Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

End of story. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / End of story. (23214 Views)

His Siblings Versus Our Marriage: Is This The End Of My Marriage? / End of Part 1 / Is This The End Of Sex As We Know It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
omoharry:
lol....Mr Man...you so much love her that is why you are sympathetic to her excuses for not picking your calls....were u expecting her to tell u that she has another man in her life who is is serving a particular purpose in her life. from all the instances you have told us..it is only obvious that she has a distraction and she does not want to loose you either in other to secure both side...follow you instinct and not you heart...right now you heart cannot distinguish btw truth and lies from you love one.Anyway i pray you have the wisdom to settle this issue without getting hurt at the end.
well thanks
Re: End of story. by spankyflex(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hahaha see as this girls the carry the matter for head as if the have not done worst Oga scantee just give her the benefit of doubt for now while keeping your eyes wide open to avoid punishing her wrongly.peace

1 Like

Re: End of story. by crackhaus: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
MarvellousGod:
You're such an insecure guy! !! Give the girl a rest please. ..

You practically control her life yet you say you trust her... she's probably fed up with your insecure attitudes. .. just look at all your comments on this thread.. monitoring and questioning her all the time...
Don't even know your stand, you say she can't cheat on you yet you want to cancel the wedding cos you suspect she cheats... undecided

Please cancel the wedding, it will do her good....

Until you get a clear evidence, she may or may not be cheating on you. .. quit making assumptions. .

I really can't date an insecure guy like you. . More like monitoring spirit undecided
Lol, common now...how can you think he's an insecure guy? cheesy
Give him a break jor... gringrin

Someone, another guy whom she isn't related to by blood, spent nights in the same room with her, a girl he plans to marry...and you call him insecure? cheesycheesy
Does the definition of insecurity now preclude common sense? grin

MarvellousGod,
Someone else, another lady not related to your partner by blood, spends nights with him on one of his (or your) trips...and you want to tell me that your first instinct, in order not to betray your percieved sense of security, is to be content in the feeble excuse that you trust your man. cheesy
Really? grin

7 Likes

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
duduade:
I have shared a bed with an opposite sex for almost two weeks.. we were on a job... buh cash stripped to get another room.. and believe me nothing of sort happened. .
ya i believe is possible bro, the gal might not be thinking any of such bt u know how guys behaves, is almost 70% impossible for a guy to sleeping on the same bed with a pretty young gal witout thinking wild.. Especially when both are singles
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
crackhaus:

Someone, another guy whom she isn't related to by blood, spent nights in the same room with her, a girl he plans to marry...and you call him insecure? cheesycheesy

MarvellousGod,
Someone else, another lady not related to your partner by blood, spends nights with him on one of his (or your) trips...and you want to tell me that your first instinct, in order not to betray your percieved sense of security, is to be content in the feeble excuse that you trust your man. cheesy
Really? grin
thank u bro help me ask her, easier said than done.
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
spankyflex:
Hahaha see as this girls the carry the matter for head as if the have not done worst Oga scantee just give her the benefit of doubt for now while keeping your eyes wide open to avoid punishing her wrongly.peace
that was exactly what i am trying to avoid bro, she said that what was making that noise was a phone her lodgemate pluged in her room to charge.. The reason y i got made was that she ignored my calls only to text me after an hour.
Re: End of story. by crackhaus: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
thank u bro help me ask her, easier said than done.
You're welcome.

I'm not saying, and however, can't be sure that your girl is cheating on you...but you've got very good reason to be bothered. gringrin
It's got nothing to do with insecurity, or least of all, your level of trust for her...
Re: End of story. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
@OP... I guess that you babe is schooling in IMSU. But seriously i personally don't think she's cheating on you. Its normal thing with school life, lodge mates(guys) do have access to some babes apartment freely...infact they sleep in dia rooms smtimes with nothing attached. Its just a normal sch life, don't conclude yet bro the babe might be innocent. You never can tell.
Re: End of story. by viclawz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
babysophie:
U shld v told us u wanted us to beg her for u na.
gal y re u taking it serious as if u re related to d so called gal or are d Gal he is talking about
Re: End of story. by mployer(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
bro the guy is not her ex, is her gf brother, though she is older that guy but the guy has huge body structure that u will not believe, my problem is nt really about the guy spending 2 weeks in her room since i believe in trust, bt the fact she never told me about it until i found out myself, i would'nt mind paying for a guest house for 2weeks 4 d guy, bt she believe she dnt want me to get upset that was why she never told me abt it. The funiest part is sharing same bed 2geda when i asked her why so? Her defence was weak, that is raining season she can't the guy to sleep on the floor, niether can she. I told her why not beg ur lodge mate guys to allow the guy be sleeping there while he eats and bath in ur house, she don't want to inconvienence anybody.

You heard all these and still believed

A grown man shared same bed with your gf alone for 2 weeks and she still convinced You nothing happened?

I think we should learn to accept truths no matter how bad It hurts.

5 Likes

Re: End of story. by qhutetomsel(f): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
scantee:
the arrangement was not done out of a rush because they guy came with cloths that he will use for period of two weeks, 2ndly that her so called friend was her friend during their JSS class in secondary school and only got in touch bak through facebook and have not seen for over 8yrs, is her twinsted that told me that the guy is her frnds bro not that i have any other source i got the information. As u said is no need she telling me about the guy temporal stay in her house, if i may ask you, if ur man is housing a gal that is above 22yrs for two weeks and he never told u even when u guys talks on phone often he never told u he has a vistor and u found along the line how would u take it? Ur man sharing the same bed with a gal almost the same age with him for two weeks..
I understand you bro. I know it can be so suspicious but please give her the benefits of doubt, love her with your eyes open till u have a concrete evidence cos if u break up with her based on the evidences you have there will definitely be dispute among the families nd they might even say 'he has seen another girl that's why he wants to break up with her'

its obvious u still love dis gal.. dnt let your sentiments be cloud ur judgement.
Re: End of story. by qhutetomsel(f): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
spankyflex:
exactly my point. scantee please just give her a last chance with your eyes wide open.
Re: End of story. by Chubhie: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
The seed of suspicion has already been sown and given room to germinate.

How do you as a man value Loyalty,Honour,Respect,Trust?

Now, you said you guys are good with some wonderful memories to treasure right? You've got no hard evidence to back up your claims that she's cheating. It is normal when you are in love and the mere object of your attraction with another plays and messes up your mind. You can project these thoughts into her if you are not careful and she acts it out without you guys consciously knowing this cos you guys are so in love and connections are engaged on soul level. It is a delicate and dangerous level to get into with someone who lacks understanding beyond the physical feel good you guys share and enjoy.

I don't like to see beautiful things go bad. You are the Man and needs to take physical and spiritual drivers sit of your relationship and lead your woman. She needs to know what you stand for and what is not acceptable. She maybe acting innocently. No relationship is perfect and takes real hard work from both parties. There are no guarantees that the next lady will be an angel. You still need to work on yourself. I wish to tell you more.
Re: End of story. by Acidosis(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
OP please don't let anyone deceive you. A guy and a girl cannot live under the same 1 room apartment for 2 weeks without sexual and sensual attempts/acts.

I repeat do not let anyone deceive YOU.

A girl who really respects her man would leave the room for the guy till he exits the town. A girl who respects her man would beg her male friends or classmates in campus to accommodate the guy. A girl who respects her man would let the guy know its improper for two opposite s e x to live in a 1 room apartment.

A reasonable girl won't even seek her partner's consent as it is senseless to discuss such. There are 101 alternatives; she simply did what she did to get what she wanted.

Are you also saying both slept on the same bed and nothing happened? grin lmao

I guess they left the room for each other while bathing & getting dressed grin

I would have considered a rethink had it been your girl is in her late twenties or thirties.

However, saying a twenty something year old girl slept on the same bed with a male friend for 2 weeks and nothing happened is barbaric.

Don't even try and imagine what they did together. JUST BREAK UP, I MEAN NOW!

7 Likes

Re: End of story. by Acidosis(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
crackhaus:

MarvellousGod,
Really? grin

I won't even sleep in the same room alone with my female cousin.

The way some people define insecurity is laughable.

Even when all evidences are against the lady, they'll still find a way to call the guy 'insecure.

3 Likes

Re: End of story. by MOM1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Read between the lines bruh.. You are always on the move due to the nature of your job and can't trust her anymore. Will your job change when you are married? NO. Think about it in as much that you feel you want to settle down and have someone you can trust, you don't want someone that will be a distraction later in life. If you can't tame her now when will you do it. Believe me some people don't change when they are married but can only get worse.

If i were you i will rather look for someone who is working and ready to settle down. There are lot of ladies in their 20s that are working already.
Re: End of story. by crackhaus: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Acidosis:

I won't even sleep in the same room alone with my female cousin.

The way some people define insecurity is laughable.

Even when all evidences are against the lady, they'll still find a way to call the guy 'insecure.
Honestly, I was shocked when I saw that comment...no exaggerations!
It was the only reason I logged in then, just so I could respond to it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: End of story. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
crackhaus:

MarvellousGod,
Really? grin
grin grin grin
I don't support the girl's action even though I know a lot of people that housed the opposite sex during post ume. . I don't support her because she should have told her guy about it...

But look at the guy's comments on here, he plays plank on her, has all her passwords, called her 22 times, keeps asking people about the girl's behavior, already called his dad to tell him the girl is cheating on him.. undecided undecided

As I said before, the girl may be cheating or not, op has no solid evidence..

2 Likes

Re: End of story. by crackhaus: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin
I don't support the girl's action even though I know a lot of people that housed the opposite sex during post ume. . I don't support her because she should have told her guy about it...

But look at the guy's comments on here, he plays plank on her, has all her passwords, called her 22 times, keeps asking people about the girl's behavior, already called his dad to tell him the girl is cheating on him.. undecided undecided

His obvious clinginess and controlling behaviour aside, on this particular situation however, he has every reason to think and feel the way he does.
Re: End of story. by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2015
crackhaus:

His obvious clinginess and controlling behaviour aside, on this particular situation however, he has every reason to think and feel the way he does.
@bolded, that's what I was addressing in my post, you may need to go back and see the posts I quoted.
Re: End of story. by dBard: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2015
mployer:

You heard all these and still believed

A grown man shared same bed with your gf alone for 2 weeks and she still convinced You nothing happened?

I think we should learn to accept truths no matter how bad It hurts.

The o.p is thinking with his emotions.
I once spent 4 days at Abuja in 2007 with a female friend and the only day I crashed on d bed was the last day and that was because she invited me to (later found out it was because she was feeling.............)

Dude, THAT alone is a big question mark.

Excuses are sold f kobo kobo
Re: End of story. by dBard: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:
OP please don't let anyone deceive you. A guy and a girl cannot live under the same 1 room apartment for 2 weeks without sexual and sensual attempts/acts.

I repeat do not let anyone deceive YOU.

A girl who really respects her man would leave the room for the guy till he exits the town. A girl who respects her man would beg her male friends or classmates in campus to accommodate the guy. A girl who respects her man would let the guy know its improper for two opposite s e x to live in a 1 room apartment.

A reasonable girl won't even seek her partner's consent as it is senseless to discuss such. There are 101 alternatives; she simply did what she did to get what she wanted.

Are you also saying both slept on the same bed and nothing happened? grin lmao

I guess they left the room for each other while bathing & getting dressed grin

I would have considered a rethink had it been your girl is in her late twenties or thirties.

However, saying a twenty something year old girl slept on the same bed with a male friend for 2 weeks and nothing happened is barbaric.

Don't even try and imagine what they did together. JUST BREAK UP, I MEAN NOW!

**walks into supermart, buys 2 cartons of Orijin f onward delivery to Acidosis's address.. reads last line, removes 2 bottles**
grin

4 Likes

Re: End of story. by Acidosis(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2015
dBard:

**walks into supermart, buys 2 cartons of Orijin f onward delivery to Acidosis's address.. reads last line, removes 2 bottles**
grin
grin
Re: End of story. by stunningjudy(f): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2015
MarvelousGod, u usually write meaningful stuffs on this forum but calling this op, insecure is a no-no for me. D guy has every right to complain, if she has nothing to hide why did she not pick his calls? 22 times no be here o! Secondly, most university babes usually have school boyfriend n then working class boyfriend or fiancée.
Scantee, if u leave her she won't die! Fainting isn't cardiac arrest. Just follow ur heart, u can give d relationship a break for a while n get convinced before u proceed.

2 Likes

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2015
stunningjudy:
MarvelousGod, u usually write meaningful stuffs on this forum but calling this op, insecure is a no-no for me. D guy has every right to complain, if she has nothing to hide why did she not pick his calls? 22 times no be here o! Secondly, most university babes usually have school boyfriend n then working class boyfriend or fiancée.
Scantee, if u leave her she won't die! Fainting isn't cardiac arrest. Just follow ur heart, u can give d relationship a break for a while n get convinced before u proceed.
Thanx dear, we going to have a family meeting on sunday both the families to determine the next tin..
Re: End of story. by stunningjudy(f): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2015
scantee:
Thanx dear, we going to have a family meeting on sunday both the families to determine the next tin..
Sorry but is it ur family that will decide for both of u?

4 Likes

Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin

you seem to be too fast in taking judgement, where i my post did i mention i asked people about her behaviour? I only said i asked her twins sister about the guy that spent two weeks in her room which she comfirmed is her frnd bro, mind u i never told my dad anyting concerning cheat or not, i only told him i will like to disscus something with him concerning my girl which he seem not interested nothing more.
Re: End of story. by scantee(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2015
stunningjudy:

Sorry but is it ur family that will decide for both of u?
Never but to keep the family relationship irrespective of my decision.
Re: End of story. by karbridals(f): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Well its not every lady that has self control.to u as a very busy person its will be easy for u to stay for 5momths(which is very hard to see these days)without seeing a woman but will be hard for her as a student to stay without going out to have fun with her friends.

If she could hide something as important as bringing in a male visitor without telling u then she must have done a lot at ur back too.

The thing is,she is still young and may still want to have fun.u wldnt also rule out the fact that she may or may not have a school boy friend.she is really not ready for marriage but for some reasons she is scared of losing u now.

1 Like

Re: End of story. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
scantee:
Sorry for calling you insecure ok? smiley
All the best....

Stunningjudy, my moniker has two 'Ls'...
Re: End of story. by stunningjudy(f): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Sorry for calling you insecure ok? smiley
All the best....

Stunningjudy, my moniker has two 'Ls'...

At d end of d day God is still marvelous and marvellous na
Re: End of story. by WHOcarex: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
scantee:
bro i understand ur point, though my problem now is how do i present it before my parents and hers? Especially my dad who had already made her favorite wife among all my elder brothers wife even when we are not married yet, also u know i don't have any strong evidence to present since i never caught her red handed. My only regret now is that i rushed introduce her to my parents which i should'nt have, any ma dad/elder bros then and uncle questioned me well b4 the introduction if am really sure that shez ma final i said YES, i even had serious misunderstanding with my elder bro when he tried to stop my dad them frm approving the plans. How do i face them nw? Note; she has a very gud character in any oda tin except this one am suspecting which she still denying.
Tell your dad about the two incidents. He will advice you on what to do.

Again, based on the nature of your job, you don't need a cgeating wife. Befire yiu go get heart attack. Use your head bro.

All the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear / He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.