Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,199 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (34767 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by rawpadgin(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
WebSurfer:
remember this post on the day of judgement , i hope yoh will also be proud to say it
those were my old ways

this a brand new me cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Most sexuality polls say women dont care about size, so far its not on the extreme side; dont know how true anyway
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by shindarayo(f): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
We love em not too big average and with skills.We like to feel filled up but not over full.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Toks2008(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
sweetorgasms:
LIKE seriously this is not how it use to be during the days of our forefathers but now you see women cheating becaus their spouse have small dicks but why are they crazy about big dicks? cant ladies of this generation manage small dicks?

The question is what is considered to be a small pnis size?

Penis size of 4 inches and above can make any woman squirt..did you read that? YES ANY JOYSTICK OF 4INCHES OR MORE CAN MAKE A WOMAN HAVE INTENSE ORGASM.

Its all about the sex skills and sex positions.

A good mouth action on a lady can make her cum even without penetration and a good stroke on her g spot and clit will equally make her orgasm intensely without penetrative pnis sex.

A guy with a 4inc can satisfy a woman more than a guy with 8inc if the former knows how to do lots of pre sex acts...

There are some sex positions that allows easy contact of the penis with the center of gravity and GOD in his infinite wisdom has placed the g spot just 3inches from the vaginal opening so that even guys with 4inches can easily get to that spot and pleasure their wives so well.

Please ponder over this.."if a lady enjoys fngering which is less than 4inches and very thin in diameter,why will she not enjoy a 4inch penis with a bigger diameter?

It depends on how you do it and not necessarily about a big stick which if wrongly used can damage the lady's private organ.

What shall it profit a lady to make love to her husband without been able to twist,grind and twist to the base of the penis which gives added pleasure to the couple but will rather be careful all through the act just to avoid injury.

I believe its a psychological thing.Ladies should understand that a man with at least 4inches can take them to cloud 10.

Just trying to make common sense.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ma bi mi ni jamb questionnnnn

Hope I spelled it right grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by geni340(f): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
because it feels fuller in d mouth when we're eating it....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by ehix89(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Davidovinci:
Some people don't even know:
A Small penis = 3inches and below.
Average penis= 4-6inches.
Big penis= 7-9inches
Monster penis= 10-14inches
The G spot is located approximately 2 inches from the vaginal opening, so even a smaller penis can effectively bring a woman to orgasm.
Ps: girth/thickness matters to Women alot too. What you don't have in length pray you have in girth............some want to feel something destroying their cervix while others just want something to fill 'em hole up.
professor welcum sir
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Davidovinci(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
ehix89:
professor welcum sir
Lol...I'm not a prof o. Just stating the obvious
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by skushieslord: 4:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2015
geni340:
you've got dick sucking lips girl
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by sauceEEP(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
geni340:
Wow!!! shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Seculent: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you've got dick sucking lips girl
No doubt, she got it. When she opens it you will see how wide it is.
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by iamrealdeji(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Seculent:

No doubt, she got it. When she opens it you will see how wide it is.
yeah,the kinda mouth that echoes kissing sounds from inside when you're kissing it
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Airforce1(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2015
geni340:
cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by permanentgrace(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
shindarayo:
We love em not too big average and with skills.We like to feel filled up but not over full.

So what can you say about a dick of btwn 6-7" when erected? A girl once still complained she needed something longer and bigger. Is 6-7inches too bad?
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by odaniel1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
I wish I cld tell u having the "Monster-toy" is the answer but really, it isn't.
I got off sex as a teenager relishing the shock ladies got off my pulling my pants down.
Whether it was a hooker or a normal chic, I slammed all d way careless of d fact that I was slamming someone else's feelings off my Luck list.
My point exactly?
I gt told d truth one day after slamming one babe who told me I was "big-for-nothing".
I had to go back to d drawing board..lol
Learning different strokes & methods of stimulating women paid off eventually.

N.B: Having a big D somtyms cn b a burden..(Lol..yes, frm xperience)
Learn to stroke ryt and d sky is ur limit..
Happy Slamming! (Protect urself tho, AIDS is real!)
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
What can i say... ... .. I love bad girls
Cos
Good girls go to heaven while
Bad girls bring heaven to me..
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
I’m not exactly sympathetic, but I do have a big heart. I have to, to be able to pump all the blood required to operate my massive penis.
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by johnlugard: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
What matters is your skills.
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Geni340, montezz.. ... My favorite pen is my penis. Put my words in your mouth.
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by trigar12(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Ma bi mi ni jamb questionnnnn

Hope I spelled it right grin

This is just one question, answer and let the devil shame ... As I dey look you ehn, u go ........ grin ... Oya talk
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by trigar12(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
geni340:

Dats a woman way sabi hold Mic grin... I hail you ma
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Mekus68: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
montezz:
to be honest,small deeks looks somehow digusting,if u gat one,u'll need to mk up for it by using ur tongue and fingers skillfully...average size z jux ok. big rods cud be destructive most esp wen d handler is a careless slammer!

How about slim but long d1cks...like 6, 7, or 8 inches. How do u girls see or categorize those ones?
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
You are the bomb hahaha
geni340:
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by stevecantrell: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
ouch!
Hmm...sighted !
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
stevecantrell:

Hmm...sighted !
hey U, wazzzap smiley..i see U!
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by montezz(f): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mekus68:

How about slim but long d1cks...like 6, 7, or 8 inches. How do u girls see or categorize those ones?
a dont no o...ayamu a small geh.
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by frankcris(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Snowangel4:
tongue tongue

see you
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by sunnyt1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
Have you ever thought about the gravious impart of premarital se.x and Por.n?

The society have made us believe the trend is "test and drive" but are you aware that most of the marital/ sexua.l issue we have these days are fruits of premarital se.x?

Premarital se.x brings about comparison, if everyone of us wait until marriage we would be exposed to a single sexua.l experience and we will live with it. The issue of one is small, one is boring, one is lazy, one is aggressive wouldnt set it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by stevecantrell: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
hey U, wazzzap smiley..i see U!
I'm good, jare !
Generation CBBD, yeah ?
Re: Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
stevecantrell:

I'm good, jare !
Generation CBBD, yeah ?
smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Couple / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.