Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? (1939 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by engrfaruq(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
We all get hard-ons in the public occasionally and often get embarrassed. Whats the quickest method of telling the dickson to go down?
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Simple just talk to it to go down and remove ur mind from what made it went up.

1 Like

Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by midehi2(f): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
eeyaaa
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by Marlvin(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Think of an embarrassing encounter or something really funny you've once heard nor seen, it works drastically though it depends on how fast your mind works

1 Like

Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by jbl007(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
All I do is remember one particular scene from 'Deliver us from Eva'...the scene where Eva's Brother-in-law imagined her chopping off his carrot. My hard-on fear dat scene pass anything. grin
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by judey1992(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
revise and meditate on a bible verse you are familiar with. realy helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
You can't islamize me online. Mods, I am not a Muslim. Remove that rubbish on my profile
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by ShayGirl(f): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Grabbing what made ur tin stand upright might easily b d quickest way..... How?
Perhaps d hot reaction u receive from d person u grabbed will then send a msg of sense back to ur organ to go back to its former position without stress!!
Thank me later op!!

1 Like

Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
by unsheathing the "sword"" right on the spot
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShayGirl:
Perhaps d hot reaction u receive from d person u grabbed will then send a msg of sense back to ur organ to go back to its former position without stress!!
Thank me later op!!

wickedness isn't a virtue, miss!
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by engrfaruq(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShayGirl:
Thank me later op!!

wicked advice hahaha
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by MoneypassGod(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
I put my hands in my pocket whenever I get a hard on in public. Dat way, pple will think d mighty thing protruding betwin my legs r my hands.
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by ShayGirl(f): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
discoprophet:

wickedness isn't a virtue, miss!

Quick Judgement isn't also proper dear cos I only said that on a lighter mood ok?...
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShayGirl:

Quick Judgement isn't also proper dear cos I only said that on a lighter mood ok?...

Damu It!!!!! Was only teasing you.
I amu fed up! Our girls are no longer romantic!
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by wolfgangg(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Unzip your pant - pull it out - tap the glans ( bell end) - watch it sleep.
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by Cholls(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShayGirl:

Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by ehix89(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
rapture.....mehn dah sh!t is crazy nd completely embarrassing....Got an xperience in chrch yestdai buh i'l kip it confidential grin
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by jubrealguy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
na pocketing sure pass oooo
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by engrfaruq(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShayGirl:

I also meant no offence by saying that.... only cracking jokes, sorry anyway.... You may help me out when next i have a hard on....lolz
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by mayorchelsea(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShayGirl:
Thank me later op!!
Even if what made it stood upright was on your chest or back,would you still give same advice?
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by engrfaruq(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Someone says If u pinch the Dickson hard it will surely go down.
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by geni340(f): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShayGirl:
Thank me later op!!
tell them sis,,

1 Like

Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by kachi19: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmmm the best way is to speak in tongues, trust me... Every dick must bow at that mighty name :/
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by ShayGirl(f): 6:23am On Mar 29, 2016
engrfaruq:

I also meant no offence by saying that.... only cracking jokes, sorry anyway.... You may help me out when next i have a hard on....lolz

It would be my pleasure anyway...lolgringringrin
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by ShayGirl(f): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2016
discoprophet:

Damu It!!!!! Was only teasing you. I amu fed up! Our girls are no longer romantic!

I hear u oooo...;P
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by ShayGirl(f): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Even if what made it stood upright was on your chest or back,would you still give same advice?

;P;P
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by simababe(f): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Think of ur mum or ur pastor/imam, I'm sure their imaginary sight would scare the rigidness out of ur joystick.
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by azeecoboy(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2016
just start to imagine that judgement day has come,and ur infront of ur God accounting for all ur deeds..tha mad konji will become plasmolized
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by Krismart(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2016
judey1992:
revise and meditate on a bible verse you are familiar with. realy helps
because in d name of Jesus every knee must bow
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Simple .. Take a deep breath in and let out slowly .. It's gon help you take your mind of whatever's giving ya a hard oncheesy
Re: Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? by skywalker240(m): 1:10am On Nov 05, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Readers Think There Is No Big Deal In Virginity / I Want To Insure My Legs / I Need Your Candid Advice(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.