Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

In This Case What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Case What Will You Do? (752 Views)

I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment / Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Case What Will You Do? by tomzee2(f): 1:28am On Dec 21, 2015
It has always been said follow your heart. My
question now is what if you don't even
understand where your heart is leading you what
will you do
What step is to be taking next, how do you understand the part your heart is leading you too
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by kilokeys(m): 1:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Use ur head..

It has worked for me.
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by RexKexMilann: 1:34am On Dec 21, 2015
To "Follow Your Heart" Is to Heed the Biddings of the "Still Small Voice".

Just like your Heart never stops beating {Except Dead}, The Still Small Voice never stops Speaking, Do whatever it "says".

Hope that helpsundecided.....
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by tomzee2(f): 1:42am On Dec 21, 2015
RexKexMilann:
To "Follow Your Heart" Is to Heed the Biddings of the "Still Small Voice".

Just like your Heart never stops beating {Except Dead}, The Still Small Voice never stops Speaking, Do whatever it "says".

Hope that helpsundecided.....
you know that sometimes u get 2 voice speaking in your head how do you know the one from your heart
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by tomzee2(f): 1:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Lalasticlala mynd44 Pls make owner come help me push this thing go front page please I really need help on this
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by RexKexMilann: 1:52am On Dec 21, 2015
tomzee2:
you know that sometimes u get 2 voice speaking in your head how do you know the one from your heart
You've been "Hearing" those voices from Childhood, Which of them Turns out Right most of the Time? Follow that onecheesy, It is From Your Heart.
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by tomzee2(f): 1:56am On Dec 21, 2015
RexKexMilann:
You've been "Hearing" those voices from Childhood, Which of them Turns out Right most of the Time? Follow that onecheesy, It is From Your Heart.
the name thomas make everything more harder that I even doubt everything about my self nd now I don't know the real/good voice again. That's why I want people here to help me in knowing the good voice
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Just follow the heart.

It always leads somewhere.

When it comes to matter of ladies, I always follow my heart, and it always lead me to their pants.
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Let me cut your brain open have a look and.... How the lipsrsealed are we suppose to know what is going on in your head. angry
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 21, 2015
see jamb question sad
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2015
undecided
Counterbalance both lipsrsealed
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by tomzee2(f): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
Let me cut your brain open have a look and.... How the lipsrsealed are we suppose to know what is going on in your head. angry
[quote author=MissGdope post=41194476]see jamb question sadI know NL guys re the once always giving wrong answer but in this case I wonder why u gals choose too
Re: In This Case What Will You Do? by tomzee2(f): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2015
stupidity:
Just follow the heart.

It always leads somewhere.

When it comes to matter of ladies, I always follow my heart, and it always lead me to their pants.
lolz funny dude

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When U Have Ur Dad @ The Groin / I Forgive You For All The Attacks Ginaz / Voicetape For Them Bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.