Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb (6488 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by ElFenomeno1: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
dis happen recently lets say last week ,,was going home with my elder sister around 7pm almost getting to my street when i heard my name"chidimma" i was like who knws me for this street,,then i nw remembered that my name was advertised at the back of the polo i was wearing,,,u know all this customised polo,,,i just look back then this guy walked up to us nd then said his greetings nd he asked my elder sister to excuse us i was like who the hell are you to say dat but my sister understand immediately as per mature adult she be,,,the guy then turn to me saying he saw me frm junction nd he ave to take okada so that he can catch up wit us,,for my mind i was like who carez,,he come do this dumb attitude by saying ,,my name is abbey what is urz?which kind que be this no be you just called my name wey u see for the back of my polo abi na sumelse's name i go write for my cloth ni?to worsen the case he now said i guessed chidimma is not your name,,he nw asked again what is your name,,,mehnn the guy xo dumb,,

Why is this thread still in existence?
Where is the daft moderator?
OP you are a fu..cking donut for clogging up this forum with the crap above!
Ode
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by PunterTim(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
koboko69:

I dont like lepa jhoor....

But I like your type of lepa...

Looks like you will be deep angry
Stop Objectifyin Ladies Bro
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by koboko69: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
Stop Objectifyin Ladies Bro

"Good boy"

I have seen u. Ok
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by czarr(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked Monday morning undecided That's harsh embarassed Abeg Modify.
didn't you see where she called men dogs?
Why is it the guy who has to modify?
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by misspicy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
Dats A Dumb Ques Spicy,I Do Dat Everyday For God's Sake Or Dnt U?
How will i know,i dnt live with u...

Now gerara ma mention,u r a killjoy jor
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
koboko69:

I dont like lepa jhoor....

But I like your type of lepa...

Looks like you will be deep angry

Wetin this one dey talk? undecided
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
adeh39:

Wetin this one dey talk? undecided
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by PunterTim(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

How will i know,i dnt live with u...

Now gerara ma mention,u r a killjoy jor
Haha,N U Go Around Askin Peeps U Dnt Knw Dat
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by lapazi(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
sexkills is that!
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by czarr(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
These days I dey pray before I post topic ooo
Nairaland get ruthless souls oo,wey no caregrin

The girl been wan form "I cannot be moved" na so Una move am commit for nairaland. I throway salute!! grin
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by agarawu23(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why u mumu like ur thread babe? cheesy cheesy This thread makes everyone thinks u r dumb!
you witches and wizards made the op deactivate shocked

I gv una yarsh for this section
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
whenever I come across threads like this I try to waste mb to view their profile and the 99 percent of the time are usually ugly as Fk, the guy must be blind or doesn't know the meaning of beauty. he called chidinma which was on the back of the opz top, approached the uglitino told her his name and asked of hers, and guessed that maybe the chidinma that was written at the back of the jersey is not her real name.... and this op thinks he's dumb?!?
the only proudly dumb person here is the op, that's why I always approach beautiful chicks when I was still playing around because they don't form and are fun to be with.
Hahahahahahahahaha her pic is gone = the evidence of most ugly nairaland girls.....

1 Like

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
you witches and wizards made the op deactivate shocked

I gv una yarsh for this section
sad me dey there? grin
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Kolade354(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
icedbeatz:
whenever I come across threads like this I try to waste mb to view their profile and the 99 percent of the time are usually ugly as Fk, the guy must be blind or doesn't know the meaning of beauty. he called chidinma which was on the back of the opz top, approached the uglitino told her his name and asked of hers, and guessed that maybe the chidinma that was written at the back of the jersey is not her real name.... and this op thinks his dumb?!?
the only proudly dumb person here is the op, that's why I always approach beautiful chicks when I was still playing around because they don't form and are fun to be with.
The gurl sef razz she dey wear dose customise #350 cloth wey dem dey give dem for church cum dey yarn rubbish for here.
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kayoski:

Nice one.. u don finish this girl
By way its face lift not face off
ok boss, chindima...dem say na "face lift", don't tell dem "face off" if u want to go for it. gud luck

1 Like

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kolade354:
The gurl sef razz she dey wear dose customise #350 cloth wey dem dey give dem for church cum dey yarn rubbish for here.
Hahahahahahahahaha lol Bro it's appalling that most ugly girls genuinely think that they're beautiful, I wonder whether they look at the mirror and tell themselves that UGLY truth. At she now might value the guy that approached her despite her royal wugliness.
guess that was her best picture, trust most girls naa yet she looks like the princess of Ugland.
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by 14teenK: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
koboko69:
Someborry just opened a thread to get the bashing of her life... cheesy
grin grin grin LWKMD....guy u no lie.
She must chop am todaytoday cheesy
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Kolade354(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahahahahaha lol Bro it's appalling that most ugly girls genuinely think that they're beautiful, I wonder whether they look at the mirror and tell themselves that UGLY truth. At she now might value the guy that approached her despite her royal wugliness.
guess that was her best picture, trust most girls naa yet she looks like the princess of Ugland.
The bad guyz here don finish her!!!
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kolade354:
Imagine that worwor gurl direspecting our fellow broda in this wooing game.....thunder fire her
That was not a mature way to act. As a person, if I fumble when approaching a lady does not make me a dumb guy. Sometimes things like this happen either consciously or unconsciously

According to the OP's story, the supposed guy may not even be as dumb as portrayed by her. However, it might just be that anxiety ruined the guy's confidence

I hope you get me Kola ?
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by 14teenK: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
shout outs to all the guyz in nairaland,,nw you guyz knw what it feels lyk when you guyz go all name calling on the female folks,,tnkz for your all comments and for making my thread a popular,,you guyz are the best,,,
undecided undecided dis showed me u are even more Dumb dan d guy u r taking abt....reali not a nice way to earn Fame on NL
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by viclawz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Huh shocked
Did u brush this morning?
chai u re a wicked somebody
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by misspicy(f): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
viclawz:
chai u re a wicked somebody
What i do
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by viclawz(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
What i do
c hw u finish my guy ur nt rice at all
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kolade354:
The Dumbskull don deactivate.........You guyz are doing a good job.
By the end of this year we shall eraadicate dumb gurlz out of this section and forum!!!

Chai! Una bad i swear. See bashing.
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by PModes(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
koboko69:
Someborry just opened a thread to get the bashing of her life...
grin grin grin
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by misspicy(f): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
viclawz:
c hw u finish my guy ur nt rice at all
Am sowi please
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Kolade354(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
That was not a mature way to act. As a person, if I fumble when approaching a lady does not make me a dumb guy. Sometimes things like this happen either consciously or unconsciously

According to the OP's story, the supposed guy may not even be as dumb as portrayed by her. However, it might just be that anxiety ruined the guy's confidence

I hope you get me Kola ?
I Get the drill, I'm happy guyz don revenge for the bobo sha!
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by LordOfTheWeed: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nairalanders una get bad mouth oo,d girl don deactivated cheesy cheesy i hail unaaa,i carry yansh give una join! cheesy
See ehn, the bashings between the bashees and bashers no concern me at allllllll! The only thing wey concern me right now na the yansh wey you dey carry give us, abeg where the yansh?? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by viclawz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Am sowi please
cool
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

See ehn, the bashings between the bashees and bashers no concern me at allllllll! The only thing wey concern me right now na the yansh wey you dey carry give us, abeg where the yansh?? embarassed
grin grin see pervert!no yansh for u sad

1 Like

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by LordOfTheWeed: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin see pervert!no yansh for u sad
You better don't try rubbish with me, or else wetin happen for year 1507 go just repeat itself.. .. .. You know how many butantashi, tramo, opa eyin, pakurumo, kogbebe, alee and so on I've taken because of that yansh? My friend, bring your yansh here before i force you to do so!!! cheesy angry
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

You better don't try rubbish with me, or else wetin happen for year 1507 go just repeat itself.. .. .. You know how many butantashi, tramo, opa eyin, pakurumo, kogbebe, alee and so on I've taken because of that yansh? My friend, bring your yansh here before i force you to do so!!! cheesy angry
cc:jack grin grin come finish dis guy for me!rapist alert! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weird Things Hoe Be Doing (pictures) / Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. / She Accuses Me Of Always Going For Just One Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.