruba politicians who are the most wicked and satanic in their looting are involved. They have become billionaires on niger delta oil wells.

- My candid advice to you foolish Ijaw politicians is, when you loot, bury it in your village soil were your gods will protect it and bless it for at least 5 yrs
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Missmossy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Eyah, double calamity!!!

So much at a time, too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by clevadani: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

if you had that same opportunity, you would do worse. Nigerians are inherently criminals; its in their DNA
Bros, I'm a Nigerian and I can tell u that stealing is not in my DNA but I dnt knw about u

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by dustydee: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
knowledgeable:

"OBJ and yoruba people are the real vultures in the Southern Nigeria".

- To keep nigeria a shit hole she is eternally, a corrupt Ijaw or Niger delta politician MUST not be allowed to keep his or her loot with the help of fellow Southern (yorubas) extreme corrupt vultures, cos they will eventually use that loot to finance the freedom of their people. British law does not show it claws when hausa/fulani and yoruba politicians who are the most wicked and satanic in their looting are involved. They have become billionaires on niger delta oil wells.

- My candid advice to you foolish Ijaw politicians is, when you loot, bury it in your village soil were your gods will protect it and bless it for at least 5 yrs
Are you suggesting that the British government should have kept the money or allowed Alams to keep the money because of his ethnic group?
Nigeria could do without people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Sall(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
One down more to go.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by omenka(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
Una wan make we dey pity?

Na lie

The man is a notorious criminal that's all I want to know

And I still need a certified non Nigerian proof that he's really dead
I've decided not to comment on these events. The man will get what he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by amazingspiderma: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Icecream4U:
[b]They should stone the remaining of his family to death [/b]and efcc should freeze his account and return all the money inside to government cofers. #No_Joy

The last time I checked we still had a constitution.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Neplusultra(f): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
The other looters will still harden their heart to their grave! Dats wots paining me! You won't cross heaven if you don't do restitution! It's a command!
Rip Alams, Who am I to judge you.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by blexon: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dis man might nt ve a good record so to say..bt he tried for his people, 80percent of job created in bayelsa was during his tenure as governor.. Though am nt frm bayelsa bt no bayelsan will say he never benefited frm him...RIP Alamco ur ppl will miss u!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by gibsonpally: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Karma is a b*itch!
you can't plant a bean and expected to harvest a maize.

You harvest the fruit of the seed you sowed
!

Is that why Diezani is in London hospital or the fear of probe hanging over her is threatening to send her to hell before we have recovered our money? We pray to God to wait until she has vomited every Naira and Dollar or Pound Sterling and Euro before karma strikes final blow.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by kingslly(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Obasanjo is a Devil's incarnate,that's the conclusion from this write up.... R.I.P DSP
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by elderhimself(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Attendance.......
Dora Akunyili..........absent
Alamieyeseigha........absent
Diezani Alison-Madueke.......claiming cancer
Others.........repent and return our stolen money., coz karma has its own way of dealing with all of you.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by AdeniyiA(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Psalms 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

37:35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

37:38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

Psalms 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by BlackrulesDworld(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
gibsonpally:

Is that why Diezani is in London hospital or the fear of probe hanging over her is threatening to send her to hell before we have recovered our money? We pray to God to wait until she has vomited every Naira and Dollar or Pound Sterling and Euro before karma strikes final blow.

One things I always preach about is that there is no punishment in the afterlife, for every morally wrong thing a man does on earth he shall face the consequences on earth in one way or the other.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by bmos(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
And behold, our billions of naira are trapped out there with the demise of this man. He for return them before he kpeme na. Anyway, he go need am where he is now. I no jealous am sha o

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by castrokins(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Let's Say A Prayer For This Family. That He's Accused Doesn't Make Him Any Less A Nigerian.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Iamthoney(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yomieluv:
spare not a thief to live.

I hate thieves.
like u never thief before...GodIsWatchingYou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.