Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... (74134 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Eleniyan15: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mekenz:
hmmmm.....oga mi,this post jst come at the wrong time,cus my once bae is nw an ex,today will make it exactly one week,we jilted ourselves,after two years of being together.am nw on a lowkey.anyway am here as a lukman.lols

eeyah!!!!
speechless.
soldier go soldier comes

woooss

live your life jare!!!!

welcome to d Broda hood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Eleniyan15: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
U nko?u left our urself right or are u baeless?let my boo give me order to upload,i promise i will grin

e neva still giv yu order ni
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by brutalkhleo(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Eleniyan15:

deny wella ooo

am available sha
lol congrats
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Eleniyan15: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
brutalkhleo:
lol congrats

mak I write application letter ??
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by shona2487(f): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
We have not started taking pics yet shocked lol
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
mwuah

8 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
shona2487:
We have not started taking pics yet shocked lol
Lie well yhu hear...
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
tohphunmie:

Yea...but not this 'black' grin
ohk ßad mou†h,
Aff heard yhu. undecided
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
braimeddy:
The love of my life grin
I wish yhu quys d ßes† smiley

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by tohphunmie(f): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

ohk ßad mou†h,
Aff heard yhu. undecided
Lol. 'good' mouth thanks for hearing me oh
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by mrpatozky(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sanmel:
See us

.... .... why won't Nigeria be underdeveloped angry
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
tohphunmie:

Lol. 'good' mouth thanks for hearing me oh
angry undecided
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Naanxie....oya
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
esosa993:
mwuah
..& why is he hidinq,
Them pour shi† f0r him face ni...
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by fadjnr(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mi amor

11 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
nas4q:

That's my Ex- you know? Her name is Margy from akwa ibom
for your mind abi?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by baggy4luv(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Holywizard:
my girl
realest relationship ear. tongue
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
fadjnr:
Mi amor
guy, wey ur leg for dah† pic.?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by fadjnr(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

E don lost
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ENIGMA24(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

This one na spirit husband.....hahaha

2 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by awoononi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
for your mind abi?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Mekenz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Eleniyan15:

eeyah!!!! speechless. soldier go soldier comes

woooss

live your life jare!!!!

welcome to d Broda hood
hmmm....tanks man,am so single for nw.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

huh? Yhu †oo.? shocked
buh why are all yhu qirls lyinq †oday,
0hk, ama fe†ch yhu one cu†e ßoo †ony†... smiley
we aint lying smiley
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
we aint lying smiley
ohk,
I prophesy in†o ur life,
Receive a ßoo b4 midny†.!!!
lipsrsealed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

ohk,
I prophesy in†o ur life,
Receive a ßoo b4 midny†.!!!
lipsrsealed
If only u will be d boo grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by pbs4real(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
don't worry dharay has no time for that grin he's a born again xtain,I wld volunteer smiley grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Alezy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
boo_less smiley
what will it take to believe this??
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
How did I miss this thread?

Lemme go and post a pishure of me and deejavuu in agbada and gele cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
ohk, lemme qe† d documen†s
ready so we siqn & we are se†.! grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
pbs4real:
don't worry dharay has no time for that grin he's a born again xtain,I wld volunteer smiley grin
lol, as funny as ds is,
yhu very correc†...

So ride on... smiley
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Alezy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Deefuray:
I'm boo-less cry
lie mohammed everywhere
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Alezy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Gracito permission to post our

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.