Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People (38393 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Shows Up, Shock Fayose, Releases Powerful Proof / Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People / Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
seriously, I don't wanna take this personal or insult u and I'm sorry if you take the following as an insult but u really deserve it. The fact that you, your immediate and extended family depends on fayose's stomach infrastructure for survival doesn't make him a good governor(well, he is a good governor to you because without him, hunger would've made you and your family go extinct). To every reasonable Ekiti man, Fayose has been a disgrace.... I wouldn't allow u to understand tho..... To u, governance is all about sharing rice and chicken. I'll advice u train ur children to know what good governance really is as it's obvious ur parents didn't train u and that's y to u, it's all about d rice, chicken and groundnut oil. Oniranu
..........lolzzz people never cease to amaze me even if he gives me the so called whatever you called it do you think I will praise him and criticize his antagonists I'm a realist.. At my age if you have achieved what I have you won't work till death I depend on fayose stomach infrastructure thanks for the compliments and you depended on cursed money? No wonder you are cursed.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by olisafincy(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
I'm not from ekiti but I love this governor called fayose
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Rexnegro(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
He says he has done dis done that, what's his work as gov before? Nonsense...am from ekiti state but never proud of dis nigga...giving out his number as if he will pick or read sms...how many millions of ekiti indigenes him want ansa of r attend to...him go tire for calls, sms n flashes n call me msgs...I pity him ba3.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by streetzdreamz(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
You are a small time CEO and you, you understand the implications, security and otherwise, of leaving such info the general public and imagine it should be applauded. Are you kidding me??

Everyone who's been following the news knows this is simply nonsense. If that is indeed his personal phone number and he would be "responding to every text msg" as he claims, then he must be the most idle governor ever in the history of humankind.

We know this stunt is just in continuation of his diversionary antics. The man is failing in leadership and has been nothing but a spotlight addict. What are the things he's done in his first year other than running around the state acting like a trainee communist?? Are those the things he was voted to do Don't you think the people of Ekiti deserve better than this
just shut the f*ck up, you swines are greatly nauseating, did you even know where Ekiti state is located on naijas map? Y'al just sit behind your pc's typing trash, did you see any Ekiti indigene or resident complaining?? Go to osun state and wail, quit being so stupid and Irredeemable, ain't supporting any party, I flow with your personality and achievement,the previous governor took the state four years back, and here he is trying to create a good communication between him and his people and you talking national security, have he no p.a? Or security operatives who can pick his calls and filter good info from em? Indulge your brain for once, it won't kill you trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Leyemoshood: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
all na scam

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
drama grin
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Rainmaker69(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2015
This is bold and commendable. I hope that the number is legit sha. Even if na publicity stunt, na better one. Going forward, let him release his BlackBerry pin too.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by iwatchandlisten(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

I finally have confirmed this guy is crazy.

This guy is a media W.hore and will do anything to be in the news, including pulling stunts like this.

Just when you think he can't sink lower.

If this were somebody/or a member of a political party you like/support, i am sure that you would be shouting over the rooftop that this is TRANSPARENCY IN ACTION, and that others should take a cue from him. No be so?
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by suxkill: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

Grate?I see why you support Fayose.

Fayose is close to his people unlike some governors who forgot the people who voted them.so give credit to whom its due guy.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by handie(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2015
lexisjay:
..........lolzzz people never cease to amaze me even if he gives me the so called whatever you called it do you think I will praise him and criticize his antagonists I'm a realist.. At my age if you have achieved what I have you won't work till death I depend on fayose stomach infrastructure thanks for the compliments and you depended on cursed money? No wonder you are cursed.....
hehehehe. U really are funny. Well, it's a Tuesday morning and I have a much more important use of my time than exchanging words with an unemployed nonentity like you
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by 7mentrouble(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2015
DE GOVERNOR OF THE PEOPLE AND FOR DE PEOPLE. YOUR STYLE OF LEADERSHIP MAKES ORDINARY MAN FEEL AMONG. YOU MIGHT NOT BE DE BEST BUT DE BEST IS IN YOU. CARRY ON GREAT LEADER.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
seriously, I don't wanna take this personal or insult u and I'm sorry if you take the following as an insult but u really deserve it. The fact that you, your immediate and extended family depends on fayose's stomach infrastructure for survival doesn't make him a good governor(well, he is a good governor to you because without him, hunger would've made you and your family go extinct). To every reasonable Ekiti man, Fayose has been a disgrace.... I wouldn't allow u to understand tho..... To u, governance is all about sharing rice and chicken. I'll advice u train ur children to know what good governance really is as it's obvious ur parents didn't train u and that's y to u, it's all about d rice, chicken and groundnut oil. Oniranu
and the last time I checked I don't talk about any stomach infrastructure,is it the stomach infrastructure that credit my phone,fuel my car,buy me clothes? At 19? Of course No the diverting of the conversation shows how daft and senseless you are... You are someone with no vision whatsoever, to think everyfn is abt food... Besides I have no kids to tell that probably you can relay that message to your parents for not telling you what good governance is all about TO EVERY REASONABLE EKITI MAN FAYOSE HAS BEEN A DISGRACE you said that I doubt if your parents that don't let you know what good governance is all about would have bought you dictionaries and even if the did your pyscophant behaviours won't let you read it anyway let me help you DISGRACE MEANS (loss of reputation or respect as the result of a
dishonourable action.) If he lost his respect and reputation why should he defeat the rulling party in the state in all the 16 local goverment, after God he made the senate and house of rep possible, his house of assembly nominees won all the sit there, and he even delivered the state for PDP during the presidential election.. That's not a definition for disgrace. Its a definition for,HUMBLE,RESPECT, in short he is next to PERFECT.....
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by chochovie(f): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
And they say Ekiti is the fountain of knowledge. Fayose playing to the gallery since 2014 AD. Imagine him say physical and non physical infrastructure. Lol. I laugh in my native language. Fayose's only achievement in his one year in office is telling the whole world his mum wears pampers, trying to instigate a national crisis by his infamous newspaper advert, running his mouth like a spoilt tap. On his assertion that security in Ekiti state is now better, need I remind anyone of the spate of kidnapping and crime witnessed in Ekiti since he became governor?(maybe that's his own idea of security). The women center, is it his administration that constructed it or Fayemi's? Ogbeni, tell me u that u've given Christmas rice, chicken and groundnut oil to Ekiti people in ur first one year in office and I'll agree. Tell me there's any infrastructural project u've embarked on and I'll slap sense into ur big head. Oh! I can't forget how he deceived our dear GEJ and made d poor boy believe all Ekiti votes are gon be for him, dude ended up winning with a margin of only 56, 134 votes and was one of the first to congratulate PMB.
he was d one dat build d building....m serving in ekiti...fayose is trying his best for ekiti pple.
i saw those drainage too.pls get ur fact before comin here to utter rubbish
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by suxkill: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

This guy is a media W.hore and will do anything to be in the news, including pulling stunts like this.

Another pained hypocrite ass spotted,you should have criticise your masturbating dullard for touring around the world unnecessary with tax payers money while taking selfie.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
hehehehe. U really are funny. Well, it's a Tuesday morning and I have a much more important use of my time than exchanging words with an unemployed nonentity like you
ooohh you are. Even an ordinary employee. I don't need no job now cuz I'm still a student so get the hell outta here before you are fired........ Your lack of proper upbringing won't let an idiot like you be a BOSS....
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by harry509: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2015
BrosPeter:
The tweets rendered by Fayose are as follows:

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…let me tell you what i have done within 1 year of my stay in office’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…there is
nothing to hide, i place all allocation coming
i”@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…we tackled the issue of flood in Ekiti. Bridges and Drainage had been fixed…’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…Don’t be deceived, no government can finish all the projects of a state within the span of it’s term’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…we have done physical and non-physical projects in the state’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…we have paid compensation of about N150m to shop owners at Oja-Oba, Ado-Ekiti’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…Nov 8 by the grace of God, we will start the clearing of Oja-Oba market to build a new one ‘ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…in 14months (max), New Oja-Oba will be a 3 story building with police station and 348 capacity car park ‘ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…Awedele/Bank Road is now a dual carriage road. The remaining N8.8m compensation will be paid tomorrow ‘ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i am so happy. Security in the state is better now. Very much better ‘ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…the 3 story Women Development Center at Fajuyi, Ado-Ekiti is at NO COST to Ekiti State. But it’s Ekiti State Property’”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…we have been able to do more by using God’s wisdom to get help from lovers of Ekiti State.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i have nothing to hide. I am accountable.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…[size=13pt]this is my phone number 08035024994. Call me, if i don’t pick send me a text, i will read & respond[/size].’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…my people should not worry. God will do it. I believe in God and he will help us succeed.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i am happy to tell you that Iworoko-Ekiti which had been in blackout for about 10months now has light.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…you have to do your duty to the government by paying of tax promptly…’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i will never commission a project that is not completed. Even if it is 99.99% completed’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i seek your continuous love and support. I will never take you for granted’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…this is the first year, your support has kept me going. Please, don’t stop praying & supporting this govt.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i promise to always fight for your interest and put your welfare first.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: Thanks for joining us on this months edition of #MeetYourGovernor.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/ekitistategov/status/653638708353216512

alasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove, seun make una come see transparent government.
hw I wish is d period I did my urth service @ ekiti state, FAYOSE was n office I wud av njoyed my service more. Well tank GOD. Ekiti pple love FAYOSE so much. Keep d gud work going sir.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by hajhud: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2015
BrosPeter:

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…let me tell you what i have done within 1 year of my stay in office’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…we tackled the issue of flood in Ekiti. Bridges and Drainage had been fixed…’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…Don’t be deceived, no government can finish all the projects of a state within the span of it’s term’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…we have done physical and non-physical projects in the state’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…we have paid compensation of about N150m to shop owners at Oja-Oba, Ado-Ekiti’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…Nov 8 by the grace of God, we will start the clearing of Oja-Oba market to build a new one ‘ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…in 14months (max), New Oja-Oba will be a 3 story building with police station and 348 capacity car park ‘ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…Awedele/Bank Road is now a dual carriage road. The remaining N8.8m compensation will be paid tomorrow ‘ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i am so happy. Security in the state is better now. Very much better ‘ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…the 3 story Women Development Center at Fajuyi, Ado-Ekiti is at NO COST to Ekiti State. But it’s Ekiti State Property’”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…we have been able to do more by using God’s wisdom to get help from lovers of Ekiti State.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i have nothing to hide. I am accountable.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…[size=13pt]this is my phone number 08035024994. Call me, if i don’t pick send me a text, i will read & respond[/size].’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…my people should not worry. God will do it. I believe in God and he will help us succeed.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i am happy to tell you that Iworoko-Ekiti which had been in blackout for about 10months now has light.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…you have to do your duty to the government by paying of tax promptly…’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i will never commission a project that is not completed. Even if it is 99.99% completed’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i seek your continuous love and support. I will never take you for granted’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…this is the first year, your support has kept me going. Please, don’t stop praying & supporting this govt.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…i promise to always fight for your interest and put your welfare first.’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: Thanks for joining us on this months edition of #MeetYourGovernor.”

alasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove, seun make una come see transparent government.
My governor was d first, since 2011(UMAR Tanko Almakura) Nasara wa state.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by iwatchandlisten(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
And they say Ekiti is the fountain of knowledge. Fayose playing to the gallery since 2014 AD. Imagine him say physical and non physical infrastructure. Lol. I laugh in my native language. Fayose's only achievement in his one year in office is telling the whole world his mum wears pampers, trying to instigate a national crisis by his infamous newspaper advert, running his mouth like a spoilt tap. On his assertion that security in Ekiti state is now better, need I remind anyone of the spate of kidnapping and crime witnessed in Ekiti since he became governor?(maybe that's his own idea of security). The women center, is it his administration that constructed it or Fayemi's? Ogbeni, tell me u that u've given Christmas rice, chicken and groundnut oil to Ekiti people in ur first one year in office and I'll agree. Tell me there's any infrastructural project u've embarked on and I'll slap sense into ur big head. Oh! I can't forget how he deceived our dear GEJ and made d poor boy believe all Ekiti votes are gon be for him, dude ended up winning with a margin of only 56, 134 votes and was one of the first to congratulate PMB.

Is there no new Oja-Oba market project?
Is tthe Awedele/Bank road project a lie?
Is there no electricity supply to Iworoko-Ekiti now?
Did he not say the Women Development Centre was at NO COST to Ekiti?
Is there not an airport project brewing?
Is there is STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE project running? ("Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble" - Psalm 41:1)
Is it a small thing for a WHOLE governor in this NIgeria to release his personal phone number to his people? (of course he should have assistants on that assignment)

He may not be perfect, but Ekiti people preffered his grassroot appeal to Fayemi's elitist approach to governance. This has been reflected in all elections held in that state since his electoral victory. Try and relax my dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2015
chochovie:

he was d one dat build d building....m serving in ekiti...fayose is trying his best for ekiti pple.
i saw those drainage too.pls get ur fact before comin here to utter rubbish
abeg help me tell him oooo he is just a mental case
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by oweman: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2015
BrosPeter:
THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR.

Please where do Fayose get his daily supply of weed ( indian jemp) he smoke at least thrice daily *
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2015
iwatchandlisten:

Is there no new Oja-Oba market project?
Is tthe Awedele/Bank road project a lie?
Is there no electricity supply to Iworoko-Ekiti now?
Did he not say the Women Development Centre was at NO COST to Ekiti?
Is there not an airport project brewing?
Is there is STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE project running? ("Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble" - Psalm 41:1)
Is it a small thing for a WHOLE governor in this NIgeria to release his personal phone number to his people? (of course he should have assistants on that assignment)

He may not be perfect, but Ekiti people preffered his grassroot appeal to Fayemi's elitist approach to governance. This has been reflected in all elections held in that state since his electoral victory. Try and relax my dear...
please help me tell the MR No ideology
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by IYANGBALI: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2015
fayose deceiving ekiti people since 130AD grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Eddy2cute(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Hope say the number dey whatsapp? So that we fit chat! Lol
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by handie(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2015
lexisjay:
ooohh you are. Even an ordinary employee. I don't need no job now cuz I'm still a student so get the hell outta here before you are fired........ Your lack of proper upbringing won't let an idiot like you be a BOSS....
God help me! So, I've been exchanging words with a 19 year old 100 level student of one local university. My apologies son. You really should be reading ur books instead of being on Nairaland. Oya run off and read ur books child
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by usmanspihn(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2015
onismate:
Don't mind the guy joor. he's not use to that style of politics. when I was in the university, my then vc gives us his phone number and students do talk with him on phone. people love that man to death. when he left and another man entered as vc, things changed, in fact till I graduated I never saw the new one's face talkess his phone number. everything I knew about him was just an hear say. so na so politics be. ekiti people love fayose to death. He plays grassroot politics
Prof balogun right?
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2015
I love this man. He should be the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by temitemi1(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
now u have his number cheesy grin grin
peppyluv02:
And that is why I dumped you for him cheesy

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by chochovie(f): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2015
usmanspihn:

Prof balogun right?
are u a unaabite?
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2015
cheesy I was joking o! You remain my one and only yoruba love kiss
Good morning dear. Hope you slept well.

temitemi1:
now u have his number cheesy grin grin
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Billygee2u: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
BrosPeter:

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by onyibajoe(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
There's just no better way of managing your WORKCHOP.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

His MIDDLE Name is called CONTROVERSY!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention / Borders In The North Still Operating- Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.