Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them (6016 Views)

Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Junior66(m): 2:43am On Oct 13, 2015
All these girls just de wait for us to hammer make dey com chop. All de ladies in the house, abeg make una go find jobs o.

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by skushieslord: 3:13am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Ologogoro: 3:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
Hehehe grin. You see, some now take ogogoro like ologogoro! grin

Stop waking me up with the MENTION
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 5:13am On Oct 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Naso. Another 'red flag' like you said in one of your point, a guy should thread carefully once a girl they're getting to know start telling them about every restaurant and relaxation spots in town. If she says A, B, C, D delicacies no fine na only G food make sense or their point&kill is not tasty etc, guy na to run. She's telling you she's the type who eats out a lot and chances are she goes there with different guys.
The exact point I was trying to make.
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 5:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Junior66:
All these girls just de wait for us to hammer make dey com chop. All de ladies in the house, abeg make una go find jobs o.
grin grin
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 5:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Ologogoro:

Stop waking me up with the MENTION
grin Ologogoro!
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by JoeCutie(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2015
littlemistress:
Some just dont know what they want
Spot on! With due respect to the female sex, I think they are the most confused set of God's creation. Even though many of them are trying - stepping up to the plate. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Ologogoro: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin Ologogoro!
O boy!!!! E be like say u no dey hear word
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Ologogoro:

O boy!!!! E be like say u no dey hear word
This your moniker dey sweet nor be small grin
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2015
skushieslord:
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
NDLEA must hear this!!! cool

...Lalasticlala, rocktation, this post never reach to go front page? Na wa o! cool
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Ologogoro: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
This your moniker dey sweet nor be small grin

My moniker DON turn to pepper soup be that o

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by PussySandie(f): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2015
What kain of stuupid thread is this? undecided
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Mcowubaba: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2015
2dice:
buhahaha Dem wan op office for ur Head Bro grin
Oluwa pass dem cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2015
PussySandie:
What kain of stuupid thread is this? undecided
Your moniker shows the type of person you are! Agavu!!!
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by wristbangle: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2015
grin grin grin

This thread make sense. I endorse it for FP. Weldone rapmoney.

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2015
wristbangle:
grin grin grin

This thread make sense. I endorse it for FP. Weldone rapmoney.
Thanks bro. I don't know why the mods have refused to take it to front page o! grin

Lalasticlala...rocktation!
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by wristbangle: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
Thanks bro. I don't know why the mods have refused to take it to front page o! grin

Lalasticlala...rocktation!

Me sef no understand again oo and the thing dey kill morale.
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Truckpusher(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Boys should simply chop and clean mouth. grin
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Me sef no understand again oo and the thing dey kill morale.
E be like say the mods dey carry grudge for me! grin. I tire sef.
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Boys should simply chop and clean mouth. grin
That's when she plays along with you. It is only when a lady agrees to get down with you that it happens. If she doesn't, will you force her? Guy man! wink
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Truckpusher(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
That's when she plays along with you. It is only when a lady agrees to get down with you that it happens. If she doesn't, will you force her? Guy man! wink
That is why you simply tell them what they want to hear. grin

Once she unlocks that door , you'll sit back and watch who would be running after who. cheesy
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by seanmozilla: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2015
Hmm...
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
It is so clear and at the same time, annoying to know that many people, especially, the female folks, tend to see you as a misogynist or a female-basher because you speak the truth! I don't know when it became a crime to say the truth. Some ladies can be very annoying sometimes through the things they do and the way they see things.

Most ladies in our society are always of the opinion that they are too sharp or smart! This attitude has actually chased many gentle and serious brothers away after the first meeting because nobody wants to be in a romantic affair where they would be regarded as a fool!!! Below are some of the things most ladies do that can make guys run away from them; you can make a guy's feeling go cold when you do the following:

1) Bringing a friend along on a first date: I seriously wonder why some ladies do this! Is it not just childish and callous to bring a friend along when the guy didn't solicit for that? Who will pay the friend's bill? If I wanted a party, I would have told you so; moreover, it is a date...for two people to share a litlle bit of privacy and know each other better!!! In other words, the lady shouldn't see it as a birthday party where everyone is invited! cool. Do this and you have weakened his emotions for you!!!

2) Telling a guy that you are 'hungry': Especially, when you guys are still getting to know each other, telling a guy on phone or chat that you are hungry is just another way of showing him that you are a 'hungry girl'!!! That complaint should be better handled by your father and not the guy. I mean, it is too cheap an act! Stop it! He might end up running away from you with the speed of light! Nobody wants an unnecessary burden! Are you an indomie girl?

3) Bombarding him with your family problems: I bet you don't know some personal problems a guy might be trying to solve on his side. Adding your personal issues, whether real or fake, too early in the affair can make the young man to run away from you. Don't bug him about your mother's crumbling business or your sister's WAEC fee! He's just getting to know you, remember! wink

4) Answering phone calls more than MTN's online representatives in his presence: Some ladies answer calls as if they are one of Mtn's online representatives!!! They disrupt useful discussions with answering phone calls and they would talk for a very long time. The poor dude would begin to feel lonely and abandoned like a rejected orphan!!! When you do this, you are indirectly sending a signal across that he doesn't worth your undivided attention. Stop it! He might develop cold blood and run away!!! cool. Depending on the phone conversations, it might also make you appear like a 'runs girl'.

5) Trying to show him how expensive you seem to be: Guys, I bet you have never seen anything. The type of rubbish guys take from ladies sometimes is better imagined than to be experienced. Take some ladies out and hear them complaining about almost everything...'This place is too small'...'The chicken is too cheap; Sizzlers chicken tastes better and costs more'...'In fact, this place is too local'!!! Gush!!! For my own money again? Na you work am put for my pocket? Who yansh dor ever help? Constant complaints like this can make the poor dude run for his dear life! Na him fault? You just proved to him that he's not up to your standards...and in essence, the lady might not even have up to NGN1, 685. 00 in her bank account!

I will see ya'all in church when ya'all clock 40, still single and searching! Don't stop, just continue...oya, ride on! wink
OP, U did well with this your CROSS-SECTIONAL and OBSERVATIONAL STUDIES.

THUMBS UP.
THE truth is that most LADIES are highly lustful and rarely adapt to changing circumstances.

THANK GOD, because I have never encountered a markedly lustful woman.
They can be overtly depreciating.
This lifestyle of theirs dates back to the biblical time of LOT, DELILAH, JOB'S WIFE, EVE.... and so many more

That's why MOST MOTHER IN-LAWS engage in ravaging scrutiny.
I don't Blame them though.
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2015
EVILFOREST:

OP, U did well with this your CROSS-SECTIONAL and OBSERVATIONAL STUDIES.

THUMBS UP.
THE truth is that most LADIES are highly lustful and rarely adapt to changing circumstances.

THANK GOD, because I have never encountered a markedly lustful woman.
They can be overtly depreciating.

That's why MOST MOTHER IN-LAWS engage in ravaging scrutiny.
I don't Blame them though.
If you come wafi, you go see the way their eyes dey shine like halogen lamps! grin
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by wristbangle: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
E be like say the mods dey carry grudge for me! grin. I tire sef.

Bros, no be only u. I don lost count for my articles whey e be HQ material but e no enter.

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Bros, no be only u. I don lost count for my articles whey e be HQ material but e no enter.
Na dem sabi. If dem like, dem move am. If dem no like, na dia own be dat! cool
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by no1madman(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2015
That's y i like Togo guys. . .dem dey share one bottle of coke with dem women. . .

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Loool cheesy hehehe
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by IndianaJay: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Stupid topic.

Somebody cannot be hungry and say that they're hungry again.

That's how you guys end up with fake chics who pretend all the time to seem cool.

Pass.
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Agbanagba1(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Rapmoney:
It is so clear and at the same time, annoying to know that many people, especially, the female folks, tend to see you as a misogynist or a female-basher because you speak the truth! I don't know when it became a crime to say the truth. Some ladies can be very annoying sometimes through the things they do and the way they see things.

Most ladies in our society are always of the opinion that they are too sharp or smart! This attitude has actually chased many gentle and serious brothers away after the first meeting because nobody wants to be in a romantic affair where they would be regarded as a fool!!! Below are some of the things most ladies do that can make guys run away from them; you can make a guy's feeling go cold when you do the following:

1) Bringing a friend along on a first date: I seriously wonder why some ladies do this! Is it not just childish and callous to bring a friend along when the guy didn't solicit for that? Who will pay the friend's bill? If I wanted a party, I would have told you so; moreover, it is a date...for two people to share a litlle bit of privacy and know each other better!!! In other words, the lady shouldn't see it as a birthday party where everyone is invited! cool. Do this and you have weakened his emotions for you!!!

2) Telling a guy that you are 'hungry': Especially, when you guys are still getting to know each other, telling a guy on phone or chat that you are hungry is just another way of showing him that you are a 'hungry girl'!!! That complaint should be better handled by your father and not the guy. I mean, it is too cheap an act! Stop it! He might end up running away from you with the speed of light! Nobody wants an unnecessary burden! Are you an indomie girl?

3) Bombarding him with your family problems: I bet you don't know some personal problems a guy might be trying to solve on his side. Adding your personal issues, whether real or fake, too early in the affair can make the young man to run away from you. Don't bug him about your mother's crumbling business or your sister's WAEC fee! He's just getting to know you, remember! wink

4) Answering phone calls more than MTN's online representatives in his presence: Some ladies answer calls as if they are one of Mtn's online representatives!!! They disrupt useful discussions with answering phone calls and they would talk for a very long time. The poor dude would begin to feel lonely and abandoned like a rejected orphan!!! When you do this, you are indirectly sending a signal across that he doesn't worth your undivided attention. Stop it! He might develop cold blood and run away!!! cool. Depending on the phone conversations, it might also make you appear like a 'runs girl'.

5) Trying to show him how expensive you seem to be: Guys, I bet you have never seen anything. The type of rubbish guys take from ladies sometimes is better imagined than to be experienced. Take some ladies out and hear them complaining about almost everything...'This place is too small'...'The chicken is too cheap; Sizzlers chicken tastes better and costs more'...'In fact, this place is too local'!!! Gush!!! For my own money again? Na you work am put for my pocket? Who yansh dor ever help? Constant complaints like this can make the poor dude run for his dear life! Na him fault? You just proved to him that he's not up to your standards...and in essence, the lady might not even have up to NGN1, 685. 00 in her bank account!

I will see ya'all in church when ya'all clock 40, still single and searching! Don't stop, just continue...oya, ride on! wink

It is the prerogative of a woman to be deceitful and cunning,that is all the power she has. She does not have the male physical strength and it is very awful been powerless in this treacherous world where survival of the fittest is the tradition.
If you understand the female mind and how it functions you will have no reason to be bitter with them.
In every failed relationship with a woman it is always a failure of leadership
by the man.
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Agbanagba1(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Adanna28:
Loool cheesy hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / Girls, Stop Twerking, Men Don’t Like It – Lady Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.