Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys (3537 Views)

The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by ekemini606: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ever heard the saying that you can't have it all? Well it's true. In life we can't have it all. Its unfortunate we live in a world were money makes all the rules. If you can ignore the derogative associated with broke guys. You may actually start to see broke guy as a serious options for a date regardless.

Note! this are reason from person experience, so feel free to criticise.

Broke guy can't cheat much.

From my experience, I have notice that broke guys can't cheat much. They seem to be pretty much handicaped in this area. Its not that they don't wish to, they can't!. It cost a lot to cheat. seriousyly, cheating is expensive. Be it phones calls, secretly taking her out. Money is usually involve. Plenty of it!..unfortunately, this is the one thing broke guys lack. So I guess ladies your chances with a non cheating mate is best with a broke guy.

You are all they have.

When a broke guy says "baby you are all I have" he means it LITERARILY. I mean who else would want a broke guy except the person that's with a broke guys. Most broke guys, don't even have male friends_let alone female ones. Chances are you would always be the center of his universe.

3. They will always have time for you.

In one breath, i had said "we cant have it all" well in another am saying one cant possibly lack in everything.To this end i presume that since broke guys dont have money, they probably have time..lots of it.
So ladies if you really need someone to spend time on you, a brokers guy is your best pick. They have lots of it.

4. Broke guys are usually humble.

I mean what is there to be proud of. Broke guys don't take offence at little things. rich dude are always like.."how there you talk to me like that".., "do you know who your talking to".. Many brokers just simply laugh of your perceive/implied insults..because they know it's true and also because it's not the first time they've heard it. Ladies you would be shock how much of your shit broke a broke guy can take without blinking.

5.broke guys are creative and imaginative.
Broke guys don't usually have all the gadget of their rivals,hence they know they will have to come up with crazy/ inventive lies to trill their ladies. The once who have perfected this act, can weave a web of fantasy around you so that all you can do is laugh and smile.and when your tired of laughing and smiling, you would laugh and smile some more.

Lol! over to you.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by sweetval: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Funny...
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by sweetval: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
smiley
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by vizkiz: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
this is the "lamest" excuse for being broke! undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
I love the last part, the rest is just them fronting until the day they win the lottery or something

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by LadyX(f): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
When broke guys get money, they will leave you and go for a girl of their "new class".

They will start cheating left, right and centre. In short, they will forget about you.
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by donholy28(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why would a broke guy date a girl when he should be hustling for money
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
cool naaaahh...I disagree on this...most brokeass are the one who keep looking for someone who got d money so they can suck their hosts dry..he will only say "ur the one " when ur with him but literally ur not..ofcurz he need to find more hosts to feed him better...
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
donholy28:
Why would a broke guy date a girl when he should be hustling for money

Its part of their tricks..they date girls but let the girl pay for them grin
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by IamLEGEND1: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Broke Niggaz rock

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
LadyX:
When broke guys get money, they will leave you and go for a girl of their "new class".

They will start cheating left, right and centre. In short, they will forget about you.

I know we started off on a bad hand but I have to concur with this post. + 100

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by ekemini606: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
vizkiz:
this is the "lamest" excuse for being broke! undecided

Excuse keh.?
Broke guys have everything to extract your woman from you. They not just confident enough to use it .so keep calm my friend!
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by kayo80(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
There you have it...5 reasons why you should date a broke guy like me. As long as the broke guy is trying to get out of his broke state, he sure is a great catch...not the perpetually lazy ones though. OP, you did great with this write-up. Before I clicked on the post, I thought I would just laugh at what ever you list and just leave the thread, but you really made sense.
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Trash!! Ladies pls ignore this advice!!!

ekemini606:
Ever heard the saying that you can't have it all? Well it's true. In life we can't have it all. Its unfortunate we live in a world were money makes all the rules. If you can ignore the derogative associated with broke guys. You may actually start to see broke guy as a serious options for a date regardless.

Note! this are reason from person experience, so feel free to criticise.

Broke guy can't cheat much.

From my experience, I have notice that broke guys can't cheat much. They seem to be pretty much handicaped in this area. Its not that they don't wish to, they can't!. It cost a lot to cheat. seriousyly, cheating is expensive. Be it phones calls, secretly taking her out. Money is usually involve. Plenty of it!..unfortunately, this is the one thing broke guys lack. So I guess ladies your chances with a non cheating mate is best with a broke guy.

You are all they have.

When a broke guy says "baby you are all I have" he means it LITERARILY. I mean who else would want a broke guy except the person that's with a broke guys. Most broke guys, don't even have male friends_let alone female ones. Chances are you would always be the center of his universe.

3. They will always have time for you.

In one breath, i had said "we cant have it all" well in another am saying one cant possibly lack in everything.To this end i presume that since broke guys dont have money, they probably have time..lots of it.
So ladies if you really need someone to spend time on you, a brokers guy is your best pick. They have lots of it.

4. Broke guys are usually humble.

I mean what is there to be proud of. Broke guys don't take offence at little things. rich dude are always like.."how there you talk to me like that".., "do you know who your talking to".. Many brokers just simply laugh of your perceive/implied insults..because they know it's true and also because it's not the first time they've heard it. Ladies you would be shock how much of your shit broke a broke guy can take without blinking.

5.broke guys are creative and imaginative.
Broke guys don't usually have all the gadget of their rivals,hence they know they will have to come up with crazy/ inventive lies to trill their ladies. The once who have perfected this act, can weave a web of fantasy around you so that all you can do is laugh and smile.and when your tired of laughing and smiling, you would laugh and smile some more.

Lol! over to you.
Have a nice day.
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lemme keep observing from my ugwu leaf cool
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by HURUCHI(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Funny
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
I am here to find babe way go apply this things .

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by joseph1832(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
LadyX:

You must have dated a whole lot of broke guys for you to know this.

Besides, I wonder when we will stop generalizing in this forum. Its just it, not all broke guys will leave their girlfriends when they become rich. Its that simple.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Yksoul(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
ALSO SOME BROKE GUYS LIKE US DONT FANCY HAVING A GIRLFRIENDR,BUT BUSY STRATEGIZING NEW CONCEPTS AND INVENTION.WAIT U SHALL SEE IT POPPING UP LATER.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bleep This' shey Sense dey dea if man noget money.?.# Make money nd expensive things will become cheap..#
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Yksoul(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
BUT,IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO LEAVE A PATIENT GIRL THAT WENT THROUGH THICK AND THIN WITH ME.NEVER I KNOW MYSELF I CANNOT JILT HER
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Broke guys don't cheat, but broke girls always use being broke as an excuse to cheat.

Nansense.
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Broke Niggaz rock

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I love the last part, the rest is just them fronting until the day they win the lottery or something

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=39013627][/quote]

Well, it depends on the definition of "broke". To me "broke" is a jobless guy standing at the street corner. I cannot deal with that. I'm too old to deal with that grin I don't consider a working class guy broke- he earns a living.
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by LadyX(f): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
You must have dated a whole lot of broke guys for you to know this.

Besides, I wonder when we will stop generalizing in this forum. Its just it, not all broke guys will leave their girlfriends when they become rich. Its that simple.

You got it right....clap for yourself. grin grin grin

Sorry for the generalisation...but the truth is many people change once they get money.
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Gelengelen: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
ishilove front page
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, it depends on the definition of "broke". To me "broke" is a jobless guy standing at the street corner. I cannot deal with that. I'm too old to deal with that grin I don't consider a working class guy broke- he earns a living.

Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by LadyX(f): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I know we started off on a bad hand but I have to concur with this post. + 100

grin grin grin You were lucky I wasn't in the mood to "deal with you" wink

No permanent enemies swry...*hugs* cheesy
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by joseph1832(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
LadyX:

You got it right....clap for yourself. grin grin grin

Sorry for the generalisation...but the truth is many people change once they get money.
No need to apologize miss, old habits die hard you know. tongue grin
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Gelengelen: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
i just want to sa y

how much is garrri in your area?
Re: 5 Reason Ladies Should Date Broke Guys by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=39013904][/quote]

That's it lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Epic Reply A Man Gave His Cheat*ng Ex-girlfriend / If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! / The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.