Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People (38561 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Shows Up, Shock Fayose, Releases Powerful Proof / Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People / Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by osazeeblue01: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Man full of wisdom. U are the next yoruba leader because is in u.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
God help me! So, I've been exchanging words with a 19 year old 100 level student of one local university. My apologies son. You really should be reading ur books instead of being on Nairaland. Oya run off and read ur books child
point of correction now 300 level and besides we should be resuming next week have done the necessary decision maybe your kids needs that and if you don't have save the advice for them... I just hope they won't be as witty as urself.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by badman007(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Abia state hold your government responsible... Make igbo people proud, Nigeria is changing don't leave Abia state behind
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by ilovecritics(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

I finally have confirmed this guy is crazy.

This guy is a media W.hore and will do anything to be in the news, including pulling stunts like this.

Just when you think he can't sink lower.

You are a very stupid fool.
All your APC mumu governors who go try compete with am?

After Abubakar Rimi i can say Fayose is the man after my heart. - Nobody is clean mehn.. Everyone must have done something shitty in the past, even your President. Fayose is smart. Do you think Buhari and Tinubu haven't ran a background check on him? Just to pin him on to something. He's smart!

He is there nightmare - At least his people loves him, not like Rochas Okorocha who is hated and haunted in Imo State by souls of the poor he is messing with their salaries after the said bail out has been released by the Government over 2 Months..

I'm self employed - Your President (Of-course he ain't mine), your Government and all ya'll can eat a big shhhhhhh1t.

Fayose is sincere and transparent.

This is why i rarely comment these days on Nairaland unlike before and i feel so bad about it cos there are so many delusional and biased mofo's on here nowadays. Gerrrarraaa here f0000ooool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Billygee2u: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
BrosPeter:

You're probably the one insane. When last did you have a mental examination to prove your sanity?
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Joeace3000(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Well good for him and his state. If all this show off works for them, no problem.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by handie(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
lexisjay:
ooohh you are. Even an ordinary employee. I don't need no job now cuz I'm still a student so get the hell outta here before you are fired........ Your lack of proper upbringing won't let an idiot like you be a BOSS....
Ooh. So, u just gained admission into EKSU @ 19 congrats o.(U couldn't even make it into a federal uni). I now understand y u talk brashly. Son, I was in this position of urs over 5 years ago(tho a federal uni) and if u care to know, @ ur age, I was already in my penultimate year in one of Nigeria's top universities..... You still have a long way to go boy
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Billygee2u: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
BrosPeter:
THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR.

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by j1mmy: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
he asked for asylum in Germany under a different name and he uses that paper to escape whenever things get tough...
He is a thug, common criminal and has stolen a lot from Ekiti state which his younger brother, Isaac manages thought several companies.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by handie(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2015
lexisjay:
point of correction now 300 level and besides we should be resuming next week have done the necessary decision maybe your kids needs that and if you don't have save the advice for them... I just hope they won't be as witty as urself.
bloody jambito forming 300 level. Sorry o
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by bawz012(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2015
dis is how CLOSE a government is supposed to b to it's people.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2015
gebest:
sheeew, as if he will ever pick if they called him.
He will pick, but when he start hearing curses,upon curses or when some dude starts to shag his woman friend, he hears moaning and groaning
He will change that number.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by chochovie(f): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2015
ilovecritics:

You are a very stupid fool.
All your APC mumu governors who go try compete with am?

After Abubakar Rimi i can say Fayose is the man after my heart. - Nobody is clean mehn.. Everyone must have done something shitty in the past, even your President. Fayose is smart. Do you think Buhari and Tinubu haven't ran a background check on him? Just to pin him on to something. He's smart!

He is there nightmare - At least his people loves him, not like Rochas Okorocha who is hated and haunted in Imo State by souls of the poor he is messing with their salaries after the said bail out has been released by the Government over 2 Months..

I'm self employed - Your President (Of-course he ain't mine), your Government and all ya'll can eat a big shhhhhhh1t.

Fayose is sincere and transparent.

This is why i rarely comment these days on Nairaland unlike before and i feel so bad about it cos there are so many delusional and biased mofo's on here nowadays. Gerrrarraaa here f0000ooool.
pls tell them oooo
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by usmanspihn(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2015
chochovie:

are u a unaabite?

Nah but good rapport with unaab. Your profile picture looks like iyat post graduate. I might be wrong
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by BlackHuman(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2015
Has someone else tried calling d Number?...is it going on ur phone?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by chochovie(f): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2015
usmanspihn:

Nah but good rapport with unaab. Your profile picture looks like iyat post graduate. I might be wrong
i graduated from unaab....iyat?
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by dguizman(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2015
Nice move Oshokomole 1
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by texazzpete(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2015
luvinhubby:

Ask Aregbe to publish to publish what he has done in Osun in the last 5yrs with their money.

You are under the mistaken impression that I'm out to defend any mediocre politician.

This topic is about the Ekiti Governor, but of course, the Osun Governor is probably worse.

I hope you one day grow the courage to condemn ALL cases of underperformance, irrespective of party links
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Eleniyan15: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2015
ONE WORD FOR THIS MAN
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by temitemi1(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2015
I slept very well dear wink
peppyluv02:
cheesy I was joking o! You remain my one and only yoruba love kiss
Good morning dear. Hope you slept well.

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by abiowoblow: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2015
There is something to learn about this man, at least he's ever ready to make things work in Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
Ooh. So, u just gained admission into EKSU @ 19 congrats o.(U couldn't even make it into a federal uni). I now understand y u talk brashly. Son, I was in this position of urs over 5 years ago(tho a federal uni) and if u care to know, @ ur age, I was already in my penultimate year in one of Nigeria's top universities..... You still have a long way to go boy
look at the fool I can't have a father like you. And I wondered how you passed out when you don't understand simple English you went to federal university and your monthly income is not more than 100thousands too bad I respect elder ones but urz is exceptional because you are just too low in sense of IQ,mentality,reasoning and understanding a federal university ex student working so hard earning less and a polytechnic graduate relaxing and ordering people around earning x8 of an ex federal university graduate isn't that a bit clumsy?
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
bloody jambito forming 300 level. Sorry o
lolz fingers are not equal
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by tomakint: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Tell me who will not love a Governor like this...........Fayose, the next Yoruba Leader in waiting
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by nicedas(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2015
even nelson Mandela didn't make his number public, he is a bigger fool
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by usmanspihn(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2015
chochovie:

i graduated from unaab....iyat?
The room I mean
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by RAO1(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2015
Ekitis don fall this guy hand...... Media tinz...Tomorrow now, we may hear it that Ifayoose is building a house for each resident of ekiti. ...like say na 100 ppl dey ekiti state
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by handie(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2015
lexisjay:
look at the fool I can't have a father like you. And I wondered how you passed out when you don't understand simple English you went to federal university and your monthly income is not more than 100thousands too bad I respect elder ones but urz is exceptional because you are just too low in sense of IQ,mentality,reasoning and understanding a federal university ex student working so hard earning less and a polytechnic graduate relaxing and ordering people around earning x8 of an ex federal university graduate isn't that a bit clumsy?
comprehension is a real problem. So, does me having something to do on a Tuesday morning amount to working? What about if I'm running a msc program? Is ur brain soo programmed to recognize only paid employees as having something to do on a weekday? U really have a lot to learn
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by mike404(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2015
Vicotex:
Fayose always making Yoruba people proud. Osun fellas, i get eba and soup if una go chop alert me
O MEAL
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by odutolasodiq(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2015
ok sir, except that u stopped paying youth corpers in ekiti state since u assumed office despite the fact that they work tirelessly for ur state (fayemi do pay 5k/month). .... I am currently serving in one of the largest local government in ur state sir and people dont speak good about u. this fayose guy knows how to pull political stunt through media( roadside purchase of roasted corn and plantain to make people believe he is wit them). This stunt made people believe he is loved by all ( both goat and chicken of ekiti), but the story seems different.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by chochovie(f): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2015
odutolasodiq:
ok sir, except that u stopped paying youth corpers in ekiti state since u assumed office despite the fact that they work tirelessly for ur state (fayemi do pay 5k/month). .... I am currently serving in one of the largest local government in ur state sir and people dont speak good about u. this fayose guy knows how to pull political stunt through media( roadside purchase of roasted corn and plantain to make people believe he is wit them). This stunt made people believe he is loved by all ( both goat and chicken of ekiti), but the story seems different.
shush......fayemi did nt pay any corper a dime truout his tenure...fayose tenure strted wit batch b dat jex passed out...he didnt make promise lyk fayemi..m also a corper serving in ekiti..pls dnt drag corp members into d issue..
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
comprehension is a real problem. So, does me having something to do on a Tuesday morning amount to working? What about if I'm running a msc program? Is ur brain soo programmed to recognize only paid employees as having something to do on a weekday? U really have a lot to learn
if a daddy won't be a daddy a. Kid would behave like one. Who would ever think an ex student of a federal university will go for his msc good luck dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment / 2023: Gen. Enenche Speaks On His Support For Peter Obi, Lekki Toll Gate / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.