Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) (3511 Views)

I Can Shave My Hair If It Pleases You – Slay Queen Begs For Husband On Facebook / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Sorry no list this time.

This is my opinion, 'love' is what we call it but it means 'scam' to nigerian girls of this era.

We all know guys fall in love at sight of any beautiful girl while she uses him knowing he has fall for her. #fact guys make wrong choices/decisions when in love.

¤ I had once confronted my mother because she was against a girl I loved when I was 19years ¤

I will advice guys to stop searching/falling in 'love' rather search for a girl that pleases your eyes and taste , test-drive her sexually if skillful in bed date/marry her.

Don't be fooled, true love is a 'MYTH' , this era its all about 'SEX'

if you think I'm wrong prove me wrong with a strong reason

Cc
Sveen
Cutehector
Naijaboiy
Ronald4lif
Iamatribalist
Sunexy
Agarawu23
Oahray
Dharay99
Vizkiz
Kingsley1000
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle
Primeministerr
Profojah
Falconey
Fantazia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2015
I agree, It's a big scam!

I pity small boys and girls of nowadays, The only true love you can get from anybody is the one your parents show to you, every other one is conditional.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by misspicy(f): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2015
I agree love in our present day Nigeria is a scam among the guys of nairaland grin

Buh true love happens to those who allow it,flows in them till they grow old together tongue

#teamtruelove is the best

5 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by dkronicle(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2015
When u guys can't stop loving girls dat fall for guyz easily... Change d kinds of girls u toast
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:
I agree love in our present day Nigeria is a scam among the guys of nairaland grin

Buh true love happens to those who allow it,flows in them till they grow old together tongue

ofcourse its true love , you offer him sex, he'll offer you money,go against his will to be with you, spend 200naira on his mother/siblings but 2million on you.
Take all kinds of drugs to satisfy you in bed so that you won't go to other dicks(which most of you still do). ETC

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2015
dkronicle:
When u guys can't stop loving girls dat fall for guyz easily... Change d kinds of girls u toast
how do you know people's overt actions? From 2 to 3 meetings or seeing them around you?

1 Like

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I agree, It's a big scam!

I pity small boys and girls of nowadays, The only true love you can get from anybody is the one your parents show to you, every other one is conditional.
we are the victims, after marrying her that's when you'll know their true self.

They are all fakes!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by falconey(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

wow! #teamtruelove

Where can I get one and how much?

2 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by misspicy(f): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
ofcourse its true love , you offer him sex, he'll offer you money,go against his will to be with you, spend 200naira on his mother/siblings but 2million on you.
Take all kinds of drugs to satisfy you in bed so that you won't go to other dicks(which most of you still do). ETC
Lol.....

2 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by misspicy(f): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2015
falconey:

wow! #teamtruelove Where can I get one and how much?
Lol....i dnt tink it is sold
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Lol.....
undecided we have too much to offer
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2015
"Test-drive them sexually"
Steady gonking#

2 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2015
angry My current lady is showing me true love abeg...this thread is an insult to her sweet personality
Uwww I forgot she is not nigerian..OP sorry
All nigerian ladies from 26 years down are bunch of money mongers!!! Sex driven automatic punas!

3 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2015
stupidity:
"Test-drive them sexually"

Steady gonking#
undecided cheesy undecided
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by dkronicle(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2015
Best girls to easily get and that are likely to stay are d once dat don't go out or emotional once dat av been forked out in relationship matters.. They just need a guy they can trust...
DAVIYJONESS:
how do you know people's overt actions? From 2 to 3 meetings or seeing them around you?
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
angry My current lady is showing me true love abeg...this thread is an insult to her sweet personality
Uwww I forgot she is not nigerian..OP sorry
All nigerian ladies from 26 years down are bunch of money mongers!!! Sex driven automatic punas!
oh! You almost fooled me like my ex.

Cc
Misspicy

1 Like

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2015
dkronicle:
Best girls to easily get and that are likely to stay are d once dat don't go out or emotional once dat av been forked out in relationship matters.. They just need a guy they can trust...
wrong! most tend to be scammers to payback for their ex deeds.

1 Like

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
oh! You almost fooled me like my ex.

Cc
Misspicy
I won't "fool you"...I go empty you!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by dkronicle(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
wrong! most tend to be scammers to payback for their ex deeds.

A girl can't scam u unless you allow her to..
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Enjoying truelove like maaaaaaaaaaaad grin

Hardluck @ Op tongue
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by Sunexy(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

I av always told u...am different from other NL guys

I gave u true love but u dint allow it..if u allow it nw, we myt grow old together..

Gimme a chance embarassed
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2015
@DAVIYJONESS, you are not wrong at all, the word true love is 100% dead amongs NIGERIAN LADIES, 90%dead amongs the rest african ladies and 80%dead in Europe,ASIA and America, the main controlling factor now is Money, money controls relationship, have u ever heard of d saying that says when poverty comes in tru d door, love runs out tru d window. "so as a guy just make money and u can get dat girl, not bcaus she loves u, but bcaus she likes u bcaus u can take care of her. "as 4 d ladies its unfortunate dat d guys have learnt their lessons so its all about perfect body, sex sex sex in exchange 4 their money.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by Sveen: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Falling in love with these females of our time is kinda abysmal. The girls sees relationships as their occupation and means of income, thereby, scamming the guy outta his hard earned money just to be on his payroll.

If you don't wanna be a victim of lugubrious mien, I'll advice y'all to only date a girl that loves you, don't try to please any girl to have affection for you; they are not worth it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2015
dkronicle:

A girl can't scam u unless you allow her to..
I never allowed them I was being a gentleman ,respecting them
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Enjoying truelove like maaaaaaaaaaaad grin

Hardluck @ Op tongue
you mean 'fool love'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2015
fantazia:
@DAVIYJONESS, you are not wrong at all, the word true love is 100% dead amongs NIGERIAN LADIES, 90%dead amongs the rest african ladies and 80%dead in Europe,ASIA and America, the main controlling factor now is Money, money controls relationship, have u ever heard of d saying that says when poverty comes in tru d door, love runs out tru d window. "so as a guy just make money and u can get dat girl, not bcaus she loves u, but bcaus she likes u bcaus u can take care of her. "as 4 d ladies its unfortunate dat d guys have learnt their lessons so its all about perfect body, sex sex sex in exchange 4 their money.
hmmm great words from a great man

1 Like

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Sveen:
Falling in love with these females of our time is kinda abysmal. The girls sees relationships as their occupation and means of income, thereby, scamming the guy outta his hard earned money just to be on his payroll.

If you don't wanna be a victim of lugubrious mien, I'll advice y'all to only date a girl that loves you, don't try to please any girl to have affection for you; they are not worth it.
brilliant
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by ronald4lif(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Who didn't know about this before?.

1 Like

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by shiinihost: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
another heart broken kid. Love is for men....mature men and women.
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by Princeparix(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Why fall in love when you don't have money??

Ara o n'agba gi?

1 Like

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
you mean 'fool love'
she must have torn your heart too pieces grin
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
she must have torn your heart too pieces grin
I don't even have heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.