Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb (6487 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by LordOfTheWeed: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
cc:jack grin grin come finish dis guy for me!rapist alert! cheesy
You still dey call Jack undecided Be like say na gang-b**ging you want ba grin
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

You still dey call Jack undecided Be like say na gang-b**ging you want ba grin
cheesy cheesy go gather come naw,i no fear!
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by LordOfTheWeed: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy go gather come naw,i no fear!
You no fear? shocked

****dick shrinks****
****grabs d!ck guard****
****locks d!ck****

Sister, no vex, na yoke i dey yoke before embarassed
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

You no fear? shocked

****dick shrinks****
****grabs d!ck guard****
****locks d!ck****

Sister, no vex, na yoke i dey yoke before embarassed
buhahahahahahahaha i win!! grin
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by LordOfTheWeed: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahahaha i win!! grin
Gerraarraaaa here jhoor!!!! angry
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
liquidmetall:

Taaaa because of what?
She should be happy someone even approached her with that face am seeing there
Chai... Una don make the poor girl deactivate. Nairalanders badt oooundecided
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
with ur kyn face
Una don make the girl de activate.. embarassed
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Seriously i support ladies buh dis is a difference,with all d bashing dem guys dey gv ladies,she had to come up with this...gosh,am ashamed for her
#coversface....#runsoutofthread
And now the poor girl don deactivate.
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ladies should always learn to at least appreciate the courage of their toasters. Do they even think it's easy wooing them ni ?
And this coming from minister of women affairs tongue
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Gerraarraaaa here jhoor!!!! angry
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

And this coming from minister of women affairs tongue
Just as I have not been finding it easy wooing you :tongue
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Just as I have not been finding it easy wooing you :tongue
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked shocked shocked
I dey fear make you no go open thread for my head cool
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dey fear make you no go open thread for my head cool
Nah.. I won't do that.....

Na forum I go open tongue grin
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Kazrem(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

And now the poor girl don deactivate.
Omot I don lose touch of nl. Gist me. Wetin happen way person deactivate account.
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kazrem:

Omot I don lose touch of nl. Gist me. Wetin happen way person deactivate account.
Read through the thread.... Na guys dey yab the girl say she no fine. And she dey reject toasters. cheesy
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
czarr:
didn't you see where she called men dogs? Why is it the guy who has to modify?
And now the girl don deactivate..
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by starwar(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
justified19:
dumb guy chasing dumb chindima.. d guy is dull, chindima is duller
baddo lee
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Kazrem(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Read through the thread.... Na guys dey yab the girl say she no fine. And she dey reject toasters. cheesy
Toor. Nairalanders!!! I throwaway salute for una o
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nah.. I won't do that.....

Na forum I go open tongue grin
I go just deactivate one time cheesy
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
I go just deactivate one time cheesy
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 24-year-old Physically Endowed Woman Born With HIV (photos) / Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why / Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.