Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men (3021 Views)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2015
In this new age of sexual equality and women liberation (which I agree with), it has become obvious that women tend to out do men in vices especially in our clime!

Both men and women cheat! And yet it is common place for men to be forgiven and women crucified!

I believe these are the major reasons for this behaviour

1: Women get pregnant men don't!
I have never heard of a man suprising a woman by bringing a 18 year old child to a woman and telling her this is your child from the affair we had 19 years ago!

2: A woman can pass off someone elses child to you as your and you can't return the favour!
There is a case where a man married at 25 had 5 kids with his wife and spent the next 35 years training them only to find out @ 60 that none of them were his!
3: MOST Men pay the brideprice and cost of wedding!
They lose the economically when unions fail
4: Most custody cases favour women! Not only does the woman keep your kids but you have to pay allowances for their upkeep and she can embezzle part of the payment! Who wan audit am? In other words you are paying her for cheating on you
5: Men like other animals compete for mates! Imagine after all the stress and hypertension they go thru to win the woman and she turns out to be a cheat!

Sorry women its not the same yardstick you use in measuring cheating!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by tosyne2much(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2015
I think this thread is directed to the ladies

Ladies who cheat, where art thou ?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2015
In fact eh... I totally concur.
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
grin
seconded o,
Some qirlz sha...
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by midehi2(f): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2015
women taking the lead grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by KELVINXY: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2015
midehi2:

I dey look you with one eye wink
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by jonsin(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2015
women don suffer o
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by misspicy(f): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
I think this thread is directed to the ladies

Ladies who cheat, where art thou ?
Here we are cheesy.....
One man cannot handle us na tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by midehi2(f): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
KELVINXY:

I dey look you with one eye wink
look with two eyes jare
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
Imagine angry
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by midehi2(f): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:
Here we are cheesy..... One man cannot handle us na tongue
tell them o
they aint tired of talking about women
we rock cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by Richardonald(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
jykeggt:
In this new age of sexual equality and women liberation (which I agree with), it has become obvious that women tend to out do men in vices especially in our clime!

Both men and women cheat! And yet it is common place for men to be forgiven and women crucified!

I believe these are the major reasons for this behaviour

1: Women get pregnant men don't!
I have never heard of a man suprising a woman by bringing a 18 year old child to a woman and telling her this is your child from the affair we had 19 years ago!

2: A woman can pass off someone elses child to you as your and you can't return the favour!
There is a case where a man married at 25 had 5 kids with his wife and spent the next 35 years training them only to find out @ 60 that none of them were his!
3: MOST Men pay the brideprice and cost of wedding!
They lose the economically when unions fail
4: Most custody cases favour women! Not only does the woman keep your kids but you have to pay allowances for their upkeep and she can embezzle part of the payment! Who wan audit am? In other words you are paying her for cheating on you
5: Men like other animals compete for mates! Imagine after all the stress and hypertension they go thru to win the woman and she turns out to be a cheat!

Sorry women its not the same yardstick you use in measuring cheating!
you said the truth..a woman you are feeding taking care of and stil yet carry your honey pot and give it to anoda man
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by midehi2(f): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Harbosede02:
Imagine angry
we are too much
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by funlord(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
undecided
misspicy:

Here we are cheesy.....

Since you have admitted to this, why do you now start barking whenever the homies call you a SLUT?

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by KELVINXY: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2015
midehi2:

look with two eyes jare

cheesy grin

I see. shocked shocked shocked

Buh I won't say wat I saw shaa lipsrsealed
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by misspicy(f): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Since you have admitted to this, why do you now start barking whenever the homies call you a SLUT?
Lol....i dnt know what you talking about tho....this must be a case of mistaken identity,no be me u dey look for,scan d thread wella tongue
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2015
6. Their punnany becomes so slack thereby reducing the ecstasy.

7. They loose their glorious crown as the men's pride as no man who knew about the cheating stuff will no longer take pride in calling or seeing them as his pride.

8. They are good habourers of diseases.

9. Their punnanies will start to stink and becomes greasy.

May God bless all the ladies and women who have never opened their legs to boys/men other than their husbands, bfs, fiances etc.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by SeverusSnape(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Help me ask them.
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Here we are cheesy.....

Huh! How many have you opened your legs to?
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by misspicy(f): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2015
midehi2:

tell them o

they aint tired of talking about women

we rock cool
They will be tired very soon my dear,i dont even blame them,am just happy girls are dealing with them that they run to NL to cry...lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by misspicy(f): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2015
emmyrichie:

Huh! How many have you opened your legs to?

Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by tosyne2much(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Here we are cheesy.....
Keep it up.. Mura si soti gbo ?
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by misspicy(f): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Keep it up.. Mura is soti gbo ?
Okay cry
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by tosyne2much(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Okay cry
That's what it is tongue

Btw, sent you a message last week, NO REPLY

Wetin happen ? You dey use me do shakara abi?
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by misspicy(f): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's what it is tongue

Btw, send you a message last week, NO REPLY

Wetin happen ? You dey use me do shakara abi?

cool
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
midehi2:

You are right! That's Y some men use their boxing gloves to bring them back! (Seriously wrong sha for domestic violence) but if na me spend 35 years training another mans kids and loving em as my own only to find out that my wife made my dna redundant, I would still love the kids but na domestic terrorism my wife go face! grin

Truth is that women can win men in a lotta things but cheating should not be one of them!
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by tosyne2much(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

At all,taut i explained to u earlier naw,d email for nairaland pm not working again,okay copy this asap,amma take it down right now .

Please indicate its u
Copied !!! You can now take it down
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Here we are cheesy.....

And na una dey cause this kain wahala

zik4ever:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/man-kills-bricklayer-for-sleeping-with-his-wife/115102.html
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by misspicy(f): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2015
jykeggt:

And na una dey cause this kain wahala
No jor na kongi dey cause am
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

No jor na kongi dey cause am

Na lie jor! Na people like you wey carry heavy artillery for front and back come dey use seductive husky love nwa ntiti voice dey cause accident for road and trouser dey cause am!

Una go wear mini skirt dey pick biro for ground! As if that one no do una go dey do no bra day!

Men don't stand a chance!
Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2015
What is good for the goose is good for the....

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men by misspicy(f): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
jykeggt:

Na lie jor! Na people like you wey carry heavy artillery for front and back come dey use seductive husky love nwa ntiti voice dey cause accident for road and trouser dey cause am!

Una go wear mini skirt dey pick biro for ground! As if that one no do una go dey do no bra day!

Men don't stand a chance!
Hahahahahahaha....true talk....we will try to stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. / Some Girls Can Lie Enhhhhh / ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.