Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating (1664 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Avoid Dating Heart-Broken People!!! / Why Men Avoid Dating Fat Girls / 15 Types Of Men To Avoid Dating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by Ayemokhia: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
I was on msn today and came across an article that I found would be interesting to discuss on here. Let me know if you agree that these traits are intolerable or which one you could tolerate and why. OK

So who are these ten men to avoid, here goes:

1) Mr Liar Liar

2) Mr Controlling

3) Mr Player

4) Mr Depressed

5) Mr Sponger

6) Mr Mummy's Boy

7) Mr Doormat

Mr Child Hater

9) Mr Addict

10) Mr Never Been Single

Here is the article: http://style.uk.msn.com/sex-and-relationships/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=152208323 (10 men to avoid dating
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by Scooby1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
@poster which one are you?
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by Busybody2(f): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
WOW, guess I had a lucky escape then, immediate ex was all, i would have thought he was the one being described here ,except for the Mr Child Hater part, he adored children cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by TOPE20001(f): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
which is left then cuz u seem to have mentioned all the type of men we have. grin
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by Secretz(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
TOPE2000!:

which is left then cuz u seem to have mentioned all the type of men we have. grin

Lol grin
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by tubabie(f): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
TOPE2000!:

So . . . . . meaning? cheesy
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by TOPE20001(f): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
tubabie:

So . . . . . meaning? cheesy

Lol . .meaning no matter how gud or nice a naija guy is, he def has one of those traits in the list grin

Secretz:

Lol grin

i lie? lol
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by follypimpi(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2010
Thank God am not 1 of em enlisted,pheww!!!
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by alicianna(f): 12:53am On Mar 12, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Lol . .meaning no matter how gud or nice a naija guy is, he def has one of those traits in the list grin

Actually the question I'd like answered , is which one is he, on the list
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by Pweety4me(f): 1:08am On Mar 12, 2010
follypimpi:

You sure wat about Mr sponger? cheesy (wateva dat is) tongue
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by alicianna(f): 1:28am On Mar 12, 2010
Pweety4me:

I guess Mr. Sponger is one that sucks you dry, takes , takes, takes, lol
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by daduke2k(m): 2:50am On Mar 12, 2010
Dont fink so.
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by Pweety4me(f): 2:52am On Mar 12, 2010
alicianna:

I guess Mr. Sponger is one that sucks you dry, takes , takes, takes, lol

Like a leech sucks on blood? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by alicianna(f): 3:13am On Mar 12, 2010
Pweety4me:

Like a leech sucks on blood? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yea! Something like that, cant eva get rid of it, ooppps him, LMAO!!!!
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 12, 2010
Then we ladies might have to play with the same team or remain celibate grin grin
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by Pweety4me(f): 3:24am On Mar 12, 2010
alicianna:

Yea! Something like that, cant eva get rid of it, ooppps him, LMAO!!!!
Hmmm i'm sure some gurls will dig dat. . .
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by mylove4him(f): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2010
My dearest female nairalanders a man is either in one category or another category. To say ur man is free of all is a lie. Pick one u can tolerate but make sure he does not possess all of them, that would be disastrous. All the same remember the power to be happy lies in your hands and not a man's own hands. So be careful, watchful and prayerful. Kaskia:
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by kachiside: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
whoa, my boyfriend then in Service was a sponger or a parasite. He practiacally choose me for that purpose, he feels i have elder sibilings who sends money to me once i ask and he always asking me for money. I wonder how i was able to survive that year.

We left service and everbody parted ways, he then heard that i have gotten a job and he came up with the line that he wants to marry me so that he be a leeach for life. Na wah for some guys.
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by follypimpi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2010
Pweety4me:

I ve got too much to give than to suck any1 dry.Ur boi too juicy
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by TOPE20001(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2010
follypimpi:

u lie angry cheesy
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by follypimpi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2010
TOPE2000!:

u lie angry cheesy

No i aint,I am not a mummy's boi,a sponger,addict,controller am good.
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by TOPE20001(f): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2010
follypimpi:

No i aint,I am not a mummy's boi,a sponger,addict,controller am good.

does player sound familiar? tongue
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by follypimpi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
TOPE2000!:

does player sound familiar? tongue

Well u girls like bois to be fit,so cos i play footie now am a player.Sho are e oo Tope,mo ma be igi fun e.
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by KennyG6(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2010
despite the warnings highlighted some women would still "Open eyes" and hitch men with some if not all of the above traits, makes you wonder why anyone bothers to put up such a list
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by tubabie(f): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
Kenny_G:

despite the warnings highlighted some women would still "Open eyes" and hitch men with some if not all of the above traits, makes you wonder why anyone bothers to put up such a list
That's why it can be termed as mistakes, for the wise ones after being beaten once, its a no no for life.
Sometimes peeps learn the hard way . . . by experience, but like Tope stated earlier Men without one or more of this attributes are few and far between. .
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by follypimpi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2010
tubabie:

That's why it can be termed as mistakes, for the wise ones after being beaten once, its a no no for life.
Sometimes peeps learn the hard way . . . by experience, but like Tope stated earlier Men without one or more of this attributes are few and far between. .

I know we r going extinct,the likes of Moi,Tkb,Oluwa Sauron,Chic2pimp,Jaybee and so on.
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by KennyG6(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2010
tubabie:

I disagree on your choice of words here, how can you ignore the warning signs and then have an accident then claim it was a mistake?
If you refuse to heed warnings then you cant complain or excuse it off as a mistake when the inevitable happens,
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by tubabie(f): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
follypimpi:

I know we r going extinct,the likes of Moi,Tkb,Oluwa Sauron,Chic2pimp,Jaybee and so on.

Let other peeps blow ur trumpet jare, joker smiley

Kenny_G:

I disagree on your choice of words here, how can you ignore the warning signs and then have an accident then claim it was a mistake?
If you refuse to heed warnings then you cant complain or excuse it off as a mistake when the inevitable happens,
OK you right , wrong choice of words. It would just have to be written off as a hard lesson learnt and if wise , you wont allow a repeat performance , . . . .
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by KennyG6(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2010
tubabie:

OK you right , wrong choice of words. It would just have to be written off as a hard lesson learnt and if wise , you wont allow a repeat performance , . . . .
true.
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by snthesis(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Then we ladies might have to play with the same team or remain celibate grin grin
wen d u become a lesbian
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by googles: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]mr liar-liar sounds funny tho' grin grin
it has a funny ring to it
[/size]
Re: Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating by TOPE20001(f): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2010
follypimpi:

Well u girls like bois to be fit,so cos i play footie now am a player.Sho are e oo Tope,mo ma be igi fun e.

e ma binu sir cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support / How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking / Obsessed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.