Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here (2815 Views)

It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. / A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go / I Need Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by olarhtunji(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2015
POST AND GET SOLUTION ASAP
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by misspicy(f): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Op what is ur qualification

1 Like

Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by dmola(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:
Op what is ur qualification

lmao
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Vinshu(f): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Op are you married or single?

If single.. please delete this thread
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by misspicy(f): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2015
dmola:

lmao

Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2015
olarhtunji:
if you have anything bothering you in your relationship be sure to posy here as am a professional relationship counsellor and would be happy to help

You claim that you are a relationship professional, yet you can't construct a proper english sentence.

A professional who doesn't know that a sentence is supposed to begin with the first word of that sentence beginning with a capital letter.

A professional who doesn't know how to effectively use commas.

A professional who posts without proof-reading his comments to eliminate a mistake.

Please 'Mr Professional', in case you don't know, first impression matters a lot and my first impression of you isn't anything to write home about.
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:
Op are you married or single?

If single.. please delete this thread

Sorry, but you are wrong. One doesn't need to experience a thing in other to be an expert in advising others or proffering solutions to problems regarding that particular thing.

Do psychologists need to experience mental or psychological illnesses before being able to medically and psychologically cater for their patients, including rendering advice? No.

1 Like

Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Vinshu(f): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2015
Darven:

Sorry, but you are wrong. One doesn't need to experience a thing in other to be an expert in advising others or proffering solutions to problems regarding that particular thing.

Do psychologists need to experience mental or psychological illnesses before being able to medically and psychologically cater for their patients, including rendering advice? No.

You cannot compare medical experts who studied for years and have encountered hundreds of cases over their years with one op on a faceless forum.

OK let's hear your relationship issues and have the op fix it grin
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by olarhtunji(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:

You cannot compare medical experts who studied for years and have encountered hundreds of cases over their years with one op on a faceless forum.

I bet you don't stay in Lagos or in a developed state.... because you lack manners like those who are in the village
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Op what is as am a? cry cry
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:

You misunderstood my comment. First of all, I never said I had a relationship problem that needed fixing.

Secondly, I never said I was in support of the OP being a relationship expert like he stated. Relationship experts don't just pop up on a section on some open forum, create a thread and decide to offer their services free of charge.

I made my comment because I noticed you had a wrong ideology that needed correction and reconstruction.

In the same way a medical expert might have studied for years and dealt with numerous medical cases, there could also be a marriage/relationship professional who might also have studied various marriages/relationships in different cultures and encountered different relationship problems, but yet never experienced a long term relationship.
But not experiencing such, doesn't make him any less of an expert.
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by misspicy(f): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Darven:

You misunderstood my comment. First of all, I never said I had a relationship problem that needed fixing.

Secondly, I never said I was in support of the OP being a relationship expert like he stated. Relationship experts don't just pop up on a section on some open forum, create a thread and decide to offer their services free of charge.

I made my comment because I noticed you had a wrong ideology that needed correction and reconstruction.

In the same way a medical expert might have studied for years and dealt with numerous medical cases, there could also be a marriage/relationship professional who might also have studied various marriages/relationships in different cultures and encountered different relationship problems, but yet never experienced a long term relationship.
Chai see big big grammers.....lol,why did i refuse to go to school sef,now am after two doing sales girl and no husband grin
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Vinshu(f): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
olarhtunji:

I bet you don't stay in Lagos or in a developed state.... because you lack manners like those who are in the village

I am from Cyprus. And I live in Cyprus.

Not Nigeria
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Chai see big big grammers.....lol,why did i refuse to go to school sef,now am after two doing sales girl and no husband grin

You are funny.
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by daxlasaint(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin grin if a hear am!!!
misspicy:

Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by misspicy(f): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
daxlasaint:
grin grin grin if a hear am!!!
Na true cry no one want to marry me coz i have 2 kids
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by daxlasaint(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Na true cry no one want to marry me coz i have 2 kids
then fools plenty for this life be that grin... A woman with a grt heart after 2 is still a woman with a grt hrt grin smiley
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by misspicy(f): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
daxlasaint:
then fools plenty for this life be that grin... A woman with a grt heart after 2 is still a woman with a grt hrt grin smiley
Thank you for your kind words smiley
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Darven:

You claim that you are a relationship professional, yet you can't construct a proper english sentence.

A professional who doesn't know that a sentence is supposed to begin with the first word of that sentence beginning with a capital letter.

A professional who posts without proof-reading his comments to eliminate a mistake.

Please 'Mr Professional', in case you don't know, first impression matters a lot and the my first impression of you isn't anything to write home about.
Mr first impression, you sef na olodo. grin
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by daxlasaint(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Thank you for your kind words smiley

You is welcome my dear, you is very welcome smiley
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Mr first impression, you sef na olodo. grin

Why?
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
olarhtunji:

Really nigga? The way some people reason though. undecided
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Darven:

Why?
Check the bolded in my previous quote. What's "the my first impreimpression"?
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Check the bolded in my previous quote. What's "the my first impreimpression"?

Does the bolded also make you an Olodo? If you agree it does, then I am okay with it, but if you agree it's just a mere typographic error, then that makes your earlier statement null and void.
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Darven:

Does the bolded also make you an Olodo? If you agree it does, then I am okay with it, but if you agree it's just a mere topographic error, then that makes your earlier statement null and void.
It is obvious that was a typographical error. Yours wasn't - it was a grammatical error.

By the way, it's not topographic, it's typographic. More importantly, "typographical error".

Grammatical error number 2!

1 Like

Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by olarhtunji(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
when you guys are through opening each others yan$h gerrout of my thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by kobonaire(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Need a solution from the relationship expert :
dating 3 women is rather challenging, how does one ensure that they don't get to know about each other or cross paths??
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by kathykathy(f): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Darven:

Please 'Mr Professional', in case you don't know, first impression matters a lot and my first impression of you isn't anything to write home about.
shut up,,u jst dey bend nyash dey kpuff
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by kathykathy(f): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Darven:

the prolem i av with u is u are too serious
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2015
kathykathy:
shut up,,u jst dey bend nyash dey kpuff

Excuse me?
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by olarhtunji(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2015
kobonaire:
Need a solution from the relationship expert :
dating 3 women is rather challenging, how does one ensure that they don't get to know about each other or cross paths??

my advice for you is to visit a psychiatrist... you a big and bad misogynist
Re: Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2015
kathykathy:
the prolem i av with u is u are too serious

Well, I don't know you and whatever you have to say isn't my problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do In This Situation? / Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality? / Buy Original Samsu Oil In Lagos 3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.