Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (72414 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Guyman02: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Advise the man to seek help from a from a professional counselor. the two of them need to overcome the trauma.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
jydmak:
U guys are too harsh on omotayor123

that's her own opinion. u knw ppl view things from different perspectives.

Yes o and looking at her profile pix you will see that she is a small girl, please you guys should leave Omotayor alone.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by dblaisepascal(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Apart 4rm God, is her hubby aware hez d only com4ter shez got 2 get over dt trauma?

Before and aftr d treatment, he shud hv spoken sweet nd healing words 2 her, He shud hv made her undastnd sHez nt alone. dey are in it 2geda.
Is he awere dt denyyin her sex can make her masturbate,comit adultery or suicide?
If Jesus could accomodate nd live wt sinners nd xtians, who is her hubby 2 despise her knowing fully well it wasnt intentional.. Afteral shez undergone medical assistance.
He shd jst elp her get tru d whole trauma by makn love 2 Her nd nt remindin her of d incident else she'l live wt it 4eva.
#okbbyeee
'. Ur abbreviation affected ur knowledge of spelling' please work on it. #no disrespect

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Omotayor123(f): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Do you think its easy for the man to handle such complex situation.

Don't you get the mental imbalance he is experiencing and the emotional trauma he is going through?

Accusing the man wrongly in this situation is an inhumane act to do.
What upset me was the fact that he had treat the woman like it was all her fault . instead of thinking of way forward with her, he is only making her feel miserable. I hate to see women suffer. I can't stand it.
I hope you understand.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
They are not harsh at all. I love the critics.
And most importantly, I hate to see women suffer.. I can't bare it. Tnx anyway cheesy
Eyaaaaahhhhj
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

What upset me was the fact that he had treat the woman like it was all her fault . instead of thinking of way forward with her, he is only making her feel miserable. I hate to see women suffer. I can't stand it.
I hope you understand.
were u the one raped ma'am?
Who said he was treating her like it was her fault?
How can he do that when he was present...he should be undergoing some psychological trauma....
Nawa u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

Men and their Useless Ego.
I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #

Your comment and your point are parallel elements. You can either admit you goofed or you can stand by your comment. You can't do both.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Kotay: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by wristbangle: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

I hope you understand.

No I dont.

There is no place where it is stated in the story that the man had to treat her like it's her fault.

I also hate when women are being maltreated but remember the man is still under the derogatory obligation of what happened to his wife. He needs time to heal and this can only be achieved through series of counsel and mentoring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Aitee1: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Get a diildo angry

Some sef dey do the work pass man tongue
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by sweetgala(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
chibyke0:
The husband is a very wicked man, you stood and watch three men rape your wife and now you can't touch her again instead you decide to cheat on her. I just feel for the poor lady.

There is no suggestion the man is cheating, he is going through a most post-traumatic stage. Many people have not been faced with life altering experiences, the fear of imminent death, the situation of helplessness. The disappointment of not being able to protect where you swore an oath to do such.

As they say, "if a dog kills your child, you may view stop viewing them as man's best friend"

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Omotayor123(f): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
wristbangle:

No I dont.

There is no place where it is stated in the story that the man had to treat her like it's her fault.

I also hate when women are being maltreated but remember the man is still under the derogatory obligation of what happened to his wife. He needs time to heal and this can only be achieved through series of counsel and mentoring.
The OP said the woman wishes she had been killed by the robbers instead. Imagine how she must have felt being rejected by her husband for six months after such experience... I only put myself in her shoe for few seconds. I couldn't bare it, it's heart breaking.

I get your point anyways. It's none of their fault. Let the man come around and they should both see a Counselor.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by oluymc(f): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thursday, 3 September 2015

Dealing with difficult people

Most of us encounter unreasonable people in our lives. We may be stuck with a difficult individual at work or at home. Don't allow a challenging person affect us and ruin our day. Empower yourself in such situations. continue reading>>>
http://lifestylesheadline..com.ng/2015/09/dealing-with-difficult-people.html
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by akinsmyk(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #

You have a very good point. That was easy for you to write because you've never experienced that..I pray you don't. I am sure the man is not trying to punish the woman, its just kind of psychological. Don't u know watching d whole show is traumatic too. Its not easy. He might keep having the flashes and imagination of the robbers on his wife. If he remembers that, his mood might changed even if he was in mood for it before. They both need to go for counselling. The husband needs help too...its not ego or pride, its psychological. The man is bleeding inside

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by chaxking(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dy should go for counselling simple, stop blaming d man, he too is going tru d same emotional phase as d wife, u ladies are jst quick to judge a man nd take sides with ur gender without knwin wat it takes to be a man.
Omotayor123:

Modify :

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by crystalash6590: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
NEW NIGERIAN SINGING SENSATION NEZERADO! !

LIKE,COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE && THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Mpu2MoGjA
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Rexnegro(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once
Easier said than done....no woman I repeat no woman including my future wife worth my life except my mother...u can abuse my gf, wife etc n I will just look on but say u abuse my mother who washed my infant head, breastfed me for months ,if I don't sleep she won't sleep, if I haven't eaten she won't eat etc I go fight u even if u hold a gun......op regards to her may God give the lady the wisdom to go about it.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by AdaMeme(f): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
To Be Honest
Its pathethic

Probably she showed sign of enjoying it that's why the man is pissed

Quote me Anywhere
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am beginning to understand the body language
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Omotayor123(f): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
akinsmyk:

You have a very good point. That was easy for you to write because you've never experienced that..I pray you don't. I am sure the man is not trying to punish the woman, its just kind of psychological. Don't u know watching d whole show is traumatic too. Its not easy. He might keep having the flashes and imagination of the robbers on his wife. If he remembers that, his mood might changed even if he was in mood for it before. They both need to go for counselling. The husband needs help too...its not ego or pride, its psychological. The man is bleeding inside
I understand.. Thanks. wink
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by chaxking(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Don't mind women dy jst feel dy are d victim of every circumstance
akinsmyk:

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by xtervaganza(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
big mouth
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by zebebe: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
it is uncalled for for the man to treat the woman in such manner. what happened has happened he should let that go and forget through making intimate love with his wife.

or is it because he saw it live? what about several men that has slept with her b4 she married him or if he was not there to watch the barbaric scene?

so, my say is that he should let that feeling go and should start serious love with his wife

Jesus is Lord
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by stanvesco(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Manager123:
This happened to my Big Sis. (though not blood related) she's a Sister to me. I was one of her bridal train.

After four years of marriage with a child(3 years) armed robbers came to their home. They loot away all of their valuables and raped her (three of them). Her husband was made to watch the whole show.
She was taken to the hospital and properly treated. And she was back to normal, No STDs.
But ever since, (it's been over 6 months now) her husband have refused to 'Touch' her.
When he was confronted, he said he couldn't bear to sleep with her after having to watch another man Making love to her. The family had set in but all to no avail.

Now, she's feeling miserable and even wish the robbers had killed her. I feel very upset and sorry for her.
Mummys and Daddys in the house, any advice on how to overcome this
Has anyone experience such
Please help, your advice are needed.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique Abeg do the needful.

my dear dis is a very crios issue..
Its called cuckolding.
Many erotic stories are written about it.

Response to cuckoldin is usualy 2 ways.
1.excitement
2.shock

now ur bg sister isnt telin u d whole story.
If u probe deeply,
dey may av tried 2 make love,and he couldnt get an erektion.

And hes given up now?
They need to see a therapist as soon as posible

eiyaaa

sumtyms i wonda if bin a bad boy,and tasting plenty women b4 mariage is d best tin.

I saw a couple 1ce,
d man looses erection totaly
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by wristbangle: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
happney65:

The Woman should simply Divorce the Man..I would do the same if i where the woman..What arrant nonesense..If na Female Robbers come house come rape the Man nko?Shey he's wife no go sleep with him after that?Abegiii

Your statement lacks pity, conscience and diplomacy.

Are u sure u are a human being?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
may God help me not be in such situation...i might end up shot to death... embarassed embarassed embarassed...may God protect our women... sad sad
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by wristbangle: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
AdaMeme:
To Be Honest
Its pathethic

Probably she showed sign of enjoying it that's why the man is pissed

Quote me Anywhere

You are right
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

I hope you understand.

Yet more nonsense talk. So, because You hate to see women suffer men should suffer as well? You want people to understand your point when you yourself can't show understanding to a man in mourning. Only women's suffering are to be acknowledged right?
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Ndukwe007(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
ITS unfortunate, he should know the woman had suffered in the hands of the robbers. A part of him sees the rape like she enjoyed it or like she had cheated on him. men and their ego self. he should seek for physiological help to help him get over it.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by happney65: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Your statement lacks pity, conscience and diplomacy.

Are u sure u are a human being?

But why did he decided not to sleep with her for the past 6Months?Which kain rubbish be that?Did she rape herself?I mean was it a fault of hers?What if it was female robbers that came in and decided to rape the husband would the wife say she does not want the husband to sleep with her again cos some female robbers came and raped her husband..What is good for the goose is good for the gander..The Man is just incosiderate at all..
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
raayah:

Her response shocked me as well. I think the man did the right thing.
Babe... I think omotayor123 is very right. I feel what she feels. Put yourself in the woman shoe for few seconds.

She's not blaming the husband for not standing up to fight for her. But for the fact that he had to add to her pains.

Instead of going for counselling and forget everything. He's treating her like trash thereby making her feel miserable...

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
The man is barbarian. She should file for divorce, plan to travel out of the country and start a new life with her kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.