Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,569 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Great Benin City People Let Catch The Fun Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Benin City People Let Catch The Fun Here (494 Views)

Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Benin City People Let Catch The Fun Here by forex24(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
are you base in benin in any of the school in benin city, if yes you are at the right place. let hang out with each other. we hear of sugar daddy and mummy let have fun with our self. if u r alone and need company or some one to catch the fun with you call us and we make the arrangement for u guys to meet and let the fun roll. i base in uniben and many of our clients have enjoy the fun of been together n some r into good relationship that will last long. join us here as we open it up to other school who know u can connect to ur soul mate here.
if u r a guy n need a lady or if u r a lady n need a guy. we can help u out to calm ur head n body. jst call me n we make the deal. jst a little cash n u have the day to ur self. call me on 07030221535 toju by name.
Re: Great Benin City People Let Catch The Fun Here by forex24(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
guy from ugbowo some lady need in around to hang out holiday here is dry
Re: Great Benin City People Let Catch The Fun Here by forex24(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
lady in the house guys need u to calm the cool in uniben.
Re: Great Benin City People Let Catch The Fun Here by ojun50(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Give my number to a uniben babe who is ready to settle down
below u wil see d number
Re: Great Benin City People Let Catch The Fun Here by ojun50(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Give my number to a uniben babe who is ready to settle down
below u wil see d number

note final year oh

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / ;breakin Up Is Not Breaking Off / How To Know You Need Help (must See)!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.