Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People (38542 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Shows Up, Shock Fayose, Releases Powerful Proof / Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People / Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Ijaya123: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2015
There is nothing novel about this. Fashola did it over 8 years ago. Why are some people now masturbating over this?
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lonelydora: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2015
I make first flash am to confirm say e dey work
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Lucasbalo(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2015
How this Garage Tout can become a Governor in a State known for her highly intelligent people is a mystery to me.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by luvinhubby(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2015
texazzpete:
So that paltry list is what the Governor you wailers hail up and down has been doing for one whole year?

A few roads and fixing a market?

All the untold millions spent on newspaper adverts could have been used to deliver better dividends of democracy to Ekiti people.

But why didn't he mention the free rice and rams he shared?
Ask Aregbe to publish to publish what he has done in Osun in the last 5yrs with their money.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by dejsmiles(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by ilo04(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2015
I really like dis man.
if all d 36 states governors is like dis man, Nigeria will be a better place
God bless u Ayodele Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by collyno1985: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
You are a small time CEO and you, you understand the implications, security and otherwise, of leaving such info the general public and imagine it should be applauded. Are you kidding me??

Everyone who's been following the news knows this is simply nonsense. If that is indeed his personal phone number and he would be "responding to every text msg" as he claims, then he must be the most idle governor ever in the history of humankind.

We know this stunt is just in continuation of his diversionary antics. The man is failing in leadership and has been nothing but a spotlight addict. What are the things he's done in his first year other than running around the state acting like a trainee communist?? Are those the things he was voted to do Don't you think the people of Ekiti deserve better than this

Sorry but I pity ur children.... Cus d way I see it..., U are not wordy to have dem.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Realwvn(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2015
He wrote you can send sms, do you have down syndrome?
gebest:
sheeew, as if he will ever pick if they called him.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2015
And that is why I dumped you for him cheesy

temitemi1:
This is why u are my ROLE MODEL cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Profitboss(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Most Ekiti residents have the Governor phone no from time, even before his re-election, If its reaching out to the populace, I give it to Fayose! I went to work at extreme-end of the state (Otun-Ekiti) only for a young girl of 19yrs old to call Fayose of a complain (She is from of Otun) in my present, although he did not answer, but he replied 'I am in a meeting, I will call you back Sanko" It shows the Governor has the little girl no. I later confirmed from the girl, that Fayose return the call.
He stops and help whoever he thinks need help even while on an official trip (especially the traders, farmers walking on the highway). I reside in Ekiti but not from Ekiti. He might have his shortcoming, but I respect him in the aspect of humanity!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by lexisjay(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2015
handie:
And they say Ekiti is the fountain of knowledge. Fayose playing to the gallery since 2014 AD. Imagine him say physical and non physical infrastructure. Lol. I laugh in my native language. Fayose's only achievement in his one year in office is telling the whole world his mum wears pampers, trying to instigate a national crisis by his infamous newspaper advert, running his mouth like a spoilt tap. On his assertion that security in Ekiti state is now better, need I remind anyone of the spate of kidnapping and crime witnessed in Ekiti since he became governor?(maybe that's his own idea of security). The women center, is it his administration that constructed it or Fayemi's? Ogbeni, tell me u that u've given Christmas rice, chicken and groundnut oil to Ekiti people in ur first one year in office and I'll agree. Tell me there's any infrastructural project u've embarked on and I'll slap sense into ur big head. Oh! I can't forget how he deceived our dear GEJ and made d poor boy believe all Ekiti votes are gon be for him, dude ended up winning with a margin of only 56, 134 votes and was one of the first to congratulate PMB.
you must be one of the apc e-rats are you in Ekiti state? Are you also from Ekiti state? If you are from ekiti then I think I'm right to call you a Bastard whatever state you come from you should just shut your mouth and make use of your cerebrum before you give blatant lies....if you from ekiti state. Go to ikere and see for yourself,go to ilawe and see for yourself,iworoko, even the state capital, he made light where there seems to be No light,he made way where there seems to be no way(Not God) concerning the adunni olayinka park where the apc goons looted the treasury of this state, the money they embezzled in that process will last your parents,you,your children,grand children,great grand children,great great grand children for 100 years each without investing on it... And he is building a women rehabilitation centre there not caring. About the divides, where were you when there are weeds which you,your children,grand children,great grand children will not be able to finish clearing in 5 years(with machines). For your information its about to be completed I'm sorry if I offended you with those words... But think before you talk next time have never seen someone with this shallow thought in my life......
#Fayose is working
#Ekiti is moving forward
#Apc e-rats are having headache+sleepless nights. God Bless him and me amen....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by montees(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2015
God bless, continue the good work sir.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by AhmadMind: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2015
[size=22pt]THANK YOU MY BROTHER......

This is Normal in the enlightened world.......LET THE GRASSROOTS HAVE ACCESS

........It reminds me of a guy who said he was unhappy to have a GSM line becos according to him....."these days every market woman has a GSM"[/size]

Bekwarra:

Your slave mentality will never allow you appreciate such a reach to the grassroots. You prefer elitist governors who have turned themselves to demi-gods out of the reach of the common man.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Fearlessjoe(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2015
Man of the people carry go!
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

lie nsi ebea omenka grin if na Aregbesola you go dey masturbate now grin

Are u calling Genbloodykiller a bloody gay
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by OnReflection: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=BrosPeter post=38927753]THE SHOWBOATING GOVERNOR.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Frankiss44(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
You are a small time CEO and you, you understand the implications, security and otherwise, of leaving such info the general public and imagine it should be applauded. Are you kidding me??

Everyone who's been following the news knows this is simply nonsense. If that is indeed his personal phone number and he would be "responding to every text msg" as he claims, then he must be the most idle governor ever in the history of humankind.

We know this stunt is just in continuation of his diversionary antics. The man is failing in leadership and has been nothing but a spotlight addict. What are the things he's done in his first year other than running around the state acting like a trainee communist?? Are those the things he was voted to do Don't you think the people of Ekiti deserve better than this

But i trust this wont be your line of tot if Buhari was the one doing this... See what partisan politics has done to you..

You call him a failure yet celebrate aregbesola and co that are not fit to clean Fayose's shoes... You call him a failure but his people love him passionately... You respect the former Governor who did aboslutely nothing for the state just because he is APC..

Well i guess you are not used to this style of politics... You will rather see your politics as gods thats the only reason this sounds strange and abnormal to you... If there is anything like 3rd term in our constitution, Fayose will contest and still clean all the local government areas in Ekiti state..

Nuf said

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by ooliver: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2015
In other news..Seun Oshewa is on LinkedIn today......
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Lescott7(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Fayose for so many reasons is better than fayemi with PHD...You don't have to be a professor before u can understand peoples problem.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Fools begging for attention...mtchewwwww

papadee93:

U wish.... My sister pls come out of d dustbin..... Gutter gal

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by odomanis: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Agimor:
Campaign strategy.is alright let dial the number to authenticate its claim.

Did you say campaign strategy ? In case you don't know,Fayose is not coming again as governor. This is his second term.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by mrbillz(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=handie post=38930780]And they say Ekiti is the fountain of knowledge. Fayose playing to the gallery since 2014 AD. Imagine him say physical and non physical infrastructure. Lol. I laugh in my native language. Fayose's only achievement in his one year in office is telling the whole world his mum wears pampers, trying to instigate a national crisis by his infamous newspaper advert, running his mouth like a spoilt tap. On his assertion that security in Ekiti state is now better, need I remind anyone of the spate of kidnapping and crime witnessed in Ekiti since he became governor?(maybe that's his own idea of security). The women center, is it his administration that constructed it or Fayemi's? Ogbeni, tell me u that u've given Christmas rice, chicken and groundnut oil to Ekiti people in ur first one year in office and I'll agree. Tell me there's Some people will just come on here to spit nonsense! cant u for once change from being an hate agent and be useful to d development of this great nation...
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by RELEASEUS: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

I finally have confirmed this guy is crazy.

This guy is a media W.hore and will do anything to be in the news, including pulling stunts like this.

Just when you think he can't sink lower.
Disappointed in you...A gov who can mingle with the common man is desirable any day or time.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by engrjacuzzi: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2015
ope ooo.....make I send text to Mr Fayose about my project. I will give the house feedback if I get any from him. then we will know how best to judge him.
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by handie(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2015
lexisjay:
you must be one of the apc e-rats are you in Ekiti state? Are you also from Ekiti state? If you are from ekiti then I think I'm right to call you a Bastard whatever state you come from you should just shut your mouth and make use of your cerebrum before you give blatant lies....if you from ekiti state. Go to ikere and see for yourself,go to ilawe and see for yourself,iworoko, even the state capital, he made light where there seems to be No light,he made way where there seems to be no way(Not God) concerning the adunni olayinka park where the apc goons looted the treasury of this state, the money they embezzled in that process will last your parents,you,your children,grand children,great grand children,great great grand children for 100 years each without investing on it... And he is building a women rehabilitation centre there not caring. About the divides, where were you when there are weeds which you,your children,grand children,great grand children will not be able to finish clearing in 5 years(with machines). For your information its about to be completed I'm sorry if I offended you with those words... But think before you talk next time have never seen someone with this shallow thought in my life......
#Fayose is working
#Ekiti is moving forward
#Apc e-rats are having headache+sleepless nights. God Bless him and me amen....

seriously, I don't wanna take this personal or insult u and I'm sorry if you take the following as an insult but u really deserve it. The fact that you, your immediate and extended family depends on fayose's stomach infrastructure for survival doesn't make him a good governor(well, he is a good governor to you because without him, hunger would've made you and your family go extinct). To every reasonable Ekiti man, Fayose has been a disgrace.... I wouldn't allow u to understand tho..... To u, governance is all about sharing rice and chicken. I'll advice u train ur children to know what good governance really is as it's obvious ur parents didn't train u and that's y to u, it's all about d rice, chicken and groundnut oil. Oniranu
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by j4sure(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Up Fayose 1
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by nigeriancuban: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2015
all smokes and mirrors,call that no morning till night an it will always be busy..lol,busy it will say to everyone so who is noe online then?
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by Ephemmm: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What make you think that he's an idiot?

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…let me tell you what i have done within 1 year of my stay in office’ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…Nov 8 by the grace of God, we will start the clearing of Oja-Oba market to build a new one ‘ @GovAyoFayose”

“@ekitistategov: #FayoseSpeaks: ‘…in 14months (max), New Oja-Oba will be a 3 story building with police station and 348 capacity car park ‘ @GovAyoFayose”

The captioned above has answered your question. When a project that has not been embarked upon is being listed among the achievements, you will no doubt realize that such government is as fake as GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
I give up.

I finally have confirmed this guy is crazy.

This guy is a media W.hore and will do anything to be in the news, including pulling stunts like this.

Just when you think he can't sink lower.
you problem is your user name. Hungerbad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sambisa Discoveries / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.