Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. (857 Views)

How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ladies lives revolves around relationship with men, they need relationship with men to achieve their goals in life, they need job they need men favour, they need sex they need men, they need basic needs and money they need men, to achieve all these they need to go into relationship with men

#fact no woman can go into no money relationship but guys can go into no sex relationship, guys don't need relationship with women to get what they need from them. women need men more than men need them.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by highpriestess: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
crap

1 Like

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
crap
if you have nothing upstairs please go mingle with your class

1 Like

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by highpriestess: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
if you have nothing upstairs please go mingle with your class
sorry,cos you lack both upstairs and downstairs.
pussyhoe indeed.

1 Like

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by whitebeard(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Another product of a faulty society..op go and find work or go and relax by the beach and stop advertising ur stupidity stupidly

2 Likes

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
whitebeard:
Another product of a faulty society..op go and find work or go and relax by the beach and stop advertising ur stupidity stupidly
some of you just like telling us your family history.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

sorry,cos you lack both upstairs and downstairs.
pussyhoe indeed.
It's a good thing you have pussy because nothing else to offer. empty head

1 Like

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by whitebeard(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
some of you just like telling us your family history.
I am talking to u undecided let's see if u can process what I just said..!!

1 Like

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by highpriestess: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
It's a good thing you have pussy because nothing else to offer. empty head
you have a head and dick but they are both useless.
headless chicken,cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
whitebeard:
I am talking to u undecided let's see if u can process what I just said..!!
it's "was" dummy

1 Like

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

you have a head and dick but they are both useless.
headless chicken,cry me a river.
Smelly bacteria pussy,go and wash down there

2 Likes

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by whitebeard(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
it's "was" dummy
just as I thought, better go and find somewhere to play..
Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
whitebeard:
just as I thought, better go and find somewhere to play..
Go learn some English boy.

1 Like

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by highpriestess: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Smelly bacteria pussy,go and wash down there
atleast,I have something to wash.
what of you?dickless thing.
Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by hopey8088(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
always add that in your own opinion and in your own level of experience, you can't speak for us all, i respect and love my girl because of what you're here to rant about, she loves me even when i had nothing and she stood with me till things got better. so mr, speak for yourself.

PUSSYHOE:
Ladies lives revolves around relationship with men, they need relationship with men to achieve their goals in life, they need job they need men favour, they need sex they need men, they need basic needs and money they need men, to achieve all these they need to go into relationship with men

#fact no woman can go into no money relationship but guys can go into no sex relationship, guys don't need relationship with women to get what they need from them. women need men more than men need them.

1 Like

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
You are right though
Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
women dont need men to achieve anything in life (apart from pregnancy)..... FACT!!! they only need men to get married because society in Nigeria look down on unmarried women (even if she is the most successful out there)

6 Likes

Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
well after the chaos of sex dolls we all know women scare easy no matter how much they claim not to need men they do.
Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by GOFRONT(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
A lady was put to test yesterdy to check her ability to be loyal and committed in a relationship if things eventually go south.......And she failed it!!!
Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by myself13: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bible said women are weaker vessels. maybe it's true.
Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by Jodha(f): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nothing person no go see for nairaland.... Mtsheww...
Re: It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. by Jodha(f): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
women dont need men to achieve anything in life (apart from pregnancy)..... FACT!!! they only need men to get married because society in Nigeria look down on unmarried women (even if she is the most successful out there)

One bottle of dry gin for yhu...

(1) (Reply)

The Virtues Of Marriage!!! / Why Girls Like To Carry Their Friend To Outing With Her Guy? / Nigerian Singer, Brymo Unclad, As He Performs Live In The U.K (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.