Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People (38399 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Shows Up, Shock Fayose, Releases Powerful Proof / Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People / Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by GenbIoodykiller: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

I finally have confirmed this guy is crazy.

This guy is a media W.hore and will do anything to be in the news, including pulling stunts like this.

Just when you think he can't sink lower.

lie nsi Nkita ebea

this is the people's governor we're talking about

how many local government chairman will do this talk more of a whole governor?

na bad belle go strike you dead.

ewu

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by GenbIoodykiller: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
#OneChance.

lie nsi ebea omenka grin if na Aregbesola you go dey masturbate now grin
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by omenka(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2015
lacicrips:

What makes it one chance? He's a friggin governor. I'm a small time CEO, but its difficult to reach me on my personal line if I don't have your contact on my phone.

This is good. Lets throw partisanship out the door for once, and say it as it is.
You are a small time CEO and you, you understand the implications, security and otherwise, of leaving such info the general public and imagine it should be applauded. Are you kidding me??

Everyone who's been following the news knows this is simply nonsense. If that is indeed his personal phone number and he would be "responding to every text msg" as he claims, then he must be the most idle governor ever in the history of humankind.

We know this stunt is just in continuation of his diversionary antics. The man is failing in leadership and has been nothing but a spotlight addict. What are the things he's done in his first year other than running around the state acting like a trainee communist?? Are those the things he was voted to do Don't you think the people of Ekiti deserve better than this

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Lincoln275(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2015
His personal no abi? Na lie
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2015
ok
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by happney65: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

This guy is a media W.hore and will do anything to be in the news, including pulling stunts like this.

The Same thing the APC is doing..even doing worse than him.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by nazilee: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2015
BrosPeter:
THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR.

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2015
This Fayose though...
The man has a way of being in the news. Hahaha

That isn't his main line and he knows it.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Firefire(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Enemies of Ayodele Peter Fayose can go and jump into the Lagoon Rivers. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by gragraboy: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Make i call am yab am grin
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Cybertext(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2015
The mourinho of Nigerian politics always trying to stay relevant through the media , but we all know he will battle for relegation..

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Yinkahlite(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Gov of the people
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by theSpark(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Some people can be very stupid sha. Like what's your business if he dropped his number for his people to call? If it pain you you can call the number and tell him his style of government is paining you. grin

I personally think that's not his phone number. He just dropped the customer care number of the governor's office. Just as I believe he might not have tweeted all that. Probably his media aide is going to respond to all texts most of the time.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Burger01(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
#OneChance.
419 cheesy
Na plenty yabs him go get on that line. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2015
What the governor listed is too modest to be called achievement. But that said, he's accessible. He is a populist governor and connects with the people. Even when you don't like him, you won't hate him.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by gbishman: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2015
I ask a question, how many calls can he answer

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by ajepako(f): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2015
You can say anything you like about this guy:

He's a thug, a tout, a loud-mouth, crazy and eccentric

Agreed..

But, you cannot take away the fact that he is loved by his people..

But what I admire the most about the Abigbeyin esu is that:

He matches APC:

Fight for fight

Propaganda for propaganda

Mouth action for mouth action

Insanity for insanity

Thuggery for thuggery

And believe me, those are the recipes needed to survive this grin grin grin grin political dispensation we find ourselves under..

Oya Fayose, eru -iku..

Fire on... nothing do you..
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Gimmicks...cos of dis singular action,he'lld be referred to as the people's Governor undecided...#hogwash

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by nephemmy(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Meaning...
Gave out his phone number
Is that what they're gon' eat in Ekiti state
Mtscheww...
This country sef, Nawa ooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by kinibigdeal(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
And they say Ekiti is the fountain of knowledge. Fayose playing to the gallery since 2014 AD. Imagine him say physical and non physical infrastructure. Lol. I laugh in my native language. Fayose's only achievement in his one year in office is telling the whole world his mum wears pampers, trying to instigate a national crisis by his infamous newspaper advert, running his mouth like a spoilt tap. On his assertion that security in Ekiti state is now better, need I remind anyone of the spate of kidnapping and crime witnessed in Ekiti since he became governor?(maybe that's his own idea of security). The women center, is it his administration that constructed it or Fayemi's? Ogbeni, tell me u that u've given Christmas rice, chicken and groundnut oil to Ekiti people in ur first one year in office and I'll agree. Tell me there's any infrastructural project u've embarked on and I'll slap sense into ur big head. Oh! I can't forget how he deceived our dear GEJ and made d poor boy believe all Ekiti votes are gon be for him, dude ended up winning with a margin of only 56, 134 votes and was one of the first to congratulate PMB.

What is this one saying undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by JaySalvador27: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2015
Guys please endeavor not to flash, surprise yourself for once and call instead!..chai! grin
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2015
gebest:
sheeew, as if he will ever pick if they called him.
you need glasses or you need an eye surgery which of the two?
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by AnonymX: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
#OneChance.

I expect you to be more matured and understanding.

Can he pick all phone calls?

Do you pick all phone calls?
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Funjosh(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Tell me why the Ekiti people won't want to die for him
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by yorke1: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2015
This guy is rugged to the core. He is one governor you just can't hate to love. The giver of sleepless night to APC national ruler
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by ooliver: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2015
so you mean none of you have even called the number yet and you are busy complaining...anyways Number busy nii o grin
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Amack(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2015
Some people may say that fayose is crazy but I admire what he did. He don't want to be oga at the top. He want to be people's governor. Fayose teaching buhari how to practice ( I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody) ministry list first and second batch shows that buhari belong to some people.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by texazzpete(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2015
So that paltry list is what the Governor you wailers hail up and down has been doing for one whole year?

A few roads and fixing a market?

All the untold millions spent on newspaper adverts could have been used to deliver better dividends of democracy to Ekiti people.

But why didn't he mention the free rice and rams he shared?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by luvinhubby(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

Hunger is really bad, you've just confirmed that by this your post.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Simitrendy: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2015

Fayose isn't ready for good governance.

So he knows that no government can finish all d works and infrastructure in a state at a particular span.

He just gave out his PA number.

I'm short of words to say about Fayose but I won't like people to start comparing Fayose with Awolowo and d likes.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by dejsmiles(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

Your name says it all, better go and eat something before you start making comment here. Hunger do wire so so Badly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.