Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel (2422 Views)

Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by xtreme9jagist: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
A Man was bμsted in river state for engaging in a bad act with a female student. The man who was set up by his wife followed them to the hotel where they were having fun.
The man had been showering the student with money in exchange of S*x which the lady gave at his request. But this day was a bad day for them as they were caμght in a bad sate by the man’s wife a police officers.

SEE PHOTOS BELOW…

for update visit www.xtreme9jagist.com

1 Like

Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by fafambo: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
And so? Na new thing? Mtcheeww! Intact if Na me be d man I will quickly Make d gal a second wife sharp sharp! Den d power of d so called ist will quench,cos she went too far. Insults are allowed. Mtcheewww!

3 Likes

Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by Cutehector(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
And dat stupid girl will grow up one day into a woman and open her rotten mouth to ask for a God fearin man.... No wonder my female frnd keeps hatin havn a female child..

1 Like

Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
What a shame to him! Why is that one covering her face?!
Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by Acidosis(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olosho everywhere, may God save us.

Primary & secondary school girls now give away their virginity and pride like recharge card to married men, neighbour, co-tenant, Landlord, English teacher, Choir master, Home electrician, etc.

I envy men who married virgin ladies,

1 Like

Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by dairo123: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ekelebe woman? fear them.
Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by nedu2000(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
There's no law against adultery,he might as well marry the student,afterall there's no indication the student is under-18. I've served in a school where the girls were up to 21yrs of age!!
This embarrassment meted to him is uncalled for

3 Likes

Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by boss1310(m): 4:50am On Oct 14, 2015
that's bad!wait o is the wife to park out after disgracing her hubby like this or is she still gonna live with the man,if its the later na she go carry the shame o
Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Ewww he's hideous and a disgusting pervert.

1 Like

Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by doublex: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Rainess:
Ewww he's hideous and a disgusting pervert.
i know right,and look at the old fools above talking about taking her as secong wife.smh,as if these are the days you just 'take' a female,she was just using the old d.ick for money,she aint interested in his disgusting,old body.OLD MEN GET THAt!stupid old creeps

3 Likes

Re: Busted!!! Married Man Caught With Secondary Student Inside A Hotel by Acidosis(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2015
nedu2000:
There's no law against adultery,he might as well marry the student,afterall there's no indication the student is under-18. I've serviced in a school where the girls were up to 21yrs of age!!
This embarrassment meted to him is uncalled for
Tell that to his lawfully wedded wife who instigated the embarrassment.

(1) (Reply)

Is He Your Future Husband Or A Waste Of Time? Here Are 18 Differences / Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You / Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.