Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Deos He Trully Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deos He Trully Love Me (1661 Views)

Deos this Really tell his a Nigerian Man / Reasons Why Some Ladies Can Never Be Trully Loved By A Guy / How Do I No If She Trully Lov Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deos He Trully Love Me by ericabadu: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2009
my boyfriend and i do have missunderstanding all the time becos of his ex.
althou at first i never cared if he was double dating becos i was not really into him.at first when i broke up with my ex he still kept calling my boy friend complained so i told him to give me some time since i was the one that brok up with him he needs time to adjust.at the same time he told me his ex still calls him that he hasnt told her off cause i do see her text messages but he wud.
it a year nw and noting has been done .i saw d test she sent and he wud say text deosnt mean anyting but really that he has not told her they are not dating after bt they are nt seen toooooooo.during this easter break i went over and about 10 at nit she sent a love text to him which he dnt knw i saw.and instead of juliet he saved it as jude not to forget my number is nt on his phone he still save hers as LOVE OF MY LIFE i ask him he said it has been so since they were in school and he saw noting to it.the next morning she was calling so i picked and told her he was brushing .later she called back and he went outside to recieve the call and asked me if i picked his phone i said no.then i asked 'baby are u nw gay'he asked why so i told him about jude and he said he has alot of jude as friends bt i just laugt and told him to forget it that it nt jude bt juliet so he shudnt think i dnt knw.later in the day i was loooking for some thing and i saw a female dress among his things and other female thing even a paper she wrote hw they meart then another bag containing her cloths and underwear at the side of the bag i saw her pick with my boy friends recent pic along side some one who said they have not seen since one year .i aws so angry that i took the pic to the city room and spreed it on the floor and gave the girl a call that was when he walked in and i told the girl he just got in.we quarreled and said alot of things he when outside to talk to the ex sister well i dnt knw wat they talked about .b4 i left he said he wud settle every ting.later that week i asked him alot of questions on line and he said that he loved both of us and that they are nw back together that she is nice to him.pls i dnt want to say 2 many story tell me what u think
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by posakosa(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2009
Writing is clear on the wall, D U M P Him
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by amebono13: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2009
yes he loves you so much , and cant do without you(sure dats wat u wanna hear)

oloriburuku oshi angry

1 Like

Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by OscarJ1(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2009
let him go.l
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by blackmann(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2009
amebo no1.:

oloriburuku oshi angry

Why do u like insulting people?
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by sparta(f): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2009
no girl he dosent love ya one bit, he is just a greedy olojukokoro shocked. He wants to eat his cake and have it.
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by amebono13: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2009
blackmann:

Why do u like insulting people?

do i?
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by brutal(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2009
CASE CLOSE:SAY "NEXT" AND MOVE ON:END OF STORY.
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by blackmann(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2009
amebo no1.:

do i?

Yeah. I noticed some snide remarks in some of ur posts. What's the reason for the oloriburuku oshi statement? its not nice.
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by dae(f): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2009
ericabadu:

althou at first i never cared if he was double dating becos i was not really into him.at first when i broke up with my ex he still kept calling my boy friend complained so i told him to give me some time since i was the one that brok up with him he needs time to adjust.at the same time he told me his ex still calls him that he hasnt told her off cause i do see her text messages but he wud.
it a year nw and noting has been done .i saw d test she sent and he wud say text deosnt mean anyting but really that he has not told her they are not dating after bt they are nt seen toooooooo.during this easter break i went over and about 10 at nit she sent a love text to him which he dnt knw i saw.and instead of juliet he saved it as jude not to forget my number is nt on his phone he still save hers as LOVE OF MY LIFE i ask him he said it has been so since they were in school and he saw noting to it.the next morning she was calling so i picked and told her he was brushing .later she called back and he went outside to recieve the call and asked me if i picked his phone i said no.then i asked 'baby are u nw gay'he asked why so i told him about jude and he said he has alot of jude as friends bt i just laugt and told him to forget it that it nt jude bt juliet so he shudnt think i dnt knw.later in the day i was loooking for some thing and i saw a female dress among his things and other female thing even a paper she wrote hw they meart then another bag containing her cloths and underwear at the side of the bag i saw her pick with my boy friends recent pic along side some one who said they have not seen since one year .i aws so angry that i took the pic to the city room and spreed it on the floor and gave the girl a call that was when he walked in and i told the girl he just got in.we quarreled and said alot of things he when outside to talk to the ex sister well i dnt knw wat they talked about .b4 i left he said he wud settle every ting.later that week i asked him alot of questions on line and he said that he loved both of us and that they are nw back together that she is nice to him.pls i dnt want to say 2 many story tell me what u think

#1 --- What kinda person will love 2 people at a time? agreed she is his EX, they have a past, but he dated you and he has a choice of either choosing her or you, he gladly chose HER.
#2---- From what you said, they are now back together, means you are now his new EX. What else do you need? NOONE need to tell ya to MOVE ON WITH YA LIFE!!!
#3 ---- ANSWER TO YA QUESTION ----- NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU!!
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by izeek(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2009
look how come u can't seem to realise u are the intruder.

they definately are still together, so just let them be.
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by yme1(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2009
i know love is infinite and you can always create more when you have to

but in a relationship like this, my dear it doesnt work

so dump him before he does that to you and move on
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by izeek(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2009
did u guys bother to read?
this chick seems to be the outsider from my own view ooh.
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by yme1(f): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2009
@izeek

yeah i think she is
and perhaps i think she was the one that fell for the guy
so all she needs to do is move on
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2009
The moment I read ex, I decided to jump the following lines and say:

you were just a substitute.
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by izeek(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2009
@mich, y me,

look u both just got it right.
i wonder why she is making out to be the goodone when in truth she is the one causing a hole in the other ladies relationship.

@ post,
no make morning reach before u pack ya load.
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by tubabie(f): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ Poster
With all u wrote its obvious you know the answer sad
He's not into u, maybe u were just an assistant girlfriend till he could sort himself out undecided

amebo no1.:

oloriburuku oshi angry
Easy on the insults, Most times ur posts make sense but the insults are offensive and not necessary most times wink
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by pinkylady1(f): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2009
just forget about him ad move on

@ amebo

you might find yourself in a confusing situation 1day

so take it easy on the insults
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by amebono13: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
will u people please spare me

i pray i dont becoms daft someday to find myself in such a situation

i mean, there are some issues that shouldnt be discussed at all,even a 3 yr old would know how to handle dis issue

why on earth did God give us common sense, if we are not ready to use it

tubabie:

Easy on the insults, Most times ur posts make sense but the insults are offensive and not necessary most times wink

too late innit? cos i am not ready to stop doing it wink
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by ericabadu: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2009
thank u all for the contribution at first when i see peoples reply to some issue am nt so sure i cud have done this.pls for the record i wud never date a guy who has a girl friend and hw wud i knw if he kept swearing and assuring me it notin.ok last week tuesday he came and asked to see me that he missed me well i told him that i ant come becouse of my work and other things he was so angry and even when he came to my office i told him that since it is two 2 women in his life if i cant come then he has alternatives.
well i stil went to see him on satuday a nd he started making speech as usual that he was testing me.this is wat he deos when things get out of hand and am living him he wud say it was all a test and i asked him wat part of it.well to cut story short am moving on thue not easy bt i will.thank u all
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by bluespice(f): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2009
rebound girl

wat dont u get?
he's back together with her,
ur his ex move on with ur life!
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by Secretz(f): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ poster,

You were his fiddle, he was fiddling with you whilst with her, Now you are the ex, and no HE DOES NOT TRULY LOVE YOU. grin
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by Youngpo413: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2014
ericabadu:

You too can still go back to your ex,kini big deal?mumu...
You dumped your ex thinking you met an angel,forgeting that the devil you know is better than an angel you dont know...now it back fired and you are hear complaining...am so sure you cheated on your ex with this (current guy) before you finally ended the relationship...so dont expect him to be faithful,learn to live with it.
Idiot.
Karma is a bitchh!
Above all, not all that glitters...
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by Youngpo413: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2014
posakosa:
Writing is clear on the wall, D U M P Him

dump who?
He had already dumped the op...
"Writing is clear on the wall"

stupppid things....story like this makes me feel very happy,hehehehe...
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by Youngpo413: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2014
amebono13:

oloriburuku oshi angry

dont mind that iddiot...
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by korlahwarleh: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Youngpo413:

You too can still go back to your ex,kini big deal?mumu...
You dumped your ex thinking you met an angel,forgeting that the devil you know is better than an angel you dont know...now it back fired and you are hear complaining...am so sure you cheated on your ex with this (current guy) before you finally ended the relationship...so dont expect him to be faithful,learn to live with it.
Idiot.
Karma is a bitchh!
Above all, not all that glitters...
Nonsense.

On point.
ladies whenever u're in a relationship, and the third party ( the other guy) lures you out of the relationship, buy promising you heaven on earth, telling you sweet stories about a greener pasture at the other side, or seemingly possesing so qualities that your boyfriend does not have, such guys can never take you serious.

I guess you go back to ur else or better still stay single the right partner will come( cos I'm not sure your ex will trust you or take you serious again)

1 Like

Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by Youngpo413: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
korlahwarleh:

On point.
ladies whenever u're in a relationship, and the third party ( the other guy) lures you out of the relationship, buy promising you heaven on earth, telling you sweet stories about a greener pasture at the other side, or seemingly possesing so qualities that your boyfriend does not have, such guys can never take you serious.

I guess you go back to ur else or better still stay single the right partner will come( cos I'm not sure your ex will trust you or take you serious again)

don`t mind them...they are called "fishbrains" for nothing.
Re: Deos He Trully Love Me by Youngpo413: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
sparta:
no girl he dosent love ya one bit, he is just a greedy olojukokoro shocked. He wants to eat his cake and have it.

both if them are greedy,period...op take heart the guy don chop clean mouth..mumu

(1) (Reply)

Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating / Men Are The Craziest Animal On Earth. / He Says They Are Just Friends : But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.