Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? (2357 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by Feelitx(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2009
Dramatic changes = Cheating. There is always a clue.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by Doffypops: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2009
whitelexi:

I always thought people were genuinely decieved when their partners were cheating, but now i know some people will continue being cheated cos their own blindness is out of this world grin

A guy who cannot spot any difference in his babe's behaviour when she's cheating is surely doomed. No girl can hide everything, there is always a clue. . . You dont even need to know her whereabouts, just call her and listen to her tone, if she's with someone, u will surely know. . . If she doesn't answer the phone, and the trend continues over a period, a trend that never existed before. . . Then u r justified if u decide to investigate.

@whitelexi the expert, pls excuse my curiousity, but how come you know so much? You have a knack for dating cheating girls or what?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2009
Doffypops:

@whitelexi the expert, pls excuse my curiousity, but how come you know so much? You have a knack for dating cheating girls or what?

The same way i know u're being sarcarstic right now grin grin grin

Every good head thinks, and every good thinking leads to good products (See the Toyota Ad). So if u sit down and compare current attitude to initial attitude, and the difference states that things are getting worse. . . There is a good reason for further investigation.

You watch the program called Cheaters on tv. . . Do u honestly think that the people who go to cheaters have not had any suspicions at all? They go because they've seen signs of cheating partners.

I dont know why una dey drag this issue in all directions, to the extent that i'm now recieving hate text messages grin The bottom line is that i've said my mind and those of u who want to hate have a right to, afterall, this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by bluespice(f): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2009
y'all should cut whitelexi n tboy some slack
dudes' got a point

u cant catch her unless she's willing to be caught, slips up or tells u
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by systems: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2009
I dont know why una dey drag this issue in all directions, to the extent that[b] i'm now recieving hate text messages[/b]

How did they get your number?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by 190: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2009
ooh my Gawd
I love this thread
please kip the replies rollin

im really scared of girls now
so u mean they can actually get a guy
2 understand that they are in a relationship
and they both act a fool, Goosh my gf really nid some serious questioning!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by tboy1(m): 12:10am On Apr 29, 2009
190:

ooh my Gawd
I love this thread
please kip the replies rollin
im really scared of girls now
so u mean they can actually get a guy
2 understand that they are in a relationship
and they both act a fool, Goosh my gf really nid some serious questioning!
LMAO cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 29, 2009
Whatever happened to trust? grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by 190: 12:24am On Apr 29, 2009
@stillwater
girls cheatin is unbreable even 2 the angels in heaven
anyway Trust is there undisturbed!

how are ya!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? by DJYAOUNDE(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
AH SOME GIRLS THIER CHATTING ONLINE ALWAYS NA SO NA THIER TIMEAH SOME GIRLS THIER CHATTING ONLINE ALWAYS NA SO NA THIER TIMEAH SOME GIRLS THIER CHATTING ONLINE ALWAYS NA SO NA THIER TIME

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? / At What Age Did You First Fall In Love?? / Wife Worked In Same Company With Her Husband , Trouble Vs Wahala = ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.