Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With (731 Views)

Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by manuelrukky(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Heres to all NL toaster (boys) nd toastees (girls)
To d guys. Wahs the best line u av used when asking a girl out?
To d girls. Wahs the best line a guy has asked u out with. Lets kip it rolling. Heres mine
On a cool saturday evening afta playing football I call dis frnd of mine Sandra I av bin attracted to. Heres our conversation
Me (with a diff voice): this is Frank Edoho frm MTN who wnts to b a millionaire, am I speaking with Sandra
Sandra: yeah u are
Me: ur frnd Emmanuel is on d hot seat nd wud wnt 2 ask u a question he has got jst 30secs
Sandra: ok he can shoot
Me: its me Sandra, d question is wud u date me, option A(yes), option B(no)
Sandra: emmmmmm
Me: times running ohh (starts countdown) 5,4,3
Sandra (she interrupts my countdown): yes yes yes.......
Calls ends afta anoda 5mins

Xo guys nd gurls share urs kip it rolling....
Hope 2 hit frnt page
Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by Sunexy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Am xo sorry 4u...she wud gold dig u after dat.
U av 2 pay 4 her answer
Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by Holyfield1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Front page my foot...Mtcheew! Wack lines

1 Like

Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by FruityLass: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na every lady you think go accept undecided

Men don't toast again
Ladies just go with the flow

1 Like

Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by Chiscomax(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin very simple. i just asked; na wetin be ur pincode o
Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by manuelrukky(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
FruityLass:
Na every lady you think go accept undecided

Men don't toast again
Ladies just go with the flow
When i used d word toast i didnt mean jst walkin up 2 sm1 u jst met.....we were already flowing in dat direction, jst had 2 make it official
Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by manuelrukky(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sunexy:
Am xo sorry 4u...she wud gold dig u after dat.
U av 2 pay 4 her answer
Nah I wasnt gold digged afta dat
Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by Sunexy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
manuelrukky:

Nah I wasnt gold digged afta dat
I call dat a miracle
Congrats
Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by Kayoski(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
My own was so cool that adekunle gold had to recycle it in his 2015 hit, sade. grin
Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by Kayoski(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
this can't even make back page.....
btw op sounds like a kid...

There was a forum called nairaland..where u were educated on virtually all threads...

smh 4 Nigerian youths
Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
manuelrukky:
Heres to all NL toaster (boys) nd toastees (girls)
To d guys. Wahs the best line u av used when asking a girl out?
To d girls. Wahs the best line a guy has asked u out with. Lets kip it rolling. Heres mine
On a cool saturday evening afta playing football I call dis frnd of mine Sandra I av bin attracted to. Heres our conversation
Me (with a diff voice): this is Frank Edoho frm MTN who wnts to b a millionaire, am I speaking with Sandra
Sandra: yeah u are
Me: ur frnd Emmanuel is on d hot seat nd wud wnt 2 ask u a question he has got jst 30secs
Sandra: ok he can shoot
Me: its me Sandra, d question is wud u date me, option A(yes), option B(no)
Sandra: emmmmmm
Me: times running ohh (starts countdown) 5,4,3
Sandra (she interrupts my countdown): yes yes yes.......
Calls ends afta anoda 5mins

Xo guys nd gurls share urs kip it rolling....
Hope 2 hit frnt page

Lol... grin for sure u really think so hard on this shyt...
Re: Best Line You Have Asked A Girl Out With by manuelrukky(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol... grin for sure u really think so hard on this shyt...
Dats d funny part... I didnt think abou it... It jst hit me....had d conversation on d way bck 2 my hostel

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) / How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring / 27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.