Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People (38543 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Shows Up, Shock Fayose, Releases Powerful Proof / Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People / Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Guyman02: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Fayose on weekends attends naming ceremonies of Okada riders and tailors with his entourage and some peeps here expect his people to hate him because of some APC propaganda? No way!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by gebest: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2015
indigene:

He will pick, but when he start hearing curses,upon curses or when some dude starts to shag his woman friend, he hears moaning and groaning
He will change that number.
hahahaha bros no kil person with laugh o
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by RexTramadol1: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2015
I call, u no pick

I message,u no reply

I jus wan say api new week!
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by onismate: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2015
usmanspihn:

Prof balogun right?
hahaha .. guy you understand. yes my beloved Prof balogun
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by aftatechbiz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

I finally have confirmed this guy is crazy.

This guy is a media W.hore and will do anything to be in the news, including pulling stunts like this.

Just when you think he can't sink lower.

What has he done wrong?

www.aftasms.com
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by michaelmo11(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please who noticed it that the activities he made mention of are majorly in Ado-Ekiti and Iworoko-ekiti. Why can't he decentralize the capital of some things.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Shed24(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

This guy is a media W.hore and will do anything to be in the news, including pulling stunts like this.

Just when you think he can't sink lower.goat
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Shed24(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

Just when you think he can't sink lower.goat
goat
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by remirez07(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

you a first born of an idiot. Your dull brain need to be examined soas you can have knowledge of wht is going on in Nigeria... People like you need not to be talking @all.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by odutolasodiq(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
please where in ekiti are u currently serving.... cos batch B'14 ddnt get a dime from fayose administration. ... may be we should create a thread on NYSC section here on nairaland, there we hav many corpers who can testify to that,... are u sure u are not on the payrole of fayose to spread propaganda. cos I can categorically tell u no corper recieved a dime from his administration ( batch c'14 and b'14 who hav passed out ddnt recieve state allowee)
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by odutolasodiq(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
chochovie:

shush......fayemi did nt pay any corper a dime truout his tenure...fayose tenure strted wit batch b dat jex passed out...he didnt make promise lyk fayemi..m also a corper serving in ekiti..pls dnt drag corp members into d issue..
please where in ekiti are u currently serving.... cos batch B'14 ddnt get a dime from fayose administration. ... may be we should create a thread on NYSC section here on nairaland, there we hav many corpers who can testify to that,... are u sure u are not on the payrole of fayose to spread propaganda. cos I can categorically tell u no corper recieved a dime from his administration ( batch c'14 and b'14 who hav passed out ddnt recieve state allowee)
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by aseroy20(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mehn! I need to call this man but the number dey busy
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by chochovie(f): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
odutolasodiq:
re u reading backward...is dir anywhere in my comment dat says "he paid any corp member''..wot i was trying to point out is dat instead of bringing it up here u cn create a thread for it datz d only way we can reach them, we cant protest..let not trust those nysc officials...they re suppose to fyt for us.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Wfmopraiz: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
onismate:
Don't mind the guy joor. he's not use to that style of politics. when I was in the university, my then vc gives us his phone number and students do talk with him on phone. people love that man to death. when he left and another man entered as vc, things changed, in fact till I graduated I never saw the new one's face talkess his phone number. everything I knew about him was just an hear say. so na so politics be. ekiti people love fayose to death. He plays grassroot politics

Bro I give it to the people's governor general, if you reside in ado Ekiti, at least you will see him twice a week, he's always on the road supervising project or doing some other activity, sometimes you'll see him on the bike, I've never come across fayemi just for once all through his tenure as a governor, though he's my favorite man because of his brilliancy and calmness. Fayose and fayemi are two different entity. Gov Fayose amazed me some 10years ago before he was impeach. I've a family friend that owns a filling station. One afternoon The place caught fire, can you believe fayose rushed to the place with the fire service people, he knew the man that owns the filling station. To people's surprise he was helping those fire service people to quench the fire, his security men tried all effort to stop him but he didn't listen to them. his cloth almost caught fire. The owner of the filling station was just too impress with what he did that day. He's just fearless, above all he loves his people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by simplisity(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fayose is wiser than all d APCssssss!
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by achiphet(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
All this narailand bad people .......no try flash him number o oooooo
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Emmathem(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Either you abuse him, hate him, wish for his failure, He is a gov that the masses love, he is always available, I never see Dr. Fayemi's face throughout his tenure, about the salary issue, he know how to apologize for it, in which he has did. Did u ever hear complain from Ekiti Workers concerning salary.
Let me do his work.
God bless you Mr. Ayodele Fayose, the only voice of the people
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Okanokan(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Good one! Demystification of Governance. A leader should not act as FOREIGN POWER when dealing with the people. Fayose has score a first again.
Finally, one does not need to have a Ph.d to govern well. What is needed is the spirit of COMPASSION and being yourself.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by boladez(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
HungerBAD:
I give up.

I hope you can see that Gov Fayose is brilliant and he is a Prophet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan / Sambisa Discoveries / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.