Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Judgement Day Is Coming - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judgement Day Is Coming (662 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judgement Day Is Coming by obinali: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2009
Remember Rapture is at hand let every one of us be mindful of what ever we are doing, let us be a practical Christian without spot or wrinkle for our God is a Holy God and will never accept any unholy thing, and not only that he is a Jealous God remember, he that keepeth the commandment and is guilty of one is not qualified to enter the Kingdom of God. Please there is no more time for us to remain in sin. You see some people have forgotten that all this things are sin. I want to flash it back to our memories “PLEASE WHO EVER THAT DOETH THIS SHOULD COME OUT OF IT. Masturbation, Fornication, Lying, Stealing of all kind whether with your position as one in authority or in your office all this are stealing, Fraud, Duping people, Illegal business, Pushing drug or cocaine, Man marring man and woman marring woman all this are abomination before God almighty, are you married and divorce remember God hates divorce, marriage is made for one man and one woman till death do you part the bible says what God have joined together let no man put asunder , so as many that married and divorced and got married either to another man or another woman as long as the man you are staying with is not your first Husband or first wife you got married to you are a sinner and can not enter the kingdom of God so there is still opportunity for you now to go back to your first husband or wife, reconcile and do the necessary restitution before it is too late. Remember Christ did not come to judge us but to set us free from death so now that you are alive you have every opportunity to amend you way before death or rapture. What about woman wearing trouser; that is men’s garment and is also a sin check {Deuteronomy 22:5} and also see the Origin of Trouser, and men wearing women’s garment it is a sin, also all the women putting on Jewry, wearing mini skirt, you saw your cloth to open your breast, your lap, your Tummy even your armpit, it is a sin, are you painting and using make-up like Cutes, lipstick, putting attachment, waevon and using relaxer all this things are sin and brings strange god in ones life and not only that they are produced underwater you can listen to confession of those delivered from marine world about this products. My brethren what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul in hell, all this are Jezebelic attire, the bible says in {Matt. 6: 33A} that we should seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness. So please let us endeavour to make the kingdom of God which is the main vision of Christianity, Apostle Paul writes; If only in this life we have hope we are all men most miserable, let our labour of heaven never be in vain let us strive to enter the kingdom. And all the men plaiting their hair God is warning you to repent now before it is too late. Amend your way now that you are alive because once you drop your body in death there will be no second chance, heaven is not like this world where every one have his or her way you can live any how with out question from any one. No, heaven is stationed in orderliness and its only those who are righteous that will enter there don’t allow any body to deceive you, on that day your pastor or spiritual elder will not answer for you neither your parents so you have every authority to make the right decision now before its too late. Heaven has a file where the day you lied, steal, fornicate or whatever evil you do will be recorded for the judgement day remember bible stated “ all unrighteousness is evil” so every thing that do not seem good flee from it before it takes you to hell, or are you going to lose your life spending eternity to eternity in hell fire because of worldly things God forbid, brethren run for your dear life now, for all the prophecies of end time has all be witnessed except rapture, which in no time will take place where will you be on that day hell or heaven chose one for it is a life decision no body will help you on this. But is I were you I will chose heaven to spend my entire life with Jesus Christ for ever and ever after I have passed on from this world or have you not hard that this life is a journey of earth to heaven. So I pray you will make because I am looking forward to see you there.

So if you have decided to give your life to Jesus Christ so that you don’t miss heaven confess this words.

Lord Jesus Christ I welcome you into my life,
I am so sorry of all my sins please forgive me
And today I promise to do them no more
Wash me by thy blood and sanctify me
Help me by thy grace to live a holy life in you
And direct me always on things to do
And also give your Holy Spirit to guide me
That I may not fall back to sin Amen.

Congratulations.
Re: Judgement Day Is Coming by Badriyyah(f): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2009
WHY ARE YOU USING THE INTERNET?? It's a sin, KMT.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Prayer / Father Alberto Cutie / I Feel The World Is Coming To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.