Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife (67868 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Bhella5(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Michellla:
Denomic
Not so bright are u? Denomic?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Funjosh(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Bad News sad
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by anytexy: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy
naijaobi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin active service indeed
cheesy
naijaobi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin active service indeed
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by rapmike(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason

Later you go dey fight guys were dey cheat.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by SUPOL(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2015
bellville:
In law, provocation is not a complete defence. If the defence of provocation succeeds, he would go to jail.
On a second thought, the man is not a hunter, so where did he get d gun? This is where mens rea n actus reus comes to play. What do u think my lord?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nayok(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the bricklayer a YORUBA man?
wait let association of namechecker confirm it for u
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by damyzino(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2015
sigiyaya:
no ....na igbo what differece does it make ?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by twosquare(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2015
kayo80:
Seriously, people would say what they would or wouldn't do if they were in that situation, but you NEVER can say for sure. I mean, your wife, the mother of your children, that you cherish so much, having sex with a bricklayer on a bare ground in the bush, and probably enjoying it. Men! I pray I never get to be in such situation.
I know, but it takes two to tango... This is not rape but she submitted herself willingly and open up to the concubine... In other words, the woman's heart is no longer fully with the husband.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Gagged: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2015
I'm speechless cry
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by damyzino(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2015
sigiyaya:
no ....na igbo what deference does it make ?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Codomainmainman(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
sigiyaya:

What did you mean by that dude?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by realowded(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason

I wonder how many more men will be sleeping with the woman when he is cooling off in jail...

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by gajerian(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
RIP good bricklayer u died in active service to womanity

grin grin grin cheesy [color=#990000][/color] war
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by 247notire(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
cescky:

i wonder how you reason.....

but on second guess and from your profile pic, your too young to understnad
You, my friend are the child here. Was it a case of rape? Dnt u knw the woman is the one to blame here cos she was cheating on her husband for Christ sake!!! If u see urself in same situation where a guy man is knacking ur woman u better leave d guy n face d girl. Nonsense. The husband deserves 25yrs in prison, he is a Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by damiloladuke: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
THATS JUST TOO BAD

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG or You Wanna Read My Funny PERSONAL DIARY [size=14pt]...check my SIGNATURE[/size]
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by twosquare(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
steffans:
I really want to understand the spirit behind SEX..

It's a sin to God b4 marriage.. Yet we break the rules.
Its not right when you are married and u do it with others..

But we find ourselves breaking all d rules..
What is really in dis SEX that makes we humans misbehave?

I keep wondering..
Same thing bro... It's a mystery Solomon himself can't decode.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Which kind investigation d woman won assist d police abeg.Will she be like,i was having sex with another man nd my husband came and shot him.....wtf!!!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by stchinedu: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
These whores ain't loyal mehn!
those men ain't responsible men!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by ZYZZA: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
jornie:
no vex ooo but...
you this guy leave me na
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by kunzaar83(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
what do u expect him to do? Even in a court of law he has a very reasonable defence, having caught them on the act and a in his hand @ the time he caught them, the worst thing that a man will do is to sleep with a married woman some 1ns wife intentionally, unless if its the woman that lied that she's not married and the man doesn't know, even d bible said that the worst thing a man can do is to sleep with some 1nce wife, the husband will forgive the person, even if the person revenge in the cheaters wife, he'll still not forgive him, the only punishment to that is death, for the woman she should expect anything and also karma
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by loswhite(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you can never predict Hw a man will react to such things So it is better to stay faithful or don't marry @ all so that you can be free to sleep with anybody
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Please why was the woman arrested?
Is it for having sex on the farm or killing her sex partner cos her husband did the killing. And what are they investigating again?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by damyzino(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2015
ZYZZA:
I blame buhari for not banning burantashi see what it has done

Buhari why
i hope the day you will make use of your brain will come quickly undecided
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by viclawz(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
my dear its not easy to b strong emotionally after seeing such esp when u have a gun in ur hand at dat point u don't think before acting.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Engrr(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2015
And what happened to the wife?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Ade001ng(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Franchise21:
Hmm
pathetic.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by damyzino(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
stchinedu:
those men ain't responsible men!
what are you saying ...because i think. you are defending the women
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by ZYZZA: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2015
damyzino:

i hope the day you will make use of your brain will come quickly undecided
will you leave me alone?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by kunzaar83(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:
You, my friend are the child here. Was it a case of rape? Dnt u knw the woman is the one to blame here cos she was cheating on her husband for Christ sake!!! If u see urself in same situation where a guy man is knacking ur woman u better leave d guy n face d girl. Nonsense. The husband deserves 25yrs in prison, he is a Mugu
u need to see a psychee Doctor something is wrong with u seriously
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Fearcom(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
RIP good bricklayer u died in active service to womanity

Muhahahahahaha!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by frisky2good(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2015
I would have killed the woman too. Does that make you scared now?

ginawest:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.