Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Stop Erection Shaming: Hard Ons Are Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Erection Shaming: Hard Ons Are Normal (899 Views)

Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User / Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? / Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Erection Shaming: Hard Ons Are Normal by thisisbankole: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
She walked in the room and cried in my arms. My friend (just a friend) had a rocky relationship with this dude who hurt her all the time (dunno why she still stayed with him).

On this unfortunate day, she called me crying on the phone, she just had another fight with her man, so I did the gentlemanly thing and invited her over to talk. I was being a friend (no dirty thoughts).

So, she cries into my arms and the next thing I know, BANG!!! instant boner.

Suddenly it went from ”I’m sorry your boyfriend hurt you” to “so you just want to use me, do I look desperate to you, how could you even think about sex seeing my predicament, you have no shame” and I’m like “babe it ain’t even like that, it just happened”.

She rolled her eyes like a strangled doll, cursed my future and let the door slam behind her on her way out of my place.

Officially one of the worst days of my life

Stop Erection Shaming

You see, Erection Shaming is the act of been humiliated for having an erection. The humiliation or shame might be a personal feeling of guilt or from someone else. Making you feel shame, guilt or humiliation for having an erection.

It’s been medically proven that an erection is as natural as the air we breathe and can occur at any time. Although the real question should be ”why can’t men have a permanent erection seeing as sex is one of the top three things on their minds (second to money or power} and they are always on the lookout for sexual opportunities?’’

An image, sound, smell, sight or thought is enough to make a woman Hot but her shame is hidden unlike the man whose shame is visible to any onlooker.

Even stars gets erection shaming:

READ – HENRY CAVILL REVEALS HE ONCE HAD A BONER WHILE FILMING

Here are some experiences of erection shaming:

“On my wedding day, I had a mad ass boner just staring at my wife and her cleavage and all I had in my head was how badly I wanted a quickie, and quickly I got an erection. I was saved from the shame because of my tux. I had to think of pork meat (my most disgusting thought) to lose an interest.”

– John

“Just like guys can’t understand girls and their menstrual circle, girls will never understand erections. I had one at my grandma’s burial. Absurd, right? To a girl maybe. But guys know you can stand at attention from even the strangest things. It just happens. Without your control”.

– Lami

“My erection shaming was one of the worst days of my life. It occurred when my ex-girlfriend visited me with her friend. We had issues we needed to sort out, so I invited her for movies (and a bang if things work out fine). Only for her to bring her friend as a chaperone. Her girlfriend was fine as Bleep. And I got the most obvious boner staring at her exposed thighs when she wasn’t looking. Shamefully for me, my ex caught my beth-seba’s stare and sent a storm of words into my life. I don’t think anyone can beat my erection shaming experience, I felt like dying”.

– Luke

Erection Shaming is usually worse for the guy if it happens in front of a girl who spites and ridicules him. It’s a fuel for her fire and you’ll not hear the end of it till you die.

When tempted to shame a male for having an erection, women, think of how you’d feel if your period started on a bad day, with no pads or tampons, just blood everywhere. That’s officially every woman’s worst nightmare. That’s the same way it occurs for men too.

Women, stop erection shaming. You can’t ridicule someone for a situation they have no control over

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/10/stop-erection-shaming-hard-ons-normal/

1 Like

Re: Stop Erection Shaming: Hard Ons Are Normal by laurenziz6(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Op thanks for posting did topic
Atleast let them know that it has a mind of its own
And its very stubbornstubborn

[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: Stop Erection Shaming: Hard Ons Are Normal by Cutehector(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oh lord cheesy, leme not say anythn sha grin. My boy hav embarass me tire.

1 Like

Re: Stop Erection Shaming: Hard Ons Are Normal by Emodeee: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Omoge, bo se n gbon idi e yi, o n mu oko mi le.
Re: Stop Erection Shaming: Hard Ons Are Normal by Vinshu(f): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Trash.

You were thinking about sex and wanted to use her. I don't believe you.

Having an erection when a lady is in an emotional trauma and instead of helping her you are thinking about having sex with her that is what called for the erection.

Don't justify your perverted self! Trash.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit Or Not? / Before You Rain Curses On Him/her / Confession: How Me And My Neighbour Had A Very Nice Time Together | Erotic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.