Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... (73961 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:

perfect ma†ch,
Hope yhu ain† jealous..
I am jealous of ur colour grin mtchewwwww
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks Nikky
tosyne2much:
Waiting for your boyfriend's pix sha cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yea,ur babe is cute!!! cheesy
leave s†ory aah,
Upload yhurs I wanna see. undecided
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Eleniyan15:

really

mak I go tell d guy wey dey crush for you for this forum day you get booo

buh share d gala share d boo!!!!

cheesy cheesy my boo said make i no share him pics oo

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks Sulmeza...
sulmeza:
ur babe set bro...cute couple
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am jealous of ur colour grin mtchewwwww
angry angry
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:

angry angry
Nonsense!! grin u resemble charcoal!pukes cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rex, it is necessary bro.
Rextayne:
mehn I can't remember the last time I have so much fun with my bae, seems I'm going to take her out this Saturday, hommie you just made me remember some things. grin
nikkypearl:

Ole cheesy cheesy

@castroevans... kiss yo gurl is so cute..

@dharay.. angry sad

@misspicy nd prettythicksme embarassed
Nikky what is it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks Hayjay, yeah we are working towards that department. Lolz
hayjay16:
aww u both look good 2geda smiley hope it will lead 2 marriage?? wink
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:

leave s†ory aah,
Upload yhurs I wanna see. undecided
I cant just post his pics without his permission! cheesy wait,maybe soon sha.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na only cast pics we dey see,are most pple here booless&baeless? grin grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
I cant just post his pics without his permission! cheesy wait,maybe soon sha.
Iranuuu.! lipsrsealed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:

Iranuuu.! lipsrsealed
u think btw where is ur pics,u&ur bae grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
u think btw where is ur pics,u&ur bae grin
Loading... 20% grin tongue
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Eleniyan15: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Girltee1 ( f ), misspicy ( f ), Obiomon, aktem( m ), Mekenz( m ), Jayboltz ( m), fabbyluv , Kolade354 ( m), brutalkhleo( f ), Justinakusu ( m), kolinz( m ), grad2012 ( f ), iamnaf ( m), rule ( m), castroevans ( m), Nitefury, iamariwa ( m), prevail23 ( m), Threeaces ( f ), wailing ( m), RoseDearestLove, dharay99 , mysticgal ( f ), whizoooo , VHILL , prettythicksme ( f ),

una just dey talk upload picshaw nh wetin we See b dah
@ least prettythicksme no wan upload picshaw..smh
the rest people just dey obs

@castro no upload any pics again.. if dem no upload
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:

Loading... 20% grin tongue
grin waiting!
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by iamnaf(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Eleniyan15:
Girltee1 ( f ), misspicy ( f ),
Obiomon, aktem( m ), Mekenz( m ), Jayboltz ( m),
fabbyluv , Kolade354 ( m), brutalkhleo( f ),
Justinakusu ( m), kolinz( m ), grad2012 ( f ), iamnaf
( m), rule ( m), castroevans ( m), Nitefury, iamariwa
( m), prevail23 ( m), Threeaces ( f ), wailing ( m),
RoseDearestLove, dharay99 , mysticgal ( f ),
whizoooo , VHILL , prettythicksme ( f ),

una just dey talk upload picshaw
nh wetin we See b dah

Chill na i just come ni o
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Eleniyan15:

nh wetin we See b dah

U nko?u left our urself right or are u baeless?let my boo give me order to upload,i promise i will grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by mysticgal(f): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
*spreads mat*just here to see foto, but remember, #i even your boo gete boo# cool
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by iamnaf(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
the picture wey i wan upload just run away o, abeg help me find am Eleniyan
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Many Nigerians aren't pretty! Jeez! I don't see cute faces in the images posted on the thread! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Mekenz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Eleniyan15:

nh wetin we See b dah

hmmmm.....oga mi,this post jst come at the wrong time,cus my once bae is nw an ex,today will make it exactly one week,we jilted ourselves,after two years of being together.am nw on a lowkey.anyway am here as a lukman.lols
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
I dey come . . . .
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by brutalkhleo(f): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Eleniyan15:

nh wetin we See b dah

I am officially booless for now
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by brutalkhleo(f): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
observing is good though. Mumuni entered a mosque carrying a brand new cutlass and asked: "who is a Muslim here?" The whole mosque went as silent as a grave yard.
Mumuni asked again "how can a full mosque have no Muslim?". No one replied.
Mumuni then grabbed the nearby young man and went out with him and told him "son come help me kill my goat because i don't know how to do it".
After the young man had killed the goat, he told Mumuni that he didn't know how to skin it and that Mumuni should go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him do that.
Mumuni returned to the mosque with the cutlass dripping with blood. When the IMAM saw Mumuni again in the mosque with blood dripping from his cutlass, he immediately shouted "MY BROTHERS IN CHRIST, PRAISE THE LOOORD OOOOO!"
The whole mosque responded:
"Halleluyaaa
Where una dey eyin eniyan...let me continue with my observing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by deeprof123: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
brutalkhleo:
observing is good though. Mumuni entered a mosque carrying a brand new cutlass and asked: "who is a Muslim here?" The whole mosque went as silent as a grave yard.
Mumuni asked again "how can a full mosque have no Muslim?". No one replied.
Mumuni then grabbed the nearby young man and went out with him and told him "son come help me kill my goat because i don't know how to do it".
After the young man had killed the goat, he told Mumuni that he didn't know how to skin it and that Mumuni should go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him do that.
Mumuni returned to the mosque with the cutlass dripping with blood. When the IMAM saw Mumuni again in the mosque with blood dripping from his cutlass, he immediately shouted "MY BROTHERS IN CHRIST, PRAISE THE LOOORD OOOOO!"
The whole mosque responded:
"Halleluyaaa
Where una dey eyin eniyan...let me continue with my observing
ROTFL

Seems most people do not have a bae or boo.
na so so noise.
#idonthaveabaetoo#
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Dolypson04(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Post are way too much than pic. I think the pic should speak jare.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
Rex, it is necessary bro.
sure it is
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by olamigbemi(f): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
*clears throat*
Soooooo?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:

Longtime boo

Long time bae, how are you doing?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by brutalkhleo(f): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
deeprof123:
ROTFL
Seems most people do not have a bae or boo. na so so noise. #idonthaveabaetoo#
full meaning of rotfl

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.