Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (244989 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by slimbiggy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Na who be the gateman abeg?
your younger bro
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by olagockay(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hehehe... It's about 2 go down
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ilsmiling(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dis one don pass short story o
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Ay04z(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..funny continue plz
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by BiitchAmMe: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by YINKS89(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
I doubt if dis guy is gona finish. Dis tori 2nyt?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by samuelizko(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
to be continued tomorrow.... rest in peace all
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by TechsNG: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chai! See suspense cry
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Pascalberry(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kai. .wer dis captain lah. . .u wan qive perx0n heart attack. . .talk am finish lah(makinq sense) angry
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by phemie007(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
cool

Reading#
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by mayoadegbola(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
I am refreshing my phone every 5 secs now. Classcaptain, where you at?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Fidelismaria: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
I go curse dis classcaptain ooooo Make una beg me make a no curse am
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by terra1: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
classcaptain ooooooooooo

help the situation on ground but 100% following
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by sheyflixy1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Feeling u[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin cheesy

WARNING.

The following epiodes are rated 18 + by the Nairaland stories viewer board.. Proceed with caution.

!!!!.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE..( The Chopping )

My hand touch the thing,she no talk....my heart was beating fast ....Maybe she think say na Mistake...or she was too engrossed in the movie . Again,i held it.This time, i made sure i held it more firmly...

Na dis time she con pause d Film.. Space button ...pam...

My heart day beat fast .pa pa pa pa..eeh,shey i never bring trouble on top myself so ?? I stylishly withdrew my hand
"
She looked me straight in the eyes, kept her firm gaze on me..

" what took you so long " " She finally said with a smile on her face.
" What " I asked, startled beyond imagination yet relieved at d same time..

" She moved closer to me,curled her hands around my neck and brought my hands to her waist.. I could feel the beads around her waist line as she sat her massive yansh on my erect Gbola "

" huuu '' i moaned as d Softness of the yansh chemistrified itself with my blood filled Gbola ,which in turn resulted in giving me immense pleasure.

' You see" She said as she used one hand to move d Laptop to the floor and the other to caress my head as her firm breasts laid seige to my face,soft like a pillow and roaming freely from my nose to my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

Am a Practical girl, ..If u want me,u get me..u make a move " she said As she untied my belt ,putting her fingers in her mouth and rolling it across my chest.

" All d Semi half nude banners,and all, You really think i dont understand?? What do u take me for ...boy ?? She said as she giggled seductively.

God !" I was in cloud nine...My erect gbola kept pushing her yansh up yet the weight of d yansh as she slowly grinded it on my preek made it balance on it like icing on cake.

I placed my Hands on her boobs and grabbed it like d way A Lady grabs her Teddy bear.

" Oh boo " She moaned.. i sharply remove her top while she placed her hands across my shoulders and the other hand on my laps as she twerked her yansh away on my preek.

" Baby am gonna take care of u today " Huh...
" Yea baby"
" Can u talk dirty to me " " She asked
" Of course .... ..
" Huh she moaned as i finally removed her White push up bra leaving d Pointy dangling towers to my face..Hehe ..Dis is bwests, not dat milkless, slippers of a mammalian glands wey eveglan was Punishing me.. with.

8 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by JOSH002(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
captain cun sail ur ship b4 he capside o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by drizzy009: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
ClassCaptain:
grin cheesy

WARNING.

The following epiodes are rated 18 + by the Nairaland stories viewer board.. Proceed with caution.

!!!!.
lol, no 16 years for here before na grin grin
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Pascalberry(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ride on with a hypersonic speed br0' belyk a ß-2 spirit jet cool
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by JOSH002(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
upload sharpaly abeg.ur suspense dey kill o
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by gsparks01(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
I just hope these all happened in your dream coz it was too predictable....watching
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

" Oh Slap my ass ...slap my ass....
" Who am i to disobey my Lord..I gave dat mountain of ass a Resounding slap..Infact all my pains and suffering na hin i channel to that slap.

Oohin " ..she shouted.. i no.sabi weda na d slap pain am or na the pleasure.Either way..i slapped that ass life comot.

I nibbled on the Breasts like a rat for a while while she kept rocking my boat.. Gosh.i needed to penetrate right now..

I slowly pushed her off ,Stood up and hurriedly remove my jeans and trousers ..She also stood up and went straight to the Stereo player to continue playing the songs as she increased the volume of .the Weekend 's Often as it played in d Background.

I hurriedly picked up my Durex condom and was still struggling with tearing d pack when she Turn Back and saw my Gbola pointing to the North...

" Oh my ...She screamed on sighting my Instrument of massive destruction..

Oh my..she screamed as she walked closer and Knelt down before " The Master Stick ".. She collected the Condom i day struggle with and threw it on d bed..

My own body was shaking and vibrating as i felt her hands fully but gently on my gbola"

She rubbed her hands all over as i stood and ran my hands through her hair at d same time scooping her benevolent breasts.

Next was d taste of her lips on my cock..oh my God..She just had this technique i have never see before. She first licked intervally .running her lips through d tip...

Oh my God..She now balanced her tongue on my preek cap,and swallowed d whole package.Sucking it in and out like a lollilop..

it was Hard to believe Dis was the same Fellowship, Fiery Fire Spitting Ichinbong... here she was, speaking in " Tongues" In my room..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Omo dis one Wey e be like say u succeed so,hmmmnnn. U sure say no be HIV level? Else wetin remain?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by tomzee2(f): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
U never put ur phone on record oh..... I no want hear say u forget becus of the sweetness of her body oh
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by iomoge2(f): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
ClassCaptain:
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

" Oh Slap my ass ...slap my ass....
" Who am i to disobey my Lord..I gave dat mountain of ass a Resounding slap..Infact all my pains and suffering na hin i channel to that slap.

Oohin " ..she shouted.. i no.sabi weda na d slap pain am or na the pleasure.Either way..i slapped that ass life comot.

I nibbled on the Breasts like a rat for a while while she kept rocking my boat.. Gosh.i needed to penetrate right now..

I slowly pushed her off ,Stood up and hurriedly remove my jeans and trousers ..She also stood up and went straight to the Stereo player to continue playing the songs as she increased the volume of .the Weekend 's Often as it played in d Background.

I hurriedly picked up my Durex condom and was still struggling with tearing d pack when she Turn Back and saw my Gbola pointing to the North...

" Oh my ...She screamed on sighting my Instrument of massive destruction..

Oh my..she screamed as she walked closer and Knelt down before " The Master Stick ".. She collected the Condom i day struggle with and threw it on d bed..

My own body was shaking and vibrating as i felt her hands fully but gently on my gbola"

She rubbed her hands all over as i stood and ran my hands through her hair at d same time scooping her benevolent breasts.

Next was d taste of her lips on my cock..oh my God..She just had this technique i have never see before. She first licked intervally .running her lips through d tip...

Oh my God..She now balanced her tongue on my preek cap,and swallowed d whole package.Sucking it in and out like a lollilop..

it was Hard to believe Dis was the same Fellowship, Fiery Fire Spitting Ichinbong... here she was, speaking in " Tongues" In my room..
Hian
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by johnp2(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
You Are trying to give some people on NL sleepless night
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2015

What happens the Next Morning.. How really did this Visit change my Life...??

What is the relationship between Pastor Seun and Ichinbong.. ? Was he d one who actually told inchinbong to apologize to boo ??

.. What exactly brought about d Connection between Mrs Akorowem and Ichinbong .

.How on earth ,did d collaborative effort of Mrs Akorowem and Ichinbong led to d Total damage of Boo' s and his promiscuous life style.

what about d Bet?? Will his guys let him go Scot free ?? Did Boo even eventually get to even sleep with ichinbong sef ??

wetin con end Boo life self. .

All these and more in the Episode Finale " CONNECTIONS ,APPEARANCES AND RESOLUTION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Pascalberry(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Class captain. .u nah real class captain for dis kind matter o wink
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by johnp2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
HABa captain why now

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply)

Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.