Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

A Guy's Guide To Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy's Guide To Boobs (2058 Views)

I'm Addicted To Boobs, Pls Help. / An Average Guy’s Guide To Unhooking A Bra With Just One Hand / Why Do Guys Get Attracted To BOOBS And BUTTS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy's Guide To Boobs by UndespicableMe(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hello Guys,

October 13th is celebrated as breast cancer awareness day aslo tagged as #nobraday. This post is not for perverts & over religious folks. So I am here to help the ladies by aiding the guys, as many of you know Breast cancer is cancer that develops from breast tissue. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, a change in breast shape, dimpling of the skin, fluid coming from the nipple, or a red scaly patch of skin. In those with distant spread of the disease, there may be bone pain, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or yellow skin.[url][3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_cancer
[/url]

Why this guide?

Boobs are nature's gift to man and a guy needs to understand how these sensitive treasures should be handled correctly. They contain certain amount of nerve endings and blood vessels. At peak perfomance, they could become stiff and erect and with the right pressure and sensation combination result to orgasmic explosion. They are also used to provide substances of immunity and survival for new born babes(don't get jealous).

Guide #1 All boobs are not the same

You probably must have heard that all fingers are not equal, exactly... all boobs are not the same either, and never define a woman's worth with the volume of boobs size. If she is your princess don't compare her with another's. What worked for other people may not work for her during teasing.[img]tits.jpg[/img]

Guide #2 Compliment her boobs

Women love compliments no doubt, but a guy should be specific about the compliment by focusing on the 'issue at hand'. Let her know how they make you feel, they way they look... just ensure you don't ruin the moment by making comparison that turns people off.

Guide #3 Learn from the owners

'No be you get the boobs' she's the owner, therefore learn from her. She may tell you where works and what works. Listen to that.

Guide #4 Pay attention
Pay attention to her reactions and breathing.
Be aware of what’s going on with the rest of her body—her breathing, the way she moans, her flush. But don’t ignore the breasts themselves: Sexual arousal causes more blood flow to the breasts, and often results in the breast tissue swelling up to 25%.

Here is how much I can go for now.

Kindly Add more...
Cheers!

cc: lalasticlala

Re: A Guy's Guide To Boobs by cbrass(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
I love the oranges, I can manage the pear sha

Prettythicksme what's your shape pls grin
Re: A Guy's Guide To Boobs by apholaryn: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
one of ma teachers back den used to have "bee stings" for front and 2times Kim k kinda booty for back..in short light no dey wen baba God dey mould her.
#team huge booty I belongs tho.. Bleep baloons

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Guide To Boobs by gamaliel121(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Boooobsss

(1) (Reply)

Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? / Can You Marry An Ex-cultist? / A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.